BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra Palmolive® Oxy Plus® Power Degreaser Concentrated Dish Liquid
Powerful grease dissolver.
30% more oz vs. competitive 19oz.
Power degreaser.
Concentrated dish liquid.
25 fl oz (1.56 pt) 739ml. see more...

• How good is this version of Palmolive at cutting through grease?1 Answers
  • What type of Palmolive products do you enjoy most?1 Answers
  • Does this have antibacterial? ?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I was actually mad that my fiancé brought this home to me because I was used to using dawn but I must say this cut grease more than dawn did I think I just found my new favorite dish soap I'm really glad this works well and smells good to me :)" in 2 reviews
  • "I've used a lot of different brands, my favorites smell amazing, but this one smells great and really cuts through the grease with little or no effort, you don't have to use a lot to get bubbles or lather to wash dishes." in 1 review
  • "Cuts through pretty much everything if you give it a bit to soak." in 1 review
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
I like how adorable this dish soap is from Palmolive! Very little goes a long way! If I have dishes that have food stuck on them, I will just let them soak in the Palmolive soap water & the food usually comes right off!
Wendy N.
Millville
Hands down my favorite dish soap ever. This product works better on grease/grime than any other I've ever used. It doesn't take much to wash an entire sink full of dishes too. Great product. Great price.
Fiki S.
Gilbert, SC
I switched from using Dawn to using this and I am currently content with using this dish liquid. I hardly use the dishwasher as much thus having a good dish liquid is very important to me. Palmolive so far is able to remove greases with just a bit of drop onto the sponge or the dishes and yet, is not rough on the hands either! Like no dried feeling onto the skin after the wash. The smell isn't very alluring as how some other dish liquid does, but it wasn't much of a priority to me. Definitely will buy this again.
Erika D.
Grapevine, TX
I had never tried this specific kind of Palmolive before and just picked it up because I had a coupon. I purchased it from Tom Thumb, it was on sale for about $3. This has worked wonders on my dishes! Even the dishes that end up sitting for days before getting attention and typically need a powerful army to scrub them clean. There is no funky scent and it is gently on the skin! It suds up very fast and it cuts through grease super fast just like it says. Definitely recommend!
Sonia A.
Lima, OH
I love this stuff... (well as much as one can love the detergent for their least favourite chore.) It does a pretty amazing job and it seems to be a lot longer than some other detergents, before you need to change the water, if you have a lot of dishes to get through.
Katie L.
Mizpah, MN
Just picked up another bottle today! Great dishsoap that doesn't cost you a fortune. A little bit goes a long way. My hands don't get dried out. Most of all, it does its job and gets dishes clean without scrubbing your life away. My favorite dish soap.
Lori M.
Home Sweet Home Expert
This dish soap smells great. It creates lots of suds & is effective fighting those tough baked on foods. It is a reasonable price & is available at most grocery stores. Give it a try.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert
I think this is my favorite of the Palmolive dish soaps. Smells great and works just as well. Does not dry my hands out. Easy to find and cheap for how well it works!
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
This is a very good dish soap. My boyfriend and I have been using this same kind for a long time now. It cuts through everything and has a nice scent. Affordable too!
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
I really really like Palmolive dish soap, but the smell of Palmolive with the Oxy plus is just horrible!! It actually makes me feel sick to my stomach &has even given me a headache. It has a very chemical smell to it &I cannot stand it. I actually threw out a bottle because the smell bothered me so much!! Would not recommend if you're sensitive to smells like me.
lizbeth t.
Racine, WI
Does this have antibacterial? ?
Kiesha M.
Demorest, GA
What type of Palmolive products do you enjoy most?
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
How good is this version of Palmolive at cutting through grease?