Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
member-5fe009606
member-5fe009606
Feb. 10, 2017, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
We use the travel size of this in our suite hotels and when we are camping. It gets the dirty job done and is gentle on the skin. It's good priced, and the scents are great. Not over powering.
Cearra A.
Cearra A.
May 20, 2017, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Their products are very affordable and work very well. It does take a little more scrubbing than my most recommend and preferred brand of dish soap but it still gets the job done. Yet the product doesn't stand out as much as others and I will only occasionally buy it.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
June 10, 2017, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I grew up in a household that only used Palmolive, now that I habe my own house, I know why my mother used this amazing product. It bubbles and fizzes great, it's inexpensive and high in quality.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
March 24, 2017, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
great for scrubbing the dishes and cleaning up the grime! lasts for a long time and just a little bit gets the job done. Great value and easy to find in stores. Would recommend for your kitchen!
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Bedford
June 11, 2017, 7:28 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Affordable and enjoyable scent while doing the dishes. I mix half soap and half water in a foam dispenser and the bottle lasts me a long time! Got mine at Target, great value compared to others
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
April 27, 2017, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is the dish soap I always end up purchasing. I like the smell and it does a good job removing the grime and gunk on my dishes. It even does well on dishes that have been sitting over night.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Denton, TX
April 2, 2017, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
It cleans well but I do NOT like the scent of this one. To me, it smells like burning plastic. It offends my nose so much I abandoned the rest of the bottle I bought and gave it to a friend.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
June 1, 2017, 7:10 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Sometimes, basic is best. I've always liked having Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid around for when I have to hand wash things. It still cuts grease and doesn't dry your hands like soap.
Yvette N.
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
Feb. 27, 2017, midnight
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
You can't go wrong with this product. It is now sold at stores such as Dollar Tree and 99 scent store. The scent isn't too strong. It is easy to use and a convenient size for storage. I continuously buy it.
May N.
May N.
April 27, 2017, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I have been using Palmolive for about a year now and it has become 1 of my favorite dish soaps because they get all of the dirt off, even grease, which is amazing! The best part is that ur hands feel so soft and not dry like most of the dish soaps out there.