Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Vanessa J.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Leonor C.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Elaine A.See all 10 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Photos (10)
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Never fails to get out the grease and tough crusty spots. Doesn't leave any soap scum. Comes in many sizes, all of them are affordable. Bought from Walmart. I will be buying it again!
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
My mother has been using this for ages! I love the smell and it leaves your hands feeling so clean and soft! It's a good price and very affordable!
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Granada Hills, CA
PalmOlive is a wonderful dish soap! It's soft on my hands yet delivers a good clean on my dishes. The price is great and I love their collection of scents. This is a great product!
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Classic, clean, cheap! What more could you want. Available everywhere for purchase, gets tough food off dishes also can double as car wash in a bucket with some water! That gentle!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Palmolive dish liquid is the second best dish soap on the market in my opinion.  It doesn't leave behind a soapy residue and cleans everything really well, although not as well as the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash in my opinion.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Durham , NC
Great product that continues to be of good quality each time I buy it. Dish soap works better when you buy brand name instead of generic. Scent is solid too. Will continue buying.
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Cookeville , Tn
Pretty good stuff. It's cheap and does pretty good for the price. It's my second fav after blue dawn. I like that it's more available than others. It does a good job washing the dishes
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA
It gets the job done. It's pretty cheap and doesn't really have an incredible scent or anything. But it washes dishes pretty well. It can dry out your hands pretty badly though.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
Washing dishes is not my favorite thing to do but Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. It cuts through grease and leaves dishes squeaky clean for a great price. Smells good too!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Mccutcheon Field, NC
I love this brand but I prefer the dish soap with added lotion because it tends to dry my hands out without. It smells good, it's the most affordable and it gets the job done