BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (2001)
Amy J.
The original is the best, imitated but never beaten! This is a long time favorite of mine and I come back to it over and over again.
Brianna S.
I keep a travel size in my luggage for those weekend stays at a hotel and want to wash the dishes provided for coffee, etc. satisfied
Emma V.
This dish soap is non-irritating to the skin, yet fully cleans our dishes. It isn't expensive which is nice because we use it often.
Tierra C.
Morgantown, WV
This dish soap smells great and does a great job at fighting grease when washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling nice and soft.
Melissa S.
It's a favorite... Great price...use for many, many years...cleans well...nice foamy lather...doesn't take much to make lather either
Justice I.
Its a good dish soap. When I have to do that dishes I use this and it doesn't leave your glasses and plates dirty looking of feeling.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA
Love using this it takes all the grease off the plates and spoons whenever I hand wash my dishes smells good and make my dishes clean
Stacey F.
San Antonio, TX
Great product for washing dishes and making sure that your dishes are bacteria free! This is my go to brand when I wash the dishes!
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
Works great and smells great too. Clean the dishes the best you can get them by hand washing them. I have been using it for a while
Mika C.
One of my favorite dish liquid soap to use because it really gets all the dirt off quickly and it doesn't dry out my hands too much
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?