BY PALMOLIVE #49 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Jacie R.
Hialeah, FL
Truly is good on your hands. I love that. I don't use gloves to wash dishes but it cleans well and smells good so it works for me
Lisa S.
Astoria, NY
Leaves dishes looking spotless. Has a pleasent sent and a little goes a long way. It's also inexpensive compared to other brands
Haley H.
Dundee, FL
gets the dishes clean, so there's no complaints there. the smell does stand out as much as other scented dish soaps but it works
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
Talk about a great dish soap. I swear by this stuff in our kitchen. If I have to wash the dishes by hand this is my go to soap.
Renee T.
This helps cut the grease and get my dishes really clean! I also love the clean smell it has and how it provides a rich lather.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX
Good buy. Cleans the dishes and does its job. Pretty sure a lot of people use them so I don't think I need to really recommend.
Andrea R.
Lititz
My go-to dish detergent. Cheap and effective. The kind my grandmother always used. I also like the orange antibacterial scent.
Racquel J.
My mom has been using this product since I was a little girl. I love hove thick and effective this product is. One of my faves.
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
Comparable to dawn. I like the scent of the original it just smells clean! This soap is drying though if you hand wash dishes.
Kristen O.
Glenolden, PA
We use this mostly and it works great! It really gets the grease and cooked on foods of easily. Also is not to harsh on hands.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?