BY PALMOLIVE

Fear No Meal

Attack grease & hard to clean surface stains like coffee with Palmolive® Ultra Dish Liquid Oxy Power Degreaser. Palmolive® Ultra Dish Liquid Oxy Power Degreaser dish liquid combines the grease cutting power of Palmolive® with oxygenated cleaning action, creating a powerful grease dissolver that makes the toughest dishes an easy clean.

• Attacks Grease & Stains
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

Palmolive® Ultra Oxy™ Power Degreaser
  • "Great product: it cleans dishes well, smells great, and doesn't leave your hands all chapped and raw. " in 2 reviews
  • "i really like this scent and it gets the dishes clean but the bubbles don't stay long not like other brands." in 1 review
  • "It works great on cleaning greasy pots and pans, or even plates." in 1 review
  • "She has about 10 bottles of these at home because she buys them every time she finds a deal on them!" in 1 review
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Wow, if I could give this TEN stars I totally would!! I used to use dawn, but this stuff is amazing. It only takes a single squirt and it lasts until every dish is clean. It gets deep down and gets rid of all the grease! I love this stuff! It’s super effective and gets your dishes clean and spotless, also no grease! It cuts grease out with a quickness. I very very, HIGHLY recommend this Palmolive oft degrease dish soap! It works better than any dish soap I have ever used! It’s amazing!!!
Corrinne D.
Ashtabula
Palmolive with oxy outperforms Dawn and outlasts Dawn in any type of dishwashing. I used to use Dawn solely for years until I was given a bottle of the Palmolive with oxy. It took just one tub of washing dishes to convince me to switch. To my amazement it outlasted Dawn. I do not have a dishwasher and do dishes 3 times a day. It only takes a drip of Palmolive with oxy to do a whole tub of dishes. One medium bottle lasts me months. I would definitely recommend you switch to this if you’ve been using something else or start with this if you’re new to buying a dish detergent.
Jessica V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing. I do only use it on stubborn grease pans pot or any dish at that matter. It is a bit watery but a little goes a long way. It will definitely get you out of the kitchen pretty fast but I can't use it as a everyday detergent for all dishes because it dries out my hands.
Tayler C.
shelby nc
This stuff is amazing!!! It gets those tough spots off the dishes, smells good, actually cleans it, cheap, found anywhere and it’s highly addictive and recommend!! I will buy it over and over again! 💕
Quinn H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've been die hard original dawn fan for a very long time, but decided to try this when they were out. I wasn't terribly disappointed. It's more powerful than regular palmolive but I do wish it didn't seem to rinse off the sponge so quickly.
Megan M.
This is one of my favorite dish soaps to use. I like that it removes grease easily and is very affordable. I buy mine at Walmart or Kroger. It has a nice scent and doesn't dry my hands too much. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This soap is very close to the DAWN soap. It cleans my dishes very well, but I do need to use more product than what I usually use with DAWN. It's still very very great. Price difference is not very much, definitely recommend.
Anabel T.
Middletown, NY
This is the only dish soap I’ve used that doesn’t dry my hands out, makes a good amount of suds and cuts grease. A small pes drop is more than effective when washing a pot that was used for frying. I only buy this soap
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Works well. Removes food and grease. Doesn't take much. Smells nice and fresh but not soapy. It is a little rough on my hands but I do wash dishes by hand literally all day, every day. Its nothing that lotion cant remedy.
Chelsea N.
I like this dish soap a lot! It does everything that the dawn dish soap does but at a cheaper price. It removes grease and breaks up stains really well. As long as it works, I will always buy the cheaper product!
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
Does this brand work better than dawn?
Sarah A.
Does this smell better than just the green original one?
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
How does this differ from regular dish soap? Why is there a need for baby soap anyway??
lizbeth t.
Racine, WI
Does this have antibacterial? ?
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
How good is this version of Palmolive at cutting through grease?

Amazon