Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Vanessa J.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Leonor C.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Elaine A.See all 10 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Photos (10)
Emely R.
Emely R.
This is perfect, I always had an issue with the dish soap, THEY TEND TO DRY YOUR HAND SKIN and that's horrendus. This one I love because is so soft and it goes away easily. It smells like lime and juice and it's perfect
Selva Nazaret L.
Selva Nazaret L.
It is a great soap! It is good to my skin, and I'm usually very sensitive! It leaves the dishes really cleaned up, and plus I like the scent! It is also nice that is a little bit concentrated so you don't have yo use as much of it!
Mary P.
Mary P.
This is the ONLY dishwashing liquid that I will use. It cuts grease, without having to use a ton, so it lasts longer. Has a nice, clean smell and is just the right amount of 'sudsy'. Love it! Try it!!
keaora s.
keaora s.
Covina, CA
Cleans great and smells great. Pretty good on all of my tough grease stains. I always use more of this soap then I would most others. But it is still very effective. Also it has a great price point.
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
San Francisco, CA
Soft on hands. I've never had a tough time getting grease out of pots and pans. The smell is actually perfect not too strong or not too soft scented. The price is actually a good price based on the quality I would get it from Costco because it's cheap and a bigger product.
Rina L.
Rina L.
I actually love the smell of this dish soap, it's light and refreshing and just smells clean. It's super effective at washing away grease which is amazing. I have pretty dry hands but this dish soap doesn't make my hands feel dry and cracked after using which is great.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Great dishwasher soap, it really cleans my dishes. I use this and only this, wouldn't change a thing about it. Don't know why anyone would use anything else. It smells really good too in my opinion.
Carlie L.
Carlie L.
Leesburg, OH
Works well as far as dish liquid goes. Gets very sudsy and smells great. It is very reasonably priced. Works well to clean the dishes...it's very effective at cleaning and removing stuck on foods.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
We love this brand in our home! It's affordable and gets the job done. The scents are always amazing and not over-powering. We purchase this at Walmart or Target and will definitely purchase again!
Alex P.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Doesn't leave a greasy residue feeling on dishes after washing and rinsing like I've had a problem with before while using dawn. I got a smaller bottle from Dollar Tree to try and I'm happy I gave it a chance because I will be continuing to buy this product from now on.