BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Mynt C.
Mynt C.
Madge I soaked in it! Seriously Palmolive is like Windex in my house, it cleans anything. Stain on clothing? Use Palmolive works like a charm. Good price and cleans beautifully. always recommended it!
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Modesto, CA
These is alright product not my favorite but it does it job.its price is very affordable you can get at walmart and in different sizes and it has a great smell to it but I prefer gain instead of this.
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
Love the scent and the cleaning power of this soap!! It gets rid of all things such as grease dirt and food. I really love this and I would highly recommend this to anyone who cleans their dishes!!!!!
E M E L Y ..
E M E L Y ..
This is perfect, I always had an issue with the dish soap, THEY TEND TO DRY YOUR HAND SKIN and that's horrendus. This one I love because is so soft and it goes away easily. It smells like lime and juice and it's perfect
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC
You get what you pay for. It's not super great but not horrible. Doesn't give suds that well. And you still have to use some elbow grease to remove most foods. It doesn't get rid of the grease from dishes.
keaora s.
keaora s.
Covina, CA
Cleans great and smells great. Pretty good on all of my tough grease stains. I always use more of this soap then I would most others. But it is still very effective. Also it has a great price point.
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
San Francisco, CA
Soft on hands. I've never had a tough time getting grease out of pots and pans. The smell is actually perfect not too strong or not too soft scented. The price is actually a good price based on the quality I would get it from Costco because it's cheap and a bigger product.
Rina L.
Rina L.
I actually love the smell of this dish soap, it's light and refreshing and just smells clean. It's super effective at washing away grease which is amazing. I have pretty dry hands but this dish soap doesn't make my hands feel dry and cracked after using which is great.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Great dishwasher soap, it really cleans my dishes. I use this and only this, wouldn't change a thing about it. Don't know why anyone would use anything else. It smells really good too in my opinion.
Kris L.
Kris L.
The original Palmolive is my favorite. It is gentle on my hands, and yet cuts through the worst stuck on food. Cons is the consistency is really thick for a dish soap. I would buy again, and again.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?