BY PALMOLIVE #19 in Dish Soap

Fear No Meal

Attack grease & hard to clean surface stains like coffee with Palmolive® Ultra Dish Liquid Oxy Power Degreaser. Palmolive® Ultra Dish Liquid Oxy Power Degreaser dish liquid combines the grease cutting power of Palmolive® with oxygenated cleaning action, creating a powerful grease dissolver that makes the toughest dishes an easy clean.

• Attacks Grease & Stains
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great product: it cleans dishes well, smells great, and doesn't leave your hands all chapped and raw. " in 2 reviews
  • "It works great on cleaning greasy pots and pans, or even plates." in 1 review
  • "She has about 10 bottles of these at home because she buys them every time she finds a deal on them!" in 1 review
  • "i really like this scent and it gets the dishes clean but the bubbles don't stay long not like other brands." in 1 review
Corrinne D.
Ashtabula
Palmolive with oxy outperforms Dawn and outlasts Dawn in any type of dishwashing. I used to use Dawn solely for years until I was given a bottle of the Palmolive with oxy. It took just one tub of washing dishes to convince me to switch. To my amazement it outlasted Dawn. I do not have a dishwasher and do dishes 3 times a day. It only takes a drip of Palmolive with oxy to do a whole tub of dishes. One medium bottle lasts me months. I would definitely recommend you switch to this if you’ve been using something else or start with this if you’re new to buying a dish detergent.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
Ok, i know this looks weird for a #Travel #essential. But this bottle works better than any #tide pen, #shout wipe or any other #stain #remover i have ever used. This stuff will get out any food stain, blood, makeup, grease... I could go on. I discovered this by accident while on #vacation (and who hasn't gotten something on them an worried about a ruined piece of clothing? All you need is a little travel bottle of this stuff and that stain is GONE!!!
Misty G.
I used to use Dawn but sense I’ve found this I can’t use anything else. It cleans my dishes and doesn’t leave my hands dry and cracked. I also love the scent. It’s clean and fresh and reminds me of my grandma when I used to help her wash dishes growing up.
Becky S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've reviewed several Palmolive liquid dish soaps and I think that each one I've used does a 5 star job of cleaning dishes, cutting through tough grease, keeping my hands soft without pruning weirdly and it doesn't cause my nail polish to come off either :)
Emily D.
Clearfield, PA
I’ve been using this dish soap everyday and love it. It really takes the grease off dishes and has a nice natural smell to it. The bottle is a good size with a good amount of product in it. It doesn’t make my skin dry and lasts for pretty long
Jasmine C.
pittsburgh
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a product that I use whenever I can’t by Dawn .Palmolive Is my second go to this detergent I love this one I love how it makes my hands feel I definitely would recommend this to if you have a lower budget and can’t really afford Dawn
Lora V.
Salem, OH
These are honestly just as good as Dawn dish soap and are a fraction of the cost. And if you catch them on sale it’s even better! These get all the grease and gunk off of my cook wear with ease. Why spend more when you can get all you need with Palmolive?
Megan M.
This is one of my favorite dish soaps to use. I like that it removes grease easily and is very affordable. I buy mine at Walmart or Kroger. It has a nice scent and doesn't dry my hands too much. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap does a fantastic job at getting my dishes clean even on those tough burned spots on pots and pans. I love the way it smells and the fact that it has oxy clean in it is a plus. This is the only dish soap I purchase.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of my go to products in my house. It’s something I get because I know it works and I don’t have to use a ton of it. It’s a great value for and I can sometimes even use coupons. I would recommend for any household.
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
How does this differ from regular dish soap? Why is there a need for baby soap anyway??
Sarah A.
Does this smell better than just the green original one?
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
How good is this version of Palmolive at cutting through grease?
Kiesha M.
Demorest, GA
What type of Palmolive products do you enjoy most?
lizbeth t.
Racine, WI
Does this have antibacterial? ?