BY PALMOLIVE #5 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Jaquayla G.
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
I love this product. My grandmother swear by this I find myself using this everyday or every other day. I never leave town without it. Because I use this when I go out to eat. If you are considering this. Buy it now. You will love it. Like I do.
Indri D.
Indri D.
Good, but not as good as dawn. Palmolive is gentle and soft. Nice scent, good value, pretty much affordable. You can find all over grocery store. Soft for hand skin, not drying. I will recommend to people
Pam L.
Pam L.
Sanford , NC
My favorite dish soap to use of all time! I love the smell the soap provides and it's super effective. Very bubbly too! I can usually find this product anywhere from the local drug store to dollar tree.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
I've used this product my whole life and I love it so much. I don't have a dishwasher and this makes washing it all by hand so much easier for me. The scent is nice and not too strong. Amazing product!!
Miz A.
Miz A.
It takes of food and dirt really good. It's really foamy, I love how effective it is with just hand washing. I love how affordable it is. The scent is nice and not over powering and I will use this again
Mary P.
Mary P.
This is the ONLY dishwashing liquid that I will use. It cuts grease, without having to use a ton, so it lasts longer. Has a nice, clean smell and is just the right amount of 'sudsy'. Love it! Try it!!
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
These is alright product not my favorite but it does it job.its price is very affordable you can get at walmart and in different sizes and it has a great smell to it but I prefer gain instead of this.
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC
You get what you pay for. It's not super great but not horrible. Doesn't give suds that well. And you still have to use some elbow grease to remove most foods. It doesn't get rid of the grease from dishes.
Laura S.
Laura S.
San Francisco, CA
This is the first dish soap that I have found that actually gets oil and grease off baking trays and pans. It's great value and lasts a long time. It's not super funny like other brands so lasts longer
E M E L Y ..
E M E L Y ..
This is perfect, I always had an issue with the dish soap, THEY TEND TO DRY YOUR HAND SKIN and that's horrendus. This one I love because is so soft and it goes away easily. It smells like lime and juice and it's perfect