BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Kris L.
Kris L.
The original Palmolive is my favorite. It is gentle on my hands, and yet cuts through the worst stuck on food. Cons is the consistency is really thick for a dish soap. I would buy again, and again.
Cearra A.
Cearra A.
Their products are very affordable and work very well. It does take a little more scrubbing than my most recommend and preferred brand of dish soap but it still gets the job done. Yet the product doesn't stand out as much as others and I will only occasionally buy it.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Niagara Falls, NY
Original Palmolive is my favorite dish soap ever. For some reason the scent reminds me of my childhood. It suds up well, is tough on grease and grime and doesn't wreck my hands by drying them out
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
great for scrubbing the dishes and cleaning up the grime! lasts for a long time and just a little bit gets the job done. Great value and easy to find in stores. Would recommend for your kitchen!
member-5fe009606
member-5fe009606
We use the travel size of this in our suite hotels and when we are camping. It gets the dirty job done and is gentle on the skin. It's good priced, and the scents are great. Not over powering.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
I grew up in a household that only used Palmolive, now that I habe my own house, I know why my mother used this amazing product. It bubbles and fizzes great, it's inexpensive and high in quality.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Bedford, NH
Affordable and enjoyable scent while doing the dishes. I mix half soap and half water in a foam dispenser and the bottle lasts me a long time! Got mine at Target, great value compared to others
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
DENTON, TX
It cleans well but I do NOT like the scent of this one. To me, it smells like burning plastic. It offends my nose so much I abandoned the rest of the bottle I bought and gave it to a friend.
Yvette N.
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
You can't go wrong with this product. It is now sold at stores such as Dollar Tree and 99 scent store. The scent isn't too strong. It is easy to use and a convenient size for storage. I continuously buy it.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
This is the dish soap I always end up purchasing. I like the smell and it does a good job removing the grime and gunk on my dishes. It even does well on dishes that have been sitting over night.