BY PALMOLIVE #30 in Dish Soap

VITAMIN E. The mild formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Formulated with a touch of Vitamin E. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. COCONUT BUTTER. This unique formula with a touch of Coconut Butter was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease cutting action -- leaving your dishes sparkling clean. With Coconut Butter. Soft on Hands™. Cleans to a sparkling shine. ALOE. Specially formulated to be gentle on hands. With a touch of aloe, this formula is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Formulated with a touch of Aloe. Designed for dry skin. Cleans to a sparkling shine.

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also does it...6 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Palmolive® Ultra Original Dish Washing Liquid
  • "Used to my husband would have to wash dishes everyday but with soft touch, I can comfortably do the dishes without asking my husband to do it!" in 353 reviews
  • "I think the Palmolive Soft Touch does make my hands softer but I still prefer Palmolive Ultra Oxy Plus Degreaser as a dish detergent." in 265 reviews
  • "A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it" in 172 reviews
  • "love this dish soap I definitely recommend it to anybody smells great does the job perfectly when you're trying to clean dishes" in 155 reviews
  • "I have a bottle of the palmolive soft touch dish liquid in coconut butter and I couldn't be happier with the brand and the scent." in 111 reviews
Karina Y.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This dish soap has a lovely smell when you get up close to smell it. I feel like switching it to my bathroom soap instead of the cheap crap I currently have in my bathroom.
As I said the scent is very nice, yummy, sweet but not overbearing what so ever. Doesn't irritate or over dry my hands when I wash dishes. Seems to be working as a soap should. Isn't overly harsh on anything. I also use it in combination with vinegar to clean my floors. Would purchase again. It smells so good!
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like this product it has a great smell makes my hand soft cleans my dishes but you need a lot for this to make the water soapy. After I finish doing dishes and I come back the water looks clear and isn't soapy. Very cheap,and affordable.
Adriana V.
Palmolive is OK, but I don't buy it - it just can't work through greasy messes or stuck on food like other dish detergents can (Dawn). It's really inexpensive, which is great, but I used so much more Palmolive to clean my dishes. I use way less Dawn and it winds up being the same price in the long run, but less time spent scrubbing!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This dish soap is ok, but I prefer dawn way more.  This soap seems to always leave some sort of film on my dishes.  It doesn't cut through grease nearly as well as dawn does.  The scent is ok on the original, but doesn't wash off well, I can always taste it.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i buy palmolive when i have a coupon for it. the price is great on this and the soap is very effective. the smell just smells like cleaning soap, nothing fancy. i buy at walmart, i would buy again, and recommend. good dish soap if your on a budget as well.
Dariana  .
Piscataway, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel that at times I need lotion or need to protect my hands when using this product. How ever it is a good value and a good price and it does clean my dishes very well. I have been using this brand and this specific soap for as long as I can remember.
Pang H.
This Is A Good Dish Soap. It Is Very Bubbly, So When You Wash Your Dishes Its Clean! It is Very Affordable Too! They Sell This Brand At 99 Cent Store! It Works Very Well! I Always See Myself Reusing This Brand! I Recommend It!
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Palmolive is the best for cleaning dishes! It smells great and I remember my mom using it while we were growing up. As soon as I moved into my own place I got it too. I buy mine from Costco and it works great. A little goes a long way!
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A good dish detergent. It smells good, and leaves very clean dishes with only a small amount. Apart you remove the fat completely and leave your tableware spotless! It does not cause your hands to be mistreated so much although in the special I always wear gloves because of allergy causing detergents! It really has a good price and is available in every supermarket! I recommend it because if it does a good job!
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think this product is meh it washes the dishes but is it worth the price. No not really I don’t like this brand and I choose not buy it I feel like my dishes are never clean. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?