Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear Dish Liquid uploaded by Jo M.Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear Dish Liquid uploaded by Bri W.

BY PALMOLIVE

Concentrated Palmolive® pure + clear™ dishwashing liquid is a great choice for you and your family.  You ll love it for everything it doesn t have:  No unnecessary chemicals.  No heavy fragrances.  Non-irritating dyes.  Its phosphate-free formula contains biodegradable cleaning ingredients that attack grease, yet rinse off dishes, leaving no harmful residue.  Hypoallergenic.  Its bottle is made of minimum 25% post-consumer recycled plastic No unnecessary chemicals No heavy fragrances For a pure, sparkling clean Questions? ; see more...

• Does this work any better then the regular oxy soap?1 Answers
  • Does this get rid of formula residue in bottles well?4 Answers
Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear Dish Liquid
  • "It smells great and it works like a charm when trying to scrub any food residue off of dishes." in 3 reviews
  • "Use a drain plug and fill the sink up with hot soapy water and submerge the dishes a few minutes with a little bit of the soap." in 1 review
  • "This product not only works great on dishes but is gentle on hands." in 1 review
Bri G.
bois darc
Leaves a greaser feeling on.m your hands when washing dishes but smells great and scrubs well. Lathers up really well which I like. Other than the greaser film it leaves on your skin no complaints I but this every time I go to the store
Char L.
They had a promotion going on for these at family dollar or I think it was dollar general one of those dollar stores . Anyways I bought it and it was a good buy wish it was bigger in size for the actual price but I get why the pricing is like it with all it features for me can wash my hands with it , clean the dishes and sink leaves a good scent on but fades in time . As well good for multipurpose cleaning lol . Overall good product would recommend .
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for washing dishes and wiping down counters! This one smells so fresh and clean and leaves my whole kitchen smelling like it has just been cleaned after only doing the dishes! I would recommend to others!
Stacee C.
Oak Park
This is my favorite brand of dish soap! There are no dyes and extra colors, and the scent is pleasant and fresh. Not only doe s this soap work great for cleaning the dishes, I've also used it as a ingredient to keep bugs off my garden vegetables in lieu of expensive and poispnous pesticides. Great product.
Rosalie G.
Tampa, FL
Cleans my dishes and keeps my hands from feeling too dry. I feel as if this price is very fair and smells nice. I am very conscious of my hands and how dry they feel after washing dishes and this is pretty good in terms of that.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Love this one also and it is easy on the hands and dishes but gets hem very clean. Very effective and not pricey at all I bought mine at Walgreens this time because it was on sale. And I will buy it again
Anton M.
Memphis
Not much to say ...Who likes washing dishes , NO ONE... Nice Scents ? Yea for it to be in your dishes 😂 Considering I like to eat out mostly . Now that I speak of it I'd like some quesadillas , black beans and Spanish rice 😩 Add queso please !!
Nora R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Definitely love their cents and their price so affordable a little bit goes a long way when it comes out washing dishes comes in so many amazing cents by far one of my favorites as well I highly recommend it I will definitely buy it again
Jessica T.
Alden, NY
Don't love the price but this is the only dish soap we use at our home for all of our dish needs. We started using it when we had our son, to wash all of the bottle pieces and loved it so much, we still use it today. Would buy again and again and rec to a friend.
Jennifer O.
I used the smaller bottle of this brand when it is on sale at CVS. I have to say, I don't particularly care for it. I prefer my dishes to be clean after I wash them and not still have a greasy film on them. I did not care for this soap much, I would rather use Dawn or Gain any day.
Courtney S.
Eastvale , CA
Does this get rid of formula residue in bottles well?
Chloe V.
Does this work any better then the regular oxy soap?