2 colors available

BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra Palmolive® Oxy Plus® Power Degreaser Concentrated Dish Liquid
Powerful grease dissolver.
30% more oz vs. competitive 19oz.
Power degreaser.
Concentrated dish liquid.
25 fl oz (1.56 pt) 739ml. see more...

• How good is this version of Palmolive at cutting through grease?1 Answers
  • What type of Palmolive products do you enjoy most?1 Answers
  • Does this have antibacterial? ?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I was actually mad that my fiancé brought this home to me because I was used to using dawn but I must say this cut grease more than dawn did I think I just found my new favorite dish soap I'm really glad this works well and smells good to me :)" in 2 reviews
  • "I've used a lot of different brands, my favorites smell amazing, but this one smells great and really cuts through the grease with little or no effort, you don't have to use a lot to get bubbles or lather to wash dishes." in 1 review
  • "Cuts through pretty much everything if you give it a bit to soak." in 1 review
Fiki S.
Fiki S.
Gilbert, SC
I switched from using Dawn to using this and I am currently content with using this dish liquid. I hardly use the dishwasher as much thus having a good dish liquid is very important to me. Palmolive so far is able to remove greases with just a bit of drop onto the sponge or the dishes and yet, is not rough on the hands either! Like no dried feeling onto the skin after the wash. The smell isn't very alluring as how some other dish liquid does, but it wasn't much of a priority to me. Definitely will buy this again.
Yvonneda S.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
How do you make a product that is the best in dishwashing even better? By adding oxyclean! Palmolive Oxy is a great brand for a great price. This product produces bubbles that last and helps to fight grease on any dish or pan. It can be purchased at Walmart or many other locations and the largest size is very reasonable. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who battles dirty dishes.
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
I really really like Palmolive dish soap, but the smell of Palmolive with the Oxy plus is just horrible!! It actually makes me feel sick to my stomach &has even given me a headache. It has a very chemical smell to it &I cannot stand it. I actually threw out a bottle because the smell bothered me so much!! Would not recommend if you're sensitive to smells like me.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
I forgot to get dish soap and got a bottle of this since my usual Palmolive dish soap was out (I usually use the Soft Touch in coconut butter) I loved everything about this one with the Oxy but the scent. It reminds me of a menthol-ish cough syrup scent lol I hate it! Even through its great and cleans plus degreases well I won't repurchase due to the scent.
Becky M.
Becky M.
CINCINNATI, OH
This dish soap is my holy grail. Other Palmolive "scents" tend to stay on the dishes and make your food taste like dish soap. Not this one. It cuts through grease when you need it to, and gets your other dishes clean as can be without making things taste bad. I'll never use another kind of soap as long as they keep making this one!
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Mankato, MN
I love all Palmolive dish soap! It is one of the cheaper priced brands and you don't need very much to create lots of suds. We have tried a few different brands none have been as good. And also have tried variety of the different types this brand offers, all just as good as the next.
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
This is the only dish soap I buy. It attacks grade and food like a samurai warrior. The smell is very clean and fresh. There are no cons to this soap. It cleans very well and I don't have to worry about stains or left over food on my dishes. I will forever buy this dish soap.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Best dish soap ever! There is nothing you can't get off, no matter if it is caked or baked on. I purchase this at ShopRite. It is very effective, so it is worth the price tag. Watch out for sales and use coupons and you can sometimes get it for practically nothing!
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
This is the best dish liquid that I have ever used. I tried a trial size bottle from Dollar Tree a few years ago and I've been using it ever since. You only need a few drops so each bottle lasts me a few months. I recommend this to anyone who does the dishes.
Maria R.
Maria R.
This dish soap is totally a 5 star. My mom and I use it to wash the dishes. It leaves the dishes super clean and smelling good and it also gets ride of grease stains. I also like the fact that it's not too expensive. One can find it at Walmart, Kmart, target.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
How good is this version of Palmolive at cutting through grease?
Kiesha M.
Kiesha M.
Demorest, GA
What type of Palmolive products do you enjoy most?
lizbeth t.
lizbeth t.
Racine, WI
Does this have antibacterial? ?