Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Leesville, LA

Best ever for both getting the dishes clean AND leaving hands soft. Not much else I can say.
Thanh C.
Thanh C.
Tucson, AZ

Favorite cleaning dish detergent. Previously used dawn and this is an equally good detergent
Loren H.
Loren H.
Elgin, OK

The only brand dish soap we buy! Great value and works as well as anything I've ever bought.
Maria C.
Maria C.

Really easy on the hand good product when washing greasy dishes it's good for using everyday
STACEY P.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX

You cant go wrong with the price and the smell. It works great and really cleans the dishes.
Rhea B.
Rhea B.
N las vegas, Nv

My favorite go to dish soap. Cuts out the grease and my dishes smells good. I say effective!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA

I love this dish soap it gets rid of grease and smells great and doesn't dry out your hands
carmen b.
carmen b.
Covina, CA

I have been using this brand since a longbtime ago.I love the smell and how long it lastes.
Ryan A.
Ryan A.
Columbus, OH

This is the only detergent I use. It's bubbly, it's easy on my hands, and dishes are clean.
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL

Love the different fragrances Palmolive ultra dish soap comes in and cleans the dishes good