BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Violet S.
Violet S.
Works great! I love and continue to buy. Buy this dish soap. It's great! Recommend
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
Love the scent and the cleaning power of this soap!! It gets rid of all things such as grease dirt and food. I really love this and I would highly recommend this to anyone who cleans their dishes!!!!!
jenny A.
jenny A.
jendouba
This stuff is miracle soap. I grew up with every time I gotta staying on one of my clothes. My grandmother would make me take it off and put a little drop of this on the spot. The next time I would wear that piece of clothing it would be perfect with no stain in sight. As an adult I love this for my dishes. If you let it get with some water on your really baked on messes it really does help to lift them away. The only draw back for be is that it the sooo super thick as well as its not gentle enough for animals like my Dawn is.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Partlow, VA
I use to buy dawn (and still do sometimes) but this is the dish soap my mom and dad use and all my grandparents used so it reminds me of home. It cleans and suds well and cuts through grease. I feel like I have to use a decent amount to sud the way I like but I'll continue using it.
Amiirah N.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
Don't like Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid! Irritate my skin everytime I use this. Even if I use a hand cream or oils they are very irritate. Cause redness, water pimple that is very itchy. Do not recommend using if you have sensible skin like me. It is very painful and take a lot of time to treat.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
It is very good with grease, but very hard with hands. I think it is time for a dish soap change. I need something that softer my hands.
S Yarmouth, MA
this is a great and cost effective product - it is very cheap, can be found anywhere and gets the job done.
Layne L.
Layne L.
This soap suds up great and it cleans dishes well. It is ususally on sale at my local  grocery store. The scent is nice and clean.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite dish washing liquids. Easy to use, small amount goes a long way, sudsy, thick formula, affordable. Other than the scent and wanting more moisture, I don't have any real complaints.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Rockingham, VA
This detergent smells great, a little bit of soap goes a long way and it makes your hands very soft.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?