Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO

This cleans dishes and cuts through grease amazingly! It smells great and is soft on my hands.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA

Been using for years. I have no complaints about it to report. And I've tried the other smells
Daisyy T.
Daisyy T.
Fresno, CA

I habe been using these brand soap for years and never had a problem with it. It does its job.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.

Great for removing grease, gets dishes clean and rinses spotless, I will always use palmolive.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Ile-Perrot, Quebec

This fights grease and makes washing dishes effortless. I always gravitate towards this brand.
DIMITRA k.
DIMITRA k.
Greece

It costs a little,it cleans well all the materials and it disappears the bad smells like eggs.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Ludowici, GA

Tough on grease and stick-on foods, soft on hands, and smells great. Affordable and effective!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL

Going old Palmolive dish soap to keep your hands soft! It does work and also cleans very good.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

In my household this is the only dish washing soap purchased. I've never used any other brand.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.

This is also very good dish soap, I have bad water and this soap cleans the dishes wonderfully

Join Now