BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Bedford, NH
Affordable and enjoyable scent while doing the dishes. I mix half soap and half water in a foam dispenser and the bottle lasts me a long time! Got mine at Target, great value compared to others
Megan S.
Megan S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Sometimes, basic is best. I've always liked having Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid around for when I have to hand wash things. It still cuts grease and doesn't dry your hands like soap.
Yvette N.
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
You can't go wrong with this product. It is now sold at stores such as Dollar Tree and 99 scent store. The scent isn't too strong. It is easy to use and a convenient size for storage. I continuously buy it.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
This is the dish soap I always end up purchasing. I like the smell and it does a good job removing the grime and gunk on my dishes. It even does well on dishes that have been sitting over night.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
DENTON, TX
It cleans well but I do NOT like the scent of this one. To me, it smells like burning plastic. It offends my nose so much I abandoned the rest of the bottle I bought and gave it to a friend.
Kymber N.
Kymber N.
This dish soap is really good for the price. I bought mine at Walmart and it cuts through grease really easily and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry at all. It also has a nice smell. I would buy it again.
Jaimoni H.
Jaimoni H.
Columbia, SC
This is a generational thing. PalmOlive has been used I my family for years ! I'm sure I'll use it in my home when I start my own family. It's extremely affordable and it gets the job done.
May N.
May N.
I have been using Palmolive for about a year now and it has become 1 of my favorite dish soaps because they get all of the dirt off, even grease, which is amazing! The best part is that ur hands feel so soft and not dry like most of the dish soaps out there.
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Ringgold, GA
The original is my only choice. I love it's mild clean fragrance. It gets the clothes fresh smelling. It's a great value and I love the size of the small bottle and how it fits the hand .
Elsa G.
Elsa G.
Fort pierce, FL
Mine and my whole families favorite dish soap. Great value and an even better price how can you go wrong with this product?! Pros: works great, does its job, smells good and price is right. Not disappointing at all. I would totally recommend this product!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?