Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Megan S.
Megan S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
June 1, 2017, 7:10 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Sometimes, basic is best. I've always liked having Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid around for when I have to hand wash things. It still cuts grease and doesn't dry your hands like soap.
Yvette N.
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
Feb. 27, 2017, midnight
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
You can't go wrong with this product. It is now sold at stores such as Dollar Tree and 99 scent store. The scent isn't too strong. It is easy to use and a convenient size for storage. I continuously buy it.
Jaimoni H.
Jaimoni H.
Columbia, SC
June 3, 2017, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is a generational thing. PalmOlive has been used I my family for years ! I'm sure I'll use it in my home when I start my own family. It's extremely affordable and it gets the job done.
Kymber N.
Kymber N.
March 9, 2017, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This dish soap is really good for the price. I bought mine at Walmart and it cuts through grease really easily and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry at all. It also has a nice smell. I would buy it again.
May N.
May N.
April 27, 2017, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I have been using Palmolive for about a year now and it has become 1 of my favorite dish soaps because they get all of the dirt off, even grease, which is amazing! The best part is that ur hands feel so soft and not dry like most of the dish soaps out there.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
South Gate, CA
June 26, 2017, 3:33 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is the OG dish soap my mom would always buy this one it's not to pricey it's affordable and I don't have to buy it to often so it last it actually suds up with just a little bit and I like that. It smells really good too I like buying the orange one
Amparo J.
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
April 26, 2017, 1 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My family had been using this dish soap brand since I can remember! It has always been sitting by our sink. It cuts through the toughest grease and grime. I wouldn't use any other brand.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
June 22, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
i use Palmolive Ultra i use it all the time that what my mom use all the time when i was small.W always buy it in Walmart .It effective with all type of dishes and food,It has many pros good price could find it all the time.Yes i wold buy it all the timeĀ
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
April 21, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive always gets off the remains of whatever is left on our dishes in an instant! I never have to put much elbowgrease into scrubbing out pots and pans, which makes me a happy lady.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Conroe, TX
May 10, 2017, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This works great for washing the dishes in our house and is well priced. My only complaint is it sometimes leaves a greasy residue on our baby bottles after we soak them in soapy water.