Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Gao H.
Gao H.
Fresno, CA

I've been using this product for awhile and I love it. It gets the job done well and grease off! There are no cons to this item at all. I bought this item at Target and it has a nice scent to it not too strong of a scent. I would buy this item again because I like it.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.

Hands down one of the best dish soaps, soft and gentle on your hands and has a wonderful clean scent to it. My family has used this brand for years, nothing beats the original.
Renée G.
Renée G.
Bellingham, WA

These cuts through grease very easily and is safe to use to clean your glasses if you have them. I love the stuff
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Anderson, CA

My go-to and the best working considering the price. I love that it helps me clean my dishes with ease.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Vancouver, BC

Great product been using this for years always keeps my China clean and my hands wonderfully soft
Linda K.
Linda K.
Cambridge, OH

I use Palmolive frequently. It smells good,gets my dishes clean.I like a dishwashing liquid that is long lasting and Palmolive fits the bill.
Keasha M.
Keasha M.
The Colony, TX

Palmolive is the best dish soap I've tried and I'm a lifelong customer. My grandma and mom both recommended this stuff and I can see why they did - it definitely works better than anything else on the market. Love it!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Livermore, CA

This dish soap works pretty well, and is effective enough. The downside is that I don't love the scent, so I would generally choose a different soap over this. Overall, if scent isn't something you're worried about then this is pretty good.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

This is great dish soap! Doesn't dry my hands out and gets the dishes clean! It's a win win
Kenia S.
Kenia S.
Long Beach, CA

Really good soap keeps my dishes clean and smelling really nice, i bought mines at vons

Join Now