BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1953)
Alisha M.
A little goes a long way! One bottle of this stuff lasts a long time because you don't need much to wash a sink full of dishes!
Racquel J.
My mom has been using this product since I was a little girl. I love hove thick and effective this product is. One of my faves.
Karolina A.
NASHVILLE, TN
This is classic! The original scent is simply the best! The quality of the product is also great, one of my top dish cleaners.
Elena D.
Nice fresh scent, easy on skin, washes off grease easily.Kids like to use it when they are helping out in the kitchen. Love it!
Angel R.
Blue springs , MO
This product suds up with minimal product and it smells really good! It gets the dishes clean so I would definitely buy again.
Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My mom likes to buy this in bulk and I love using it. It smells great and I feel like it is THE ORGINIAL soap company and scent
Vanny T.
Fresno, CA
Cheap and affordable. I buy the big bottle and it lasts way much longer compared to the original size. love the orange smell !
Cassie H.
Ona, WV
Love Palmolive! Makes me think of my grandma every time I use it! Fresh scent. Affordable. Does the job to get my dishes clean.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
This Is my go to dish liquid. No matter what I try I always go back to the original Palmolive . Good packaging and nice scent.
Crystal H.
Can't really complain, it's my go to dishwashing liquid. Affordable and effective, greats at removing grease and stuck on food.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?