BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great product that continues to be of good quality each time I buy it. Dish soap works better when you buy brand name instead of generic. Scent is solid too. Will continue buying.
Zoe K.
Philadelphia, PA
Cleans dishes well,foam easily but didn't really had a great impact on pots and crockpot,it was very difficult to clean had to use another cleaning product to get the job done
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
It gets the job done. It's pretty cheap and doesn't really have an incredible scent or anything. But it washes dishes pretty well. It can dry out your hands pretty badly though.
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
Washing dishes is not my favorite thing to do but Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. It cuts through grease and leaves dishes squeaky clean for a great price. Smells good too!
Aislinn S.
Lexington, KY
I use this to clean my dishes and give my dogs baths! Both always come out squeaky clean. It doesn't irritate my skin or my pets, and always removes any food from my dishes.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
This is a ok. Dish liquid and even though they say it's soft on your hands For my hands it does nothing and when I wash dishes the suds don't stay in the water that long at all
Alexandra A.
I really like this dish soap, it gets the job done. Just one squirt of soap on my sponge and I can almost get the full sink of dishes washed. And it is not drying on my hands.
Christina B.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this brand but I prefer the dish soap with added lotion because it tends to dry my hands out without. It smells good, it's the most affordable and it gets the job done
Rebecca N.
Nothing like the classic stuff. I really like the scent, how tough it works on grease and how gentle this is on my hands. With only a very little amount, you can wash A LOT.
Jezmarie E.
Bronx, NY
This is honestly my favorite dish soap I love the way it fights grease and the fragrance it has and leaves on the dishes. It also makes my hands smell and feel vary good
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?