Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Holly S.
Holly S.

This is an okay kind. I mean it isn't my absolute favorite or anything l, but I'll still use it
Megan C.
Megan C.
Fort Polk, LA

Gets the job done. Tackles the hard to remove grease but doesn't leave pans with a grimy finish
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC

Dawn was my #1 pick until I tried this out.Same results for less the price is what I discovered
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC

This stuff really cleans the dishes well, plus it's flammable if you ever want to start a fire.
Emily O.
Emily O.

This dishas detergent is effective. The smell is fine. I prefer to use Dawn as it lasts longer.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Pittsburg, CA

Its pretty good, it smells amazing but if it had more oil removing qualities it would be better
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Lyndhurst, NJ

This is what I use on a regular basis and I love it! Leaves my dishes and pots nice and clean!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Hollywood , Fl

Cuts the grease. Foams up nicely. Doesn't make my hands dried out. Does what it is supposed to
Daisyy T.
Daisyy T.
Fresno, CA

I habe been using these brand soap for years and never had a problem with it. It does its job.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Meriden, KS

This cleans dishes and cuts through grease amazingly! It smells great and is soft on my hands.