BY PALMOLIVE #5 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Selva Nazaret L.
Selva Nazaret L.
It is a great soap! It is good to my skin, and I'm usually very sensitive! It leaves the dishes really cleaned up, and plus I like the scent! It is also nice that is a little bit concentrated so you don't have yo use as much of it!
Chahinez T.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this one very often! It gets rid of grease very effectively. I purchased mine from target but don't remember the price exactly. It has a fairly nice scent and I would absolutely recommend this !
Mynt C.
Mynt C.
Madge I soaked in it! Seriously Palmolive is like Windex in my house, it cleans anything. Stain on clothing? Use Palmolive works like a charm. Good price and cleans beautifully. always recommended it!
Rina L.
Rina L.
I actually love the smell of this dish soap, it's light and refreshing and just smells clean. It's super effective at washing away grease which is amazing. I have pretty dry hands but this dish soap doesn't make my hands feel dry and cracked after using which is great.
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
San Francisco, CA
Soft on hands. I've never had a tough time getting grease out of pots and pans. The smell is actually perfect not too strong or not too soft scented. The price is actually a good price based on the quality I would get it from Costco because it's cheap and a bigger product.
keaora s.
keaora s.
Covina, CA
Cleans great and smells great. Pretty good on all of my tough grease stains. I always use more of this soap then I would most others. But it is still very effective. Also it has a great price point.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Great dishwasher soap, it really cleans my dishes. I use this and only this, wouldn't change a thing about it. Don't know why anyone would use anything else. It smells really good too in my opinion.
Alex P.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Doesn't leave a greasy residue feeling on dishes after washing and rinsing like I've had a problem with before while using dawn. I got a smaller bottle from Dollar Tree to try and I'm happy I gave it a chance because I will be continuing to buy this product from now on.
Carlie L.
Carlie L.
Leesburg, OH
Works well as far as dish liquid goes. Gets very sudsy and smells great. It is very reasonably priced. Works well to clean the dishes...it's very effective at cleaning and removing stuck on foods.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
We love this brand in our home! It's affordable and gets the job done. The scents are always amazing and not over-powering. We purchase this at Walmart or Target and will definitely purchase again!