BY PALMOLIVE #33 in Dish Soap

The Cleaner with Nothing Extra

If clear and simple is how you and your family like things, then Palmolive®Ultra Pure + Clear® is the dish liquid for you. With no unnecessary ingredients and no heavy fragrances, Pure + Clear® is the simple cleaner that's tough on grease and gentle on your senses. Feel good about this dish liquid knowing that Pure + Clear® provides a residue-free clean and uses biodegradable cleaning ingredients.

• No unnecessary ingredients
  • Biodegradable cleaning ingredients
  • No heavy fragrances
  • Residue-free clean
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Has anyone ever seen this for sale in Canada?1 Answers
  • Does this work for getting grease stains out of clothes?1 Answers
  • Is this better than green one?2 Answers
Darianna M.
Ponce
My top favorite dish soap because Its soft with hands and real tough on grease and stickiness and removed nasty oder. Y use as a multipurpose cleaner sometimes when I run out of a certain cleanser. I use it on my stove top, counter top and my table especially if I use my favorite scents which they have so many to choose from.
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
Great dish soap. It foams easily and lasts for a long time. The scent is fantastic, it’s probably one of my favorite scents. This soap removes everything really well from the plates. Sometimes when I have a spot on my clothes that is hard to remove, I would use this dish soap and it really helps.
Sarah K.
New York
I love this soap! It cleans dishes in a snap and is one of the most effective soaps I have used. With the cool packaging you also get a nice scent! Another pro is the fact that it makes your hands SOOOO soft! Don’t worry about dry hands after you wash dishes with this!
Harmony P.
kuna
I like the fact this has not many added chemicals. The scent is lovely. It lathers fast and a little goes a long way. You won’t find a better priced dish soap that works this well. I always have a couple extra bottles of this on hand.
Char L.
They had a promotion going on for these at family dollar or I think it was dollar general one of those dollar stores . Anyways I bought it and it was a good buy wish it was bigger in size for the actual price but I get why the pricing is like it with all it features for me can wash my hands with it , clean the dishes and sink leaves a good scent on but fades in time . As well good for multipurpose cleaning lol . Overall good product would recommend .
Molly B.
Aberdeen, MD
I enjoy the Palmolive pure and clear formula as I have sensitive skin and like to avoid fragrances and dyes whenever possible due to that reason as well as environmental reasons. This formula works just as well as the original.
Kate P.
Plymouth, MI
This cleans effectively without leaving dishes tasting like soap. I also find that it helps to prevent dish sponges from getting that mildewy smell because he soap doesn’t leave a smell on it. It does its job with no frills.
Kim H.
San Jose
Similar to the small dawn, I bought this to save sink space. The pure and clear is lightly scented. It cuts grease well and is very inexpensive. My used to love Palmolive. It was the only brand she used. Great product.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Hanna A.
Kent
This is by far my favorite dish soap!! It don’t like when they have strong smells so this is perfect for me. I don’t have to use a lot as it goes a long way. It breaks down the grease quickly and affectively
Courtney S.
eastvale, CA
Does this get rid of formula residue in bottles well?
Kavya G.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this better than green one?
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Does anyone else use this product?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this gentle on your hands?
Alyssa C.
Where can I find this product? I've never seen it before.

back