Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.

Great detergent that gets dishes oh so sparkly. Would buy again. a little goes a long way.
Lourdes F.
Lourdes F.
Harlingen, TX

Love the way it smells... works good on dishes and it works great for my beauty blender...
Moi R.
Moi R.
Rocky Hill, CT

My mom loves to wash this with the dishes! She always buys it no matter what the price is.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, Ca

Best dish soap ever! I never go wrong with this one ! My whole family loves using this one
Silky S.
Silky S.
Germany

Have always been using this one and it's the best in the market! Definitely recommend this
blondie W.
blondie W.

Been using this since I was a child. It works like a dream and it's not harsh on you hands
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Ofallon, MO

Palmolive will lift any stain from any dish, no matter how bad it is. I use it religiously
Camila G.
Camila G.

Have been using this for years! Gives me the perfect clean, makes my dishes feel like new
Kevin M.
Kevin M.
Jacksonville, AR

Palmolive Ultra always gets even the stuck on food to slide right off! I love this stuff!
Emily R.
Emily R.

Cleans well. Soap can be a little too sticky for the dishes and takes a while to come off

Join Now