BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Valerie S.
Espanola, NM
This is the only dish soap I will use. It's not harsh on my hands and removes grease very easily.
Bonnie C.
Mcpherson, KS
Great dish doap. It works. Good smell. And palmolive is very affordable. It is a quality product.
Ashley M.
So good to fight tough dishes. Just a small amount goes a long way and the bottle lasts forever!
Gloria Q.
Love this dish soap!! The smell reminds me of my childhood, it's been used since I was younger ­čśŐ
Beth P.
Hope, AR
This product is efficient & cost effective. I have used it for many years. As did my grandmother.
Jessica S.
Kearny, NJ
I use this the most when cleaning my dishes, it's a great value, and my hands feel so soft after
Melissa H.
Coral Springs , FL
Cuts the grease. Foams up nicely. Doesn't make my hands dried out. Does what it is supposed to
Sierra S.
Brooklyn, NY
The only brand I trust for my dishes. Gentle on hands so that you wont need gloves, great scent
Danielle M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the classic go to! Great for dishes. Great for stains. Bubbles up well and cuts grease!
Sandra L.
Great quality for a great price. My dishes never feel dirty afterwards. No residue of any kind.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?