Palmolive® Ultra OxyªPower Degreaser

by Palmolive

Ultra Palmolive Oxy Power Degreaser combines the grease cutting power of Palmolive with the oxygenated cleaning action of Oxy, creating a powerful grease dissolver that makes the toughest dishes an easy clean. So go ahead, cook up your family's favorite meal and let the cleaner take care of the dishes.

Is this good for greasy pots and pans or do I need to let sit overnight ?
DooEs it make your hand dry?
How many brands of OXY is there theres oxy skin care oxi clean where does this oxy fit in?
Start your review of Palmolive® Ultra OxyªPower Degreaser!
Product Highlights
Great product: it cleans dishes well, smells great, and doesn't leave your hands all chapped and raw. in reviews
She has about 10 bottles of these at home because she buys them every time she finds a deal on them!in reviews
i really like this scent and it gets the dishes clean but the bubbles don't stay long not like other brands.in reviews
It works great on cleaning greasy pots and pans, or even plates.in reviews
viviana W.
Crandall, TX
Palmolive® Ultra OxyªPower Degreaser uploaded by viviana W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I definitely recommend this product it has power removing grease and more. Smell good and great price. I do recommend wear gloves it can be little strong if you have delicate skin. So far so good product....... [product:palmolive-ultra-oxyªpower-degreaser]
luciana I.
Porterville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Palmolive® Ultra OxyªPower Degreaser uploaded by luciana I.
Purchased at: Walmart
I finished my dawn dish detergent so I bought this one and I like it. I love the scent it doesn’t even smell like dish soap and it’s also kills bacteria and works great on the hands 🙌🏼
Jennifer R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,161 reviews
Palmolive® Ultra OxyªPower Degreaser uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm usually a Dawn dish soap fan but this is a really good one also! The only con I have is that it's not sudsy enough. Other than that it's gentle non your hands and has Oxy which is always a plus. This is affordable too. I would recommend this product and I would buy it again in the future.
Kelly W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Palmolive® Ultra OxyªPower Degreaser uploaded by Kelly W.
This soap does a really good job cleaning the dishes. We hand was most of ours and the soap is mild on my hands but gets the oily residue off the dishes.
Kahley M.
Peoria, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Palmolive® Ultra OxyªPower Degreaser uploaded by Kahley M.
This Palmolive Oxy dish soap is my absolute favorite!! I cannot stand the smell of mostly all other dish soaps, but this dish soap has a very pleasant scent. Also, this dish soap is the very best at cutting the grease on all the dishes, including the pans. I also use it to make basic soapy water to clean things like smudges and baseboards and it always does a fantastic job cleaning everything and making it spotless. It's not very expensive either-a great value. I highly recommend this Palmolive Ultra Oxy Liquid dish soap!
Luz Yanira P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Palmolive® Ultra OxyªPower Degreaser uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Excellent dish liquid..! This specific one is the best for doing dishes because it removes grease very easy without scrubbing that much. I even use it to car wash..! 🤷‍♀️😌It has a nice fragrance (clean scent) and it kind of lingers in your hands for a while after use. The price point varies depending where you buy it but it is affordable. Recomme ded..!
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Palmolive® Ultra OxyªPower Degreaser uploaded by Emely P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Jabón 🧼 para lavar trastos 🍽 hace mucha espuma, tiene un buen olor y deja bien limpios los platos 🍽
Jo P.
Killeen, TX
Palmolive® Ultra OxyªPower Degreaser uploaded by Jo P.
Purchased at: Target
My mom use to use Palmolive now as an adult I don't use anything but palmolive. Here's why . I have eczema on my hands pretty bad and palmolive is so soft not harsh on my skin. Other products irritate my eczema . I recommend this to all becuase its so gentle on your skin .
Yessy G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff has power to take all the grease you have in your pans. I am a Huge fan of Palmolive dish soaps and never disappoints me. It cleans and after use it doesn't leave any oils on my pans when I wash. Great product.
Zuley G.
Boston, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Palmolive® Ultra OxyªPower Degreaser uploaded by Zuley G.
Este producto está entre mis favoritos. Lava muy bien y saca bastante bien la grasa. Es bastante económico y mis manos no lucen tan maltratadas cuando termino de utilizarlo. Claro que se los recomiendo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fernanda M.
st.louis
il y a 3 ans
Palmolive® Ultra OxyªPower Degreaser Is this product good because I want to buy it
Sadie P. il y a 3 ans