BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Sanaah Z.
Surrey
I  been using this dish soap for a long time it cleans the dishes so good and so fast its such a good value. I love the way you can buy this in Walmart,dollar store. they have it for less price and this dish soap I am such a fan that I would recommend it to others to use it
Krysta R.
Park Hills, MO
Palmolive makes the best-working dish soap I've ever used and it's the brand I insist on. It cuts grease better than any other brand!
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is a great brand of this product for dishwashing. It has a great smell. It's super soapy and it gets all the grease off the dishes. I love it and I buy it all the time. Great price too.
Ana N.
nancy
I purchased this item because we normally purchase huge economy sized containers of everything. This is small, portable, concentrated dish soap that I use to effectively wash dishes. It's worth noting that it's apparently small enough to fit into my brother's toolbox. He indicates a cup of dish soap left over night in a clogged toilet will fix this issue. That's his thing. I do know he borrowed my little bottle of dish soap for this reason because of it's convenient size. My daughter also tells me a few drops are sufficient in a large bucket of water when hand washing the car. The bottle is a convenient size. The dish soap is concentrated so it doesn't take much to do practically any job. I actually haven't had to refill it yet. But I've noticed I can since the top screws off so I can easily fill it from the economy sized bottle that no one ever wants to haul around. I'm happy with this purchase.
Violet S.
Works great! I love and continue to buy. Buy this dish soap. It's great! Recommend
Mikayla H.
Love the scent and the cleaning power of this soap!! It gets rid of all things such as grease dirt and food. I really love this and I would highly recommend this to anyone who cleans their dishes!!!!!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
this is a great and cost effective product - it is very cheap, can be found anywhere and gets the job done.
Shannon W.
Rockingham, VA
This detergent smells great, a little bit of soap goes a long way and it makes your hands very soft.
Sarita P.
Grease and oils are all gone after washing with this dish soap. Minimal scrubbing needed.
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
Palmolive has been used around me since I was growing up in the 80s. I always love the smell. You don't need much. This product is extremely effective at n cleaning my dishes and pans. I recommend this product to everyone.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?