BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1952)
Haley H.
Dundee, FL
gets the dishes clean, so there's no complaints there. the smell does stand out as much as other scented dish soaps but it works
Layne L.
This soap suds up great and it cleans dishes well. It is ususally on sale at my local  grocery store. The scent is nice and clean.
Ana M.
Falls Church, VA
I like this soap a lot. Smells very good and clean very well.
I use to buy at Walmart. It's cheap and I can use for a long time.
Merritt S.
Mars Hill, NC
This stuff is the real deal and it smells great! Washing dishes by hand is a pain but this stuff really helps get rid of messes.
Alyson K.
Saint Cloud, FL
Smelled good. It did the job it needed to do. Other brands I feel are a bit better. Would I buy it again, only if it was on sale.
This is my favorite. Works well on everything and you don't have to use much. Smells good and is even pretty good on your hands.
Alaina K.
Aurora, IN
I like this soap. Smells good and does it job. It's a quality product with a good price. I never regret purchasing this product.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX
Good buy. Cleans the dishes and does its job. Pretty sure a lot of people use them so I don't think I need to really recommend.
Sarah Y.
Doral, Florida
I like it because it has great smell, keeps you hands soft and it is not agressive with your skin as it cleans dishes very well
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
Comparable to dawn. I like the scent of the original it just smells clean! This soap is drying though if you hand wash dishes.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?