Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear Dish Liquid uploaded by Bri W.Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear Dish Liquid uploaded by Jo M.

BY PALMOLIVE

Concentrated Palmolive® pure + clear™ dishwashing liquid is a great choice for you and your family.  You ll love it for everything it doesn t have:  No unnecessary chemicals.  No heavy fragrances.  Non-irritating dyes.  Its phosphate-free formula contains biodegradable cleaning ingredients that attack grease, yet rinse off dishes, leaving no harmful residue.  Hypoallergenic.  Its bottle is made of minimum 25% post-consumer recycled plastic No unnecessary chemicals No heavy fragrances For a pure, sparkling clean Questions? ; see more...

• Does this work any better then the regular oxy soap?1 Answers
  • Does this get rid of formula residue in bottles well?4 Answers
Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear Dish Liquid
  • "It smells great and it works like a charm when trying to scrub any food residue off of dishes." in 3 reviews
  • "Use a drain plug and fill the sink up with hot soapy water and submerge the dishes a few minutes with a little bit of the soap." in 1 review
  • "This product not only works great on dishes but is gentle on hands." in 1 review
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Alden, NY
Don't love the price but this is the only dish soap we use at our home for all of our dish needs. We started using it when we had our son, to wash all of the bottle pieces and loved it so much, we still use it today. Would buy again and again and rec to a friend.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
I love love the scent of this. I use it on all my dishes that can't go in the dishwasher!
Char L.
Char L.
They had a promotion going on for these at family dollar or I think it was dollar general one of those dollar stores . Anyways I bought it and it was a good buy wish it was bigger in size for the actual price but I get why the pricing is like it with all it features for me can wash my hands with it , clean the dishes and sink leaves a good scent on but fades in time . As well good for multipurpose cleaning lol . Overall good product would recommend .
K W.
K W.
Non promotional purchase with my own funds. Pure and clear is my go to, I usually pick up a few bottles every Walgreens order. I have sensitive skin that easily gets rashy or over dried from other dish soaps. Can't beat how useful it is in the kitchen, cleaning kit, or even to unclog a slow toilet! About quarter or half cup in a slow draining toilet will fix things right up.
Kateema B.
Kateema B.
Love Palmolive dish liquid.. used them all. They smell great but most importantly it's gentle on my hands.. you can find it at target usually on sale or most grocery stores sale the brand
Nora R.
Nora R.
Mega Parent Expert
Definitely love their cents and their price so affordable a little bit goes a long way when it comes out washing dishes comes in so many amazing cents by far one of my favorites as well I highly recommend it I will definitely buy it again
Anton M.
Anton M.
Memphis
Not much to say ...Who likes washing dishes , NO ONE... Nice Scents ? Yea for it to be in your dishes ūüėā Considering I like to eat out mostly . Now that I speak of it I'd like some quesadillas , black beans and Spanish rice ūüė© Add queso please !!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Philadelphia, PA
Besides the bottle being appealing, and the color of the liquid itself ... the scent is amazing and not overpowering! And it is amazingly soft and gentle on the hands! And one or two drops goes a long way!
Jo M.
Jo M.
Slidell, LA
I like this dish soap because it smells great, it is thick and not watery, it also makes wonderful suds. It cleans my dishes and rinses off easy. The bottle is pretty and it is inexpensive.
Bri W.
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
I love the clean and pure one, it has no smell or color and seems to last a long time and cleaning power seems to be better than those with scents and colors added.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Brea, Ca
Does this get rid of formula residue in bottles well?
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Does this work any better then the regular oxy soap?