Palmolive® Ultra Pure + Clear

by Palmolive

Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear 10oz

Does this kind of Palmolive actually get dishes clean? Free and clear products sometimes don’t get things as clean I feel, anyone else? [product:palmolive-ultra-pure-&-clear]?
Where can I find this product? I've never seen it before.
Does anyone else use this product?
Start your review of Palmolive® Ultra Pure + Clear!
Heather A.
Burlington, KY
Palmolive® Ultra Pure + Clear uploaded by Heather A.
This dish detergent is very mild and gentle on your hands but very effective at getting your dirtiest dishes clean. I love the light scent and how sudsy it is.
Rosetta B.
Youngstown, OH
Palmolive® Ultra Pure + Clear uploaded by Rosetta B.
It makes hands soft. Love that it's free of everything. I have issues with dish soap with dyes so this was a great find.
Cameron D.
Roanoke, VA
Palmolive® Ultra Pure + Clear uploaded by Cameron D.
Palmolive® Ultra Pure + Clear uploaded by Cameron D.
Purchased at: Walmart
As mentioned in previous reviews my town has hard water which is brutal on the hands despite using quality lotion. I recently purchased Palmolive Pure and Clear Dishwashing Liquid that has no unnecessary ingredients. It is a great detergent that cleans as well as the other brands and Palmolive regular. I do like the fact I am not exposing my hands to further chemicals also. The bottle is pleasing to have out and comes in a nice size for long usage. If you are looking for an effective more gentle dishwashing detergent then I recommend this product.Palmolive® Ultra Pure + Clear
Taunja P.
Washington, DC
Leaves your dishes squeaky clean with no streaks. Also it works great on glass and windows
Stephanie B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This is my favorite dish soap! It's gentle on skin, which is so very important, and smells absolutely wonderful! I often use this as hand soap because the fragrance is just that amazing. I rarely have built up grease messes or tough stuck on food, but Palmolive gets the job done even when I do. There is only one brand out there better at tackling grease and stuck on food than Palmolive. If you don't have an issue with those things, then Palmolive is perfect for you!
Ian A.
Southgate, KY
The only dish detergent that you will find in my kitchen. The lather is good and the smell is not over powering.
Carolina S.
Canton, MI
I can't give the 4 stars, because I haven't used the product yet. I bought it to try it because it was on sale. Someone who uses and recommends?
Sara M.
Seminole, FL
I like Palmolive dish soap. It leaves your hands soft and smells good. Doesn’t have a chemical smell like a lot of other soaps.
Rachal B.
New Castle, PA
This product not only works great on dishes but is gentle on hands. A definite must have in the kitchen.
skye O.
Sheboygan, WI
Palmolive® Ultra Pure + Clear uploaded by skye O.
Purchased at: Walmart
This dish soap is wonderful! I love that a brand I trust came out with a soap that doesn't involve a bunch of unnecessary junk! I use this soap to clean my sons bottles and it smells delightful! It doesn't leave a bunch of residue or scents on the plastic!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...