Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Marina S.
Marina S.
Milwaukee, WI

Love this dish soap! Keeps my dishes clean and doesn't leave your hands feeling weird. The price is amazing also
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

cleans my dishes without leaving residue...cuts the grease but keeps my hands moist...not super expensive either
Angela F.
Angela F.

This soap really cuts down on grease without having to use a whole bottle. I also like that its animal friendly!
Aradhana S.
Aradhana S.
San Antonio

Awesome product as it removes dirt easily with a great smell and my hands will be soft even after washing dishes
Tinamarie V.
Tinamarie V.

An old standby, frequently use for daily dish washing, easy on hands, doesn't dry them out, or cause any issues.
Kimble P.
Kimble P.
Covington, GA

This dish liquid keeps my hands soft while cleaning my dishes makes a lot of suds so I don't have to use to much
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR

Love all of there products. Doesn't dry out your hands when using it to wash dishes and a little goes a long way
Roxanne E.
Roxanne E.
Los Angeles, CA

My mom only uses this type of soap she likes it a lot it also has a great smell to it and it does work very well
Ala S.
Ala S.

I'm using Palmolive for more than 10 years, when I decide to try a new brand, quickly I return back to Palmolive
Rita N.
Rita N.
Sayreville, NJ

This is an everyday use fr me and honestly it does the job perfectly well no complaints here have used for years

Join Now