Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
June 7, 2017, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This soap is so concentrated that a little goes a long way so it's really worth the price! Even if you dilute it with water, it still gets really sudsy and does the job cleaning my dishes. Would recommend!
Antonella R.
Antonella R.
Mount Holly, NJ
June 4, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Absolutely love this product. We are very big on hand washing dishes and not using a dishwasher, and this is the dish soap I turn to. It does not dry out my hands and it's very tough on grease. Definitely recommend it.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
March 13, 2017, 1:23 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I think it's a good dish soap but I feel like like I go through it quicker than another product.. I also noticed that I have to use se more product to clean oily messes.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
May 18, 2017, 8:54 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This dish soap is very good at cleaning & helping to take that grease off the skilets. I've tried others and the grease has stuck, won't change this brand EVER!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
Feb. 25, 2017, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I'm obsessed with Palmolive ultra original! I love the smell. The other scents are nice but I've always preferred the original scent. The product cleans wonderfully as well.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Paragould, AR
March 10, 2017, 9:18 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Great dish soap to use! It gets all the heavy washing clean, but leaves my skin soft afterwards. I like it better than other products that I have used before.
Bernice H.
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
May 10, 2017, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Is effective in getting the job done. Price is good. Leaves hands a little dry though. Bought it at wegmans and they usually have coupons wegmans will double.
Malory C.
Malory C.
Feb. 26, 2017, 11:08 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive is great if you are constantly washing dish and it dries out your hands. This soap helps leave your hands feeling super soft and the scent is great.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
April 28, 2017, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This stuff is pretty good. Relatively cheap and does the job, but it's not super special by any means. I would say it's probably better than off-brand stuff but I think I prefer using a freaking dish washer
Nyeisha F.
Nyeisha F.
May 3, 2017, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I normally wash my dishes using this soap I first started using this product when my son was in the nicu this what they used to clean the babies bottles it leaves am dishes nice and clean and not greasy