Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Cookeville , Tn
Feb. 25, 2017, 10:12 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Pretty good stuff. It's cheap and does pretty good for the price. It's my second fav after blue dawn. I like that it's more available than others. It does a good job washing the dishes
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA
April 28, 2017, 3:31 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
It gets the job done. It's pretty cheap and doesn't really have an incredible scent or anything. But it washes dishes pretty well. It can dry out your hands pretty badly though.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
Feb. 26, 2017, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Washing dishes is not my favorite thing to do but Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. It cuts through grease and leaves dishes squeaky clean for a great price. Smells good too!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Mccutcheon Field, NC
June 12, 2017, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I love this brand but I prefer the dish soap with added lotion because it tends to dry my hands out without. It smells good, it's the most affordable and it gets the job done
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
June 15, 2017, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is a ok. Dish liquid and even though they say it's soft on your hands For my hands it does nothing and when I wash dishes the suds don't stay in the water that long at all
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
June 1, 2017, 10:10 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I really like this dish soap, it gets the job done. Just one squirt of soap on my sponge and I can almost get the full sink of dishes washed. And it is not drying on my hands.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Feb. 25, 2017, 4:12 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Nothing like the classic stuff. I really like the scent, how tough it works on grease and how gentle this is on my hands. With only a very little amount, you can wash A LOT.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
March 23, 2017, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I love this dish soap. The price point is excellent, I usually purchase a big bottle at costco. It smells good and  is effective at getting dishes clean. I would recommend.
Makenna H.
Makenna H.
Barre , Vt
April 18, 2017, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I buy this stuff by the gallon because it is a good and affordable dish soap. The only thing I dislike is the smell, it isn't unpleasant but it doesn't strike me the best
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Surprise, AZ
March 29, 2017, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Gets the grim and stuck on food off my dishes very well. I have used this brand for many years and have not been disappointed. Smells great and is gentle on my hands.