BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Alex P.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Doesn't leave a greasy residue feeling on dishes after washing and rinsing like I've had a problem with before while using dawn. I got a smaller bottle from Dollar Tree to try and I'm happy I gave it a chance because I will be continuing to buy this product from now on.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
We love this brand in our home! It's affordable and gets the job done. The scents are always amazing and not over-powering. We purchase this at Walmart or Target and will definitely purchase again!
Carlie L.
Carlie L.
Leesburg, OH
Works well as far as dish liquid goes. Gets very sudsy and smells great. It is very reasonably priced. Works well to clean the dishes...it's very effective at cleaning and removing stuck on foods.
Wymeaka J.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
I like the smell and color of this dish soap but it is quite greasy which makes the dishes slip when you hold them. I have actually broken a few when using this but it works and does a clean job
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Niagara Falls, NY
Original Palmolive is my favorite dish soap ever. For some reason the scent reminds me of my childhood. It suds up well, is tough on grease and grime and doesn't wreck my hands by drying them out
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
I grew up in a household that only used Palmolive, now that I habe my own house, I know why my mother used this amazing product. It bubbles and fizzes great, it's inexpensive and high in quality.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
great for scrubbing the dishes and cleaning up the grime! lasts for a long time and just a little bit gets the job done. Great value and easy to find in stores. Would recommend for your kitchen!
Cearra A.
Cearra A.
Their products are very affordable and work very well. It does take a little more scrubbing than my most recommend and preferred brand of dish soap but it still gets the job done. Yet the product doesn't stand out as much as others and I will only occasionally buy it.
member-5fe009606
member-5fe009606
We use the travel size of this in our suite hotels and when we are camping. It gets the dirty job done and is gentle on the skin. It's good priced, and the scents are great. Not over powering.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite dish washing liquids. Easy to use, small amount goes a long way, sudsy, thick formula, affordable. Other than the scent and wanting more moisture, I don't have any real complaints.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?