Tara R.
Denver, CO

Which scent if your favorite?

Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
4 years, 10 months ago
The coconut was way far better than the other scents I quess it just reminds me of Summer Time!
Erica A.
Erica A.
Visalia, Ca
Coconut for sure!
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
I love the coconut butter.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL
4 years, 10 months ago
I am a sucker to coconut!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Las Vegas, NV
Vitamin E
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
4 years, 11 months ago
The coconut one was the best. The Vitamin e smells ok, and makes the house smell good, but I'd use the coconut one on me if I could!
Richelle D.
Richelle D.
los banos, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I like the coconut one! great smell and soft on hands!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Baldwin park , Ca
Coconut
Teresa Y.
Teresa Y.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
4 years, 11 months ago
I received the Aloe and the Vitamin E, and I really like the Vitamin E! Not a fan of the Aloe one though.
Himashi A.