BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (2001)
Dalila s.
casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Chelsea S.
Morrow, OH
I wasn’t crazy about this soap. I’ve used several other soaps that have worked much better
Rachel K.
Owen Sound
This is a go-to staple for dishes at my house. We can usually find it on sale too. It does a great job with cakes on messes as well.
Kat D.
Washing dishes cleans and removes grease and oils so there’s a better result in cleaning
Hanane d.
Dakhla
Avec mon ancien produit (carrefour) quand j'arrivai en fin de vaisselle,je devais souvent remettre directement du produit sur les poêles ou plats très gras,avec celui ci plus la peine.
Hillary N.
Smells nice. Does a great job pf getting food off dishes. Doesn’t dry out hands too much
Kassandra G.
It lasts a long time. Was able to do the dishes plenty of times. It doesn't really leave a smell on dishes if that's what you're hoping for by choosing one that has a nice smell. It does however fulfill its purpose and leave the dishes smelling clean. And leaving them clean in general.
Marsha J.
I love this dish washing liquid, it gets the dishes squeaky clean and is not that expensive leave your hands oh so soft!
sara b.
ottawa
This is my second pick for washing dishes. I used to use Palmolive all the time until I discovered another brand. Palmolive comes in at a very strong second and it's still my fallback dish detergent.
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
Palmolive was the dish soap my parents used when i was growing up, so naturally it's the one I went with once I moved out. I've tried other brands and they always leave me with super dry and cracked hands, but palmolive doesn't.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?