Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Mary Jane P.
Mary Jane P.

Smells wonderful, looks great works great. I'm actually allergic to Dawn do this is a great and effective alternative. Not to mention the price is nice
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Moreno Valley, CA

The only liquid dish soap we use. It doesn't dry out my hands and it cleans the dishes well and smells good
Chrysanthe G.
Chrysanthe G.

It good on dishes and get the dirty off and keep hands soft and not creaking
Fabiola R.
Fabiola R.
Perth Amboy, NJ

I've seen this product being used since I was a little girl. Is that I'm an adult it's one of my favorites. Just a drop is enough for a big dirty pot. When it's about half way I like to put a little bit of water in it to dilute it; it still works great after being diluted a little bit.
sarah w.
sarah w.
DUNNELLON, FL

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is a great dish detergent that cleans your dishes with ease.It also makes your hands feel silky smooth after you use it.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Schenectady , NY

My family has been using this dish soap since I was a kid, so naturally when I moved out I continued to use this product.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Seattle, WA

I like the formula although it does not have very good consistency because I feel that it does not last much like another brand I use, but I really like the aroma and it is easy to handle the product
Tina T.
Tina T.
Philadelphia, PA

We have been using Palmolive for as long as I can remember and have no complaints. It cleans better than most, smells great and is easy on the skin.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA

The standard. Good price and even better product. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done!
Denisse P.
Denisse P.

I use Palmolive religiously. It reminds me of my grandma's house so I don't tend to buy any other brands. Except if they happen to be on sale. Palmolive cleans amazingly without having to constantly add more soap.

Join Now