Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Yadira A.
Yadira A.

I love using this product! it cleans the dishes real good and its affordable. It also leaves the hands soft.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY

The scent smells amazing and leaves the dishes smelling amazing....it also leaves your hands nice and smooth
kim h.
kim h.
Charlotte, NC

Unfortunately this brand makes my nails brittle. After finishing a whole bottle, I would not buy it anymore.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY

My mother always used Palmolive and I see why. There's no greasy feel left on the dishes. It actually cleans
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Oakland, CA

Go to. Can't live without and always buy the Costco bottle which is totally worth it. Leaves plates shining.
stephanie m.
stephanie m.

Its an OK product prefer dawn love washing dishes with a lot of bubbles this product doesn't really make any
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Doraville

Smell is good and also cleans my dishes real well. Not too expensive and come in large sizes which is better
Lalaohmy Q.
Lalaohmy Q.

Best of the best and this original formula is just that. Cuts grease and leaves dishes clean and hands soft.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY

I loved before used a dish whit odor roses , lemon etc but now used this and i loved my dishes smell so good
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Loves this soon , gets my dishes clean and smells good. I recommend this product it surely won't disappoint!

Join Now