BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Kacie S.
The original is the best! I've been using this since I was very young. Gets all of the dishes clean without drying out my hands!
Ana M.
Falls Church, VA
I like this soap a lot. Smells very good and clean very well.
I use to buy at Walmart. It's cheap and I can use for a long time.
Lisa S.
Astoria, NY
Leaves dishes looking spotless. Has a pleasent sent and a little goes a long way. It's also inexpensive compared to other brands
Bethany F.
Terre Haute, IN
I will not use anything else now!!! I am usually unhappy when I try something else! Cleans And rinses well and doesn't take much
Alexa B.
I don't know, I always grew up watching my mom and grandma using this so I do too now. I love how clean my dishes get with this.
Dominique N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Cleans dishes very nicely and cuts grease. Leaves them shiny and ready to use. It doesn't sud as great as it's competitors though
Merritt S.
Mars Hill, NC
This stuff is the real deal and it smells great! Washing dishes by hand is a pain but this stuff really helps get rid of messes.
Gabriela H.
San Diego, CA
This dish soap makes a lot of bibles and cleans of any oil your dishes make have like how it doesn't dry your hands out as well.
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Works great i use this to wash my sons bottles. Gets all the grime and grease and odor out. Doesn't leave residue and affordable.
Mary S.
I like this product because I am able to remove grease easily I like that fact that it's affordable and overall a good dish soap.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?