Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Power Degreaser Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Keri B.Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Power Degreaser Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Alexis✨ R.

BY PALMOLIVE

This powerful grease-cutting formula now washes more dishes and busts away tough baked-on grease and stuck-on food, leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With enhanced grease dissolvers. Phosphate free. see more...

• Does this smell better than just the green original one?2 Answers
  • How does this differ from regular dish soap? Why is there a need...2 Answers
Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Power Degreaser Concentrated Dish Liquid
  • "Great product: it cleans dishes well, smells great, and doesn't leave your hands all chapped and raw. " in 2 reviews
  • "It works great on cleaning greasy pots and pans, or even plates." in 1 review
  • "She has about 10 bottles of these at home because she buys them every time she finds a deal on them!" in 1 review
  • "i really like this scent and it gets the dishes clean but the bubbles don't stay long not like other brands." in 1 review
Alexis✨ R.
El Paso, TX
I use this weekly to clean my makeup brushes and it really helps to take makeup product off my brushes! I really enjoy the scent and a little bit goes a very long way! I really only need to use a couple of drops! Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Power Degreaser Concentrated Dish Liquid
Hilari V.
I only ever used Dawn soap, but I was on a budget and Palmolive was on sale and I had a coupon, so I thought I'd give it a try. Well, let me just tell you, this is better than Dawn. This cuts through grease/food/whatever you have on your dishes so much faster. And it's gentle on your fingers, no raisin fingers. I recommend this to everyone!!
Gabby B.
I love this soap because it cleans just about anything you need. I also like this scent specifically as well as the other scents that they have in the lineup. The price point is great and I would recommend this product to others.
Rachel S.
Has a good smell and is good against grease and tough food. Always coupons out for it so that makes it cheaper although it's a good price outright. Better bargain to buy in value size bottle opposed to small bottle.
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I use Palmolive for dishes and usually I buy the big bottle because like that I don’t have to keep buying small bottles, It smells good, soapy leaves your hands soft What else do you want, just go ahead and try it
Abigail A.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this dish soap! It's super effective at getting the tough stuff off pots and pans, even when the food is really baked on. I always buy this at Walmart and I recommend it to friends as well.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert
Love it! I use it all the time when I'm dealing with grease. It comes clean automatically. It also has a very clean smell and it doesn't leaves your dishes stink always smells clean.
Kaylah T.
this dish soap smells so good. Sometimes while washing im like mmmm that smells so fresh. However the downside i that it doesn't stay soapy long enough to fulfill washing two dishes back to back after each other...so it goes kind of quick. Pro it smells great---Con: keep lathering and adding soap after every dish
Billie K.
I don't hand wash my dishes but I use this for wiping down the counters and stove. It works very well and is reasonably priced. I usually purchase it at Kroger.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
It's not bad, performs fairly well on most jobs though occasionally i have to apply more elbow grease because it doesn't loosen foods burnt in pans very well
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
How does this differ from regular dish soap? Why is there a need for baby soap anyway??
Sarah A.
Does this smell better than just the green original one?