BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Grace L.
Grace L.
Durham , NC
Great product that continues to be of good quality each time I buy it. Dish soap works better when you buy brand name instead of generic. Scent is solid too. Will continue buying.
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Cookeville, TN
Pretty good stuff. It's cheap and does pretty good for the price. It's my second fav after blue dawn. I like that it's more available than others. It does a good job washing the dishes
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA
It gets the job done. It's pretty cheap and doesn't really have an incredible scent or anything. But it washes dishes pretty well. It can dry out your hands pretty badly though.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
Washing dishes is not my favorite thing to do but Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. It cuts through grease and leaves dishes squeaky clean for a great price. Smells good too!
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
I really like this dish soap, it gets the job done. Just one squirt of soap on my sponge and I can almost get the full sink of dishes washed. And it is not drying on my hands.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Mccutcheon Field, NC
I love this brand but I prefer the dish soap with added lotion because it tends to dry my hands out without. It smells good, it's the most affordable and it gets the job done
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
This is a ok. Dish liquid and even though they say it's soft on your hands For my hands it does nothing and when I wash dishes the suds don't stay in the water that long at all
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Nothing like the classic stuff. I really like the scent, how tough it works on grease and how gentle this is on my hands. With only a very little amount, you can wash A LOT.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this dish soap. The price point is excellent, I usually purchase a big bottle at costco. It smells good and  is effective at getting dishes clean. I would recommend.
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Camillus, NY
Good ole Palmolive! My mother uses it, my grandmother uses it and now I use it too! Works well, smells great and doesn't do a number on my hands like some other soaps can.