BY PALMOLIVE

The Cleaner with Nothing Extra

If clear and simple is how you and your family like things, then Palmolive®Ultra Pure + Clear® is the dish liquid for you. With no unnecessary ingredients and no heavy fragrances, Pure + Clear® is the simple cleaner that's tough on grease and gentle on your senses. Feel good about this dish liquid knowing that Pure + Clear® provides a residue-free clean and uses biodegradable cleaning ingredients.

• No unnecessary ingredients
  • Biodegradable cleaning ingredients
  • No heavy fragrances
  • Residue-free clean
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Has anyone ever seen this for sale in Canada?1 Answers
  • Does this work for getting grease stains out of clothes?1 Answers
  • Is this better than green one?2 Answers
Catherine H.
Hoover
This is the only dish soap I will buy. I love the quality of dish soap and the light scent. We also used it to clean baby bottles and other baby items and it works well for everything.
Jennifer P.
Richmond
My mom has used Palmolive for as long as I remember, so when I moved out on my own it was my go to! It suds really well, and it smells great. For me it's also a bonus that it a little more natural/organic than some other brands.
Kristin R.
We have used Palmolive since our twins were born 4 years ago. We usually buy it at Kroger. It is effective at cutting through grease without having to soak anything overnight.
Stacee C.
Oak Park
This is my favorite brand of dish soap! There are no dyes and extra colors, and the scent is pleasant and fresh. Not only doe s this soap work great for cleaning the dishes, I've also used it as a ingredient to keep bugs off my garden vegetables in lieu of expensive and poispnous pesticides. Great product.
Katia M.
I use this to handwash dishes and silverware in my dorm, and it works well. I like how it doesn't dry out my hands and washes off quickly and easily so that doing the dishes doesn't take long. It works well for individually washing items and I'd recommend it for anyone in my position.
Tricia P.
Denton, TX
We have a baby so we use this on all her bottles and things. There isn't any odor which we appreciate and it has pretty much taken place of anything else we would previously use.
Marisa H.
I'm not a frills type of person so I don't care for the harsh chemical and colors that do absolutely nothing for my skin or the product itself. This works great and has a nice scent also. Latehrs just fine and cleans effectively. I have bought this numerous times.
Tiffany B.
This soap has a light fragrance and cuts grease with ease. I typically buy a large bottle. It lasts me almost a year. I put it in a stainless oil dispenser so my counter still looks nice and modern. It's cheap and gets the job done. It is drying on my hands though.
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
With a newborn, toddlers, and a coffee loving husband I am constantly washing dishes. The Palmolive Clear dish soap is great for getting dishes clean and it’s also not rough on my hands (I don’t wear gloves). We buy it at target and the price is fair.
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
I love this dish soap. I love that it’s pure and clear. For a dish soap this is exactly what I would want. It’s super gentle on my hands and really does the job at cleaning dishes. I will be purchasing again.
Courtney S.
Eastvale , CA
Does this get rid of formula residue in bottles well?
Kavya G.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this better than green one?
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,466 reviews
Does anyone else use this product?
Sarah P.
Pleasant Hill, OR
Does this work for getting grease stains out of clothes?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this gentle on your hands?

Amazon