Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Jacia B.
Jacia B.
Ringgold, GA

It smells good. Feels good on your hands when you're done with dishes. And works really well.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL

As far as dish soap goes it works... No frills but it works. I would prefer a pleasant scent.
Cc B.
Cc B.
Tempe, AZ

I really like this dish detergent. It's not too runny and it actually leaves my dishes clean.
Kaila M.
Kaila M.

I like this soap to a point. I mean it gets the job done, I'm just not too fond of the scent
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

i would recommend palmolive for the reason being affordable and it does what its supposed to
Karen J.
Karen J.
Brownsville, TX

This dish soap has been used by my family and me for a long while now! I stronglu recommend!
Rhea B.
Rhea B.
N las vegas, Nv

My favorite go to dish soap. Cuts out the grease and my dishes smells good. I say effective!
STACEY P.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX

You cant go wrong with the price and the smell. It works great and really cleans the dishes.
Roaa A.
Roaa A.
Redding, CT

Good but not my favorite need to put the double amount to feel that all clean and smell good
Thanh C.
Thanh C.
Tucson, AZ

Favorite cleaning dish detergent. Previously used dawn and this is an equally good detergent