BY PALMOLIVE

The Cleaner with Nothing Extra

If clear and simple is how you and your family like things, then Palmolive®Ultra Pure + Clear® is the dish liquid for you. With no unnecessary ingredients and no heavy fragrances, Pure + Clear® is the simple cleaner that's tough on grease and gentle on your senses. Feel good about this dish liquid knowing that Pure + Clear® provides a residue-free clean and uses biodegradable cleaning ingredients.

• No unnecessary ingredients
  • Biodegradable cleaning ingredients
  • No heavy fragrances
  • Residue-free clean
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Has anyone ever seen this for sale in Canada?1 Answers
  • Does this work for getting grease stains out of clothes?1 Answers
  • Is this better than green one?2 Answers
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
This dish soap works very well and I liked how there was not a strong fragrance that came with it. It cleaned my dishes very well and a little bit goes a long way. It was pretty affordable.i would definitely recommend this soap to others.
Bri G.
bois darc
Leaves a greaser feeling on.m your hands when washing dishes but smells great and scrubs well. Lathers up really well which I like. Other than the greaser film it leaves on your skin no complaints I but this every time I go to the store
brooke w.
Loveland
this is a great soap! it works well on food and grease, i don’t even have to scrub hard to remove them! also, the scent is amazing! the price is reasonable! and a little goes a long way! i would highly recommend this product and i will be buying again!
Rosalie G.
TAMPA, FL
Cleans my dishes and keeps my hands from feeling too dry. I feel as if this price is very fair and smells nice. I am very conscious of my hands and how dry they feel after washing dishes and this is pretty good in terms of that.
Jeanette S.
It smells great it leaves your hands soft. It’s very affordable. The scents are good they have a variety. It leaves the dishes super clean and is good to remove grease. I use it all the time. I recommend it to everyone.
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
Great for washing dishes and wiping down counters! This one smells so fresh and clean and leaves my whole kitchen smelling like it has just been cleaned after only doing the dishes! I would recommend to others!
Michelle W.
Detroit
Absolutely my current favorite dish soap. It cuts through grease and grime while being gentle and very easy to rinse off. Extremely effective without the harshness or nasty residue. Affordable and a little goes a long way! I have recommended this to friends and have converted a few.
Kristin P.
Sherman Oaks, CA
It’s dish soap. It works. I hate doing dishes so I would rather not ever do it. It’s inexpensive and can be found easily anywhere. There are usually coupons in the paper that make it an even better value.
Kate S.
Walworth, NY
This is my go to for dish soap because it is pleasant smelling, cuts through grease, and is gentle on my skin. A small amount seems to go along way and the fact that it doesn’t contain dyes is a big plus
Jeannie E.
I love this product I am all about great products for home care and this one surprised me! It's definitely worth a try if you have not yet done so! The pricing is great as well! I would buy this again!
Courtney S.
Eastvale , CA
Does this get rid of formula residue in bottles well?
Kavya G.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this better than green one?
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,470 reviews
Does anyone else use this product?
Sarah P.
Pleasant Hill, OR
Does this work for getting grease stains out of clothes?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this gentle on your hands?

Amazon