BY PALMOLIVE

Fear No Meal

Attack grease & hard to clean surface stains like coffee with Palmolive® Ultra Dish Liquid Oxy Power Degreaser. Palmolive® Ultra Dish Liquid Oxy Power Degreaser dish liquid combines the grease cutting power of Palmolive® with oxygenated cleaning action, creating a powerful grease dissolver that makes the toughest dishes an easy clean.

• Attacks Grease & Stains
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

Palmolive® Ultra Oxy™ Power Degreaser
  • "Great product: it cleans dishes well, smells great, and doesn't leave your hands all chapped and raw. " in 2 reviews
  • "i really like this scent and it gets the dishes clean but the bubbles don't stay long not like other brands." in 1 review
  • "It works great on cleaning greasy pots and pans, or even plates." in 1 review
  • "She has about 10 bottles of these at home because she buys them every time she finds a deal on them!" in 1 review
Stephanie C.
West Park, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This my number one dish soap it smell good is nice and gentle on my hands it takes out the most difficult grease on plates. I have been using this dish soap for more than four years and it will be continuously my election when we are talking about dishes and clean plates.
Hana S.
North Tonawanda
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The BEST! I purchase this every time because the price is fair and it’s very high quality. I use it to clean dishes and my counter tops in the kitchen. It cuts through a lot of grease left behind after cooking.
Charlene S.
Ponchatoula
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Product works very well on those tough greasy and grimy stuck on food! Very nice scent, very effective and will not disappoint! The price is comparable to others leading brands! Highly recommend!
Rayna G.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I’m being cheap this is my go too! Although it gets the job done I don’t like what it does to my fingers lol! Although I’m always washing dishes so that’s suppose to happen I guess
Charlene H.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the dish soap I always use! I love it and a little really goes a long way. It’s so long lasting not like other cheap soaps that you have to use like the whole bottle
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wow, if I could give this TEN stars I totally would!! I used to use dawn, but this stuff is amazing. It only takes a single squirt and it lasts until every dish is clean. It gets deep down and gets rid of all the grease! I love this stuff! It’s super effective and gets your dishes clean and spotless, also no grease! It cuts grease out with a quickness. I very very, HIGHLY recommend this Palmolive oft degrease dish soap! It works better than any dish soap I have ever used! It’s amazing!!!
Corrinne D.
Ashtabula
Palmolive with oxy outperforms Dawn and outlasts Dawn in any type of dishwashing. I used to use Dawn solely for years until I was given a bottle of the Palmolive with oxy. It took just one tub of washing dishes to convince me to switch. To my amazement it outlasted Dawn. I do not have a dishwasher and do dishes 3 times a day. It only takes a drip of Palmolive with oxy to do a whole tub of dishes. One medium bottle lasts me months. I would definitely recommend you switch to this if you’ve been using something else or start with this if you’re new to buying a dish detergent.
Jessica V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing. I do only use it on stubborn grease pans pot or any dish at that matter. It is a bit watery but a little goes a long way. It will definitely get you out of the kitchen pretty fast but I can't use it as a everyday detergent for all dishes because it dries out my hands.
Tayler C.
shelby nc
This stuff is amazing!!! It gets those tough spots off the dishes, smells good, actually cleans it, cheap, found anywhere and it’s highly addictive and recommend!! I will buy it over and over again! 💕
Destiney L.
I always buy this product because it’s great on any dishes you may have. We eat a lot of pasta in my house and the after math is horrific when washing dishes, but when I use this it’s only being washed once and it works amazing! No left over grease.
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
How does this differ from regular dish soap? Why is there a need for baby soap anyway??
Sarah A.
Does this smell better than just the green original one?
Fernanda M.
st.louis
Palmolive® Ultra Oxy™ Power Degreaser Is this product good because I want to buy it
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
Does this brand work better than dawn?
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
How good is this version of Palmolive at cutting through grease?

Target