BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Smells good and does the job well! Dishes are left clean and sanitized which is important when choosing a reliable dish soap
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Works great i use this to wash my sons bottles. Gets all the grime and grease and odor out. Doesn't leave residue and affordable.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Palmolive liquid dish soap is a great brand. It's grease cutting action is a plus when cleaning stuck on foods. When compared to Dawn, it is more gentle on your hands , creates more suds, and costs less. You can purchase it at just about any supermarket.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy , NJ
I use this to clean everything! I do the dishes, the stove , the microwave, etc. I love how gentle it is on my hands and how cheap it is. I recommend this to everyone!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite dish washing liquids. Easy to use, small amount goes a long way, sudsy, thick formula, affordable. Other than the scent and wanting more moisture, I don't have any real complaints.
JENNIFER S.
JENNIFER S.
Miami Fl
este producto es muy bueno, rinde muchisimo, tiene muy buen precio, huele muy bien, no reseca tu piel, lo encuentras en supermercados, hace mucha espuma lo que es muy bueno, quita la grasa facilmente, se los recomiendo, es un producto de muy buena calidad
Trekaiah B.
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
 Facebook she just fried up more and if they don't use it more than I don't know what is it in because he's a great father to use in people should use them or because it helps the household stuff in the house and I would recommend that people use it a lot more Facebook she just fried up more and if they don't use it more than I don't know what is it in because he's a great father to use in people should use them or because it helps the household stuff in the house and I would recommend that people use it a lot more than what
Karma L.
Karma L.
Scott, LA
Palmolive have so many scents out there but I like to stick with the basics. It keeps your hands nice and moisturized while washing dishes.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Palmolive dish liquid is the second best dish soap on the market in my opinion.  It doesn't leave behind a soapy residue and cleans everything really well, although not as well as the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash in my opinion.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cleveland, TN
It's definitely gentler on your hands. But it just doesn't perform like the more expensive stuff. I'd rather spend a little more and scrub a little less.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?