Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
michele m.
michele m.
May 25, 2017, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I like this brand because it works well and doesn't leave my hands dry or chapped. I buy the small bottles on sale with coupons so I get a great deal too.
elina d.
elina d.
West Covina , Ca
May 4, 2017, 12:06 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Affordable and gets my dishes clean and feeling great. Can buy anywhere. Even at the dollar store. Smells good and good on tough grease and stuck on food.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Bellevue, WA
Feb. 28, 2017, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This dish detergent is super powerful and thick. It gets the job done well but my only concern is that sometimes it leaves a residue that's hard to get off.
Karla P.
Karla P.
May 11, 2017, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is an okay dish soap. It has a pleasant smell the only thing I don't like much is that is not too foamy. And feels like it's more water than anything
Racheal T.
Racheal T.
ELIZABETH, NJ
March 29, 2017, 3:27 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
THE ONLY DISH SOAP ALLOWES IN MY MOMMAS HOUSE AND THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED IN MINE! It sits up so nicely and is so rich and thick so a little goes a LONG way
Charissa S.
Charissa S.
Wyoming, MI
April 17, 2017, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
The best dish soap out there! Has a great smell and cleans my dishes and keeps my hand soft! I love the silky smooth texture it has on my hands as well.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
April 24, 2017, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
it works, it cuts grease like no one's business, it doesn't make my hands dry out, and my grandmom used it growing up so it instantly reminds me of her.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Haverhill, Massachusetts
May 13, 2017, 2:24 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is my go to brand my mother used this and I continue on now with my own family...it works good doesn't dry my hands out and leaves everything clean.
Maciel C.
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
June 16, 2017, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
A classic! Works well and removes the stubborn grease! Not so gentle on hands however! A little goes a long way! Bought it at Walmart . The price was good
Kara I.
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
May 6, 2017, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My go-to dish liquid. I buy this almost every time I run out and it always gets the job done right. Doesn't have a chemical smell and is worth the $$