BY PALMOLIVE

The Cleaner with Nothing Extra

If clear and simple is how you and your family like things, then Palmolive®Ultra Pure + Clear® is the dish liquid for you. With no unnecessary ingredients and no heavy fragrances, Pure + Clear® is the simple cleaner that's tough on grease and gentle on your senses. Feel good about this dish liquid knowing that Pure + Clear® provides a residue-free clean and uses biodegradable cleaning ingredients.

• No unnecessary ingredients
  • Biodegradable cleaning ingredients
  • No heavy fragrances
  • Residue-free clean
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Has anyone ever seen this for sale in Canada?1 Answers
  • Does this work for getting grease stains out of clothes?1 Answers
  • Is this better than green one?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
Great dish soap. It foams easily and lasts for a long time. The scent is fantastic, it’s probably one of my favorite scents. This soap removes everything really well from the plates. Sometimes when I have a spot on my clothes that is hard to remove, I would use this dish soap and it really helps.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This brand is tough on grease and gentle on hands. There are so many brands of dishwashing liquid that are really great at cleaning your dishes but when you're finished in the sink, your hands are left feeling like they're part of the Mojave Desert. Rough and dry and longing for moisture. Palmolive has never given me this problem. I usually use a hand moisturizer after dish washing but when I use Palmolive, I'm not running for it after wards. My hands don't itch or feel scaly or start to crack after prolonged use like they do with some of the other brands. I'd really recommend this is you have sensitive skin or delicate hands.
Harmony P.
kuna
I like the fact this has not many added chemicals. The scent is lovely. It lathers fast and a little goes a long way. You won’t find a better priced dish soap that works this well. I always have a couple extra bottles of this on hand.
Kate P.
Plymouth, MI
This cleans effectively without leaving dishes tasting like soap. I also find that it helps to prevent dish sponges from getting that mildewy smell because he soap doesn’t leave a smell on it. It does its job with no frills.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Hanna A.
Kent
This is by far my favorite dish soap!! It don’t like when they have strong smells so this is perfect for me. I don’t have to use a lot as it goes a long way. It breaks down the grease quickly and affectively
Kanisha L.
canton
This is a awesome cleaning product. It’s super affordable and smells awesome. It’s will have your home spotless and smelling awesome. I would recommend this product to others and would be a repeat customer.
monica n.
just like some of the others who have written reviews on this product. i do not like dish soap that has a strong scent, or one that ruins your hands while doing dishes. palmolive pure and clean dish liquid has such a light scent and leaves your hands feeling good when you finish washing your dishes. i first bought this dish soap last year before coming back to college and haven't bought a different kind since.
Aleisha E.
kansas city, MO
Super clean, easy on the hands and tough on grease. The fragrance isn't too overpowering, but it's one of my favorite dish soaps because of it's simplicity. I know this will get even my glasses clean.
Lindsey L.
Dallas, GA
Does a great job cleaning dishes without leaving them streaky. We started using the free and clear when we had our first little and had bottles, pacifiers, and pump parts to clean. Highly recommend!
Courtney S.
eastvale, CA
Does this get rid of formula residue in bottles well?
Kavya G.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this better than green one?
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Does anyone else use this product?
Sarah P.
Pleasant Hill, OR
Does this work for getting grease stains out of clothes?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this gentle on your hands?