Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Vanessa J.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Leonor C.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Elaine A.See all 10 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Photos (10)
Jaimoni H.
Jaimoni H.
Columbia, SC
This is a generational thing. PalmOlive has been used I my family for years ! I'm sure I'll use it in my home when I start my own family. It's extremely affordable and it gets the job done.
Kymber N.
Kymber N.
This dish soap is really good for the price. I bought mine at Walmart and it cuts through grease really easily and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry at all. It also has a nice smell. I would buy it again.
May N.
May N.
I have been using Palmolive for about a year now and it has become 1 of my favorite dish soaps because they get all of the dirt off, even grease, which is amazing! The best part is that ur hands feel so soft and not dry like most of the dish soaps out there.
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Ringgold, GA
The original is my only choice. I love it's mild clean fragrance. It gets the clothes fresh smelling. It's a great value and I love the size of the small bottle and how it fits the hand .
Megan H.
Megan H.
Conroe, TX
This works great for washing the dishes in our house and is well priced. My only complaint is it sometimes leaves a greasy residue on our baby bottles after we soak them in soapy water.
Amparo J.
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
My family had been using this dish soap brand since I can remember! It has always been sitting by our sink. It cuts through the toughest grease and grime. I wouldn't use any other brand.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Palmolive always gets off the remains of whatever is left on our dishes in an instant! I never have to put much elbowgrease into scrubbing out pots and pans, which makes me a happy lady.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
i use Palmolive Ultra i use it all the time that what my mom use all the time when i was small.W always buy it in Walmart .It effective with all type of dishes and food,It has many pros good price could find it all the time.Yes i wold buy it all the timeĀ
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
South Gate, CA
This is the OG dish soap my mom would always buy this one it's not to pricey it's affordable and I don't have to buy it to often so it last it actually suds up with just a little bit and I like that. It smells really good too I like buying the orange one
Carina T.
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
My mom loves this soap. She is usually allergic to other dish washing soaps like Ajax and this one helps her a lot. Her hands have gotten better and it has a good smell it doesn't bother