Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Jona K.
Jona K.

I love the smell of this dish liquid!! It does a great job of cleaning and is very gentle on my sensitive skin.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Williamstown, NJ

This dish soap worked wondering all the grime and greases came off my dishes very easily. also smells very good
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Whittier, CA

The best dish soap! Soft on hands, but really gets dishes squeaky clean, and the scent is nice smelling as well
Paige C.
Paige C.
Athens , GA

This stuff works well and smells good! It's not too expensive and it's easy to find! I'd definitely recommend!!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI

This is the perfect soap. It is not scented and does not bother any of our allergies. It cuts the grease great.
Carisma V.
Carisma V.
Winnetka, CA

This product does everything that it needs to makes my dishes clean and smell good really works on tough grease
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lutherville, Md

Works well and gets food off dishes easily. I've used other brands that I like better but this one does he job.
Katy W.
Katy W.

good dish soap and it leaves dishes smelling pretty good like the whole room and fot me there are not any cons
Christina J.
Christina J.
oceanside, CA

This original dish soap is great! It always does the job and keeps my hands feeling great. The smell rocks too
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Grand Haven, MI

Always been commonly used in my house and with my family. Smells alright and it's okay with my sensitive skin.

Join Now