BY PALMOLIVE #19 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
great product affortable and nice size options. always on sale too or can find good deals on it at diffent stores. gentel on my nails and hands which is nice but also does the job needed on tough dishes and grease which is nice. i would recommendd to others
Amparo J.
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
My family had been using this dish soap brand since I can remember! It has always been sitting by our sink. It cuts through the toughest grease and grime. I wouldn't use any other brand.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
South Gate, CA
This is the OG dish soap my mom would always buy this one it's not to pricey it's affordable and I don't have to buy it to often so it last it actually suds up with just a little bit and I like that. It smells really good too I like buying the orange one
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
i use Palmolive Ultra i use it all the time that what my mom use all the time when i was small.W always buy it in Walmart .It effective with all type of dishes and food,It has many pros good price could find it all the time.Yes i wold buy it all the time
Megan H.
Megan H.
Conroe, TX
This works great for washing the dishes in our house and is well priced. My only complaint is it sometimes leaves a greasy residue on our baby bottles after we soak them in soapy water.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Palmolive always gets off the remains of whatever is left on our dishes in an instant! I never have to put much elbowgrease into scrubbing out pots and pans, which makes me a happy lady.
Carina T.
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
My mom loves this soap. She is usually allergic to other dish washing soaps like Ajax and this one helps her a lot. Her hands have gotten better and it has a good smell it doesn't bother
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Never fails to get out the grease and tough crusty spots. Doesn't leave any soap scum. Comes in many sizes, all of them are affordable. Bought from Walmart. I will be buying it again!
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Classic, clean, cheap! What more could you want. Available everywhere for purchase, gets tough food off dishes also can double as car wash in a bucket with some water! That gentle!
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
PalmOlive is a wonderful dish soap! It's soft on my hands yet delivers a good clean on my dishes. The price is great and I love their collection of scents. This is a great product!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?