BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Rosa D.
It is very good with grease, but very hard with hands. I think it is time for a dish soap change. I need something that softer my hands.
Kawalerski K.
I've honestly never hated the smell of something more than the smell of this dish soap. I used it once and I honestly gaged. Maybe I'm weird, idk
Elyse M.
London, ON
We bought a giant jug of this from Costco because it's cheap and that's really the only good things about it.  I don't care for the smell and you have to use a lot of it compared to Dawn dish soap.
Jada J.
I dislike the smell of this soap so much to the point that I had to switch it out. I don't recommend this the sent lasted on my hands for hours and personally it wasn't that good and I won't buy this again but maybe others would like the smell but I did not.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Not my favorite! It doesn't cut the grease at all! Drying to my hands! I would not recommend it! I won't buy it again!
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
Not a huge fan of this soap. It doesn't clean very well and isn't very concentrated at all.
Cheryl K.
Toronto, ON
I really dislike this brand. All of their dish soaps leave my dishes feeling greasy. I prefer Dawn over this brand 10-fold.
Yesenia R.
Perris, CA
Not so good i dont like this brand because you have to add a lot to make it soapy. And it doesnt smell nice
Jessica F.
Hialeah, FL
Cant stand this dish soap. It is literally just foam and bubbles. It takes all your strength and effort to clean anything off a dish or pan. Just feels like colored thick water, wouldn't spend a dime on this product. Pro: it has a nice scent and doesn't dry your hands out.
Brenda B.
Porterville, CA
I actually felt like this dish soap didn't do the job I only used it for a couple of days just felt like I had to keep pouring soap on my sponge more then once so I just switched to dawn soap
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?