BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Jaquayla G.
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
I love this product. My grandmother swear by this I find myself using this everyday or every other day. I never leave town without it. Because I use this when I go out to eat. If you are considering this. Buy it now. You will love it. Like I do.
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
I always use this dish soap it's wonderful. It's good value worth every cent. It gets all the grease and stains off with little to no effort. I love the smell of it. Would definitely continue purchasing it.
Indri D.
Indri D.
Good, but not as good as dawn. Palmolive is gentle and soft. Nice scent, good value, pretty much affordable. You can find all over grocery store. Soft for hand skin, not drying. I will recommend to people
Miz A.
Miz A.
It takes of food and dirt really good. It's really foamy, I love how effective it is with just hand washing. I love how affordable it is. The scent is nice and not over powering and I will use this again
Pam L.
Pam L.
Sanford , NC
My favorite dish soap to use of all time! I love the smell the soap provides and it's super effective. Very bubbly too! I can usually find this product anywhere from the local drug store to dollar tree.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
I've used this product my whole life and I love it so much. I don't have a dishwasher and this makes washing it all by hand so much easier for me. The scent is nice and not too strong. Amazing product!!
Laura S.
Laura S.
San Francisco, CA
This is the first dish soap that I have found that actually gets oil and grease off baking trays and pans. It's great value and lasts a long time. It's not super funny like other brands so lasts longer
Selva Nazaret L.
Selva Nazaret L.
It is a great soap! It is good to my skin, and I'm usually very sensitive! It leaves the dishes really cleaned up, and plus I like the scent! It is also nice that is a little bit concentrated so you don't have yo use as much of it!
Chahinez T.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this one very often! It gets rid of grease very effectively. I purchased mine from target but don't remember the price exactly. It has a fairly nice scent and I would absolutely recommend this !
Mary P.
Mary P.
This is the ONLY dishwashing liquid that I will use. It cuts grease, without having to use a ton, so it lasts longer. Has a nice, clean smell and is just the right amount of 'sudsy'. Love it! Try it!!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?