BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
Washing dishes is not my favorite thing to do but Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. It cuts through grease and leaves dishes squeaky clean for a great price. Smells good too!
Alexandra A.
I really like this dish soap, it gets the job done. Just one squirt of soap on my sponge and I can almost get the full sink of dishes washed. And it is not drying on my hands.
Christina B.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this brand but I prefer the dish soap with added lotion because it tends to dry my hands out without. It smells good, it's the most affordable and it gets the job done
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
This is a ok. Dish liquid and even though they say it's soft on your hands For my hands it does nothing and when I wash dishes the suds don't stay in the water that long at all
Rebecca N.
Nothing like the classic stuff. I really like the scent, how tough it works on grease and how gentle this is on my hands. With only a very little amount, you can wash A LOT.
Jezmarie E.
Bronx, NY
This is honestly my favorite dish soap I love the way it fights grease and the fragrance it has and leaves on the dishes. It also makes my hands smell and feel vary good
Danyelle B.
Laurel
If it's not Palmolive my mother doesn't want it, I feel like I cleaned 1,000 dishes the other day and only put a couple squirts on my towel and I seen bubbles the whole time washing them (no grease or food was left on the dishes)
Brittany C.
Las vegas, NV
I love this dish soap. The price point is excellent, I usually purchase a big bottle at costco. It smells good and  is effective at getting dishes clean. I would recommend.
Janelle C.
Camillus, NY
Good ole Palmolive! My mother uses it, my grandmother uses it and now I use it too! Works well, smells great and doesn't do a number on my hands like some other soaps can.
Makenna H.
Barre , Vt
I buy this stuff by the gallon because it is a good and affordable dish soap. The only thing I dislike is the smell, it isn't unpleasant but it doesn't strike me the best
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?