BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Krysta R.
Park Hills
Palmolive makes the best-working dish soap I've ever used and it's the brand I insist on. It cuts grease better than any other brand!
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is a great brand of this product for dishwashing. It has a great smell. It's super soapy and it gets all the grease off the dishes. I love it and I buy it all the time. Great price too.
Jacqueline h.
Toronto
I always get Palmolive dish soaps. Any scents they don't make my hands extremely dry and cracked as much as others.
Ana N.
nancy
I purchased this item because we normally purchase huge economy sized containers of everything. This is small, portable, concentrated dish soap that I use to effectively wash dishes. It's worth noting that it's apparently small enough to fit into my brother's toolbox. He indicates a cup of dish soap left over night in a clogged toilet will fix this issue. That's his thing. I do know he borrowed my little bottle of dish soap for this reason because of it's convenient size. My daughter also tells me a few drops are sufficient in a large bucket of water when hand washing the car. The bottle is a convenient size. The dish soap is concentrated so it doesn't take much to do practically any job. I actually haven't had to refill it yet. But I've noticed I can since the top screws off so I can easily fill it from the economy sized bottle that no one ever wants to haul around. I'm happy with this purchase.
Violet S.
Works great! I love and continue to buy. Buy this dish soap. It's great! Recommend
Mikayla H.
Love the scent and the cleaning power of this soap!! It gets rid of all things such as grease dirt and food. I really love this and I would highly recommend this to anyone who cleans their dishes!!!!!
jenny A.
jendouba
This stuff is miracle soap. I grew up with every time I gotta staying on one of my clothes. My grandmother would make me take it off and put a little drop of this on the spot. The next time I would wear that piece of clothing it would be perfect with no stain in sight. As an adult I love this for my dishes. If you let it get with some water on your really baked on messes it really does help to lift them away. The only draw back for be is that it the sooo super thick as well as its not gentle enough for animals like my Dawn is.
Sara Z.
Partlow, VA
I use to buy dawn (and still do sometimes) but this is the dish soap my mom and dad use and all my grandparents used so it reminds me of home. It cleans and suds well and cuts through grease. I feel like I have to use a decent amount to sud the way I like but I'll continue using it.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
Don't like Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid! Irritate my skin everytime I use this. Even if I use a hand cream or oils they are very irritate. Cause redness, water pimple that is very itchy. Do not recommend using if you have sensible skin like me. It is very painful and take a lot of time to treat.
Rosa D.
It is very good with grease, but very hard with hands. I think it is time for a dish soap change. I need something that softer my hands.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?