BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
My mom always used Palmolive so that was my go to Brand when I moved out and still is! Cleans well and doesn't dry out your hands.
Elizabeth G.
Harlingen, TX
This was a great soap for the price. The only down side is that I have to use a lot of it for the water to become sudsy and soapy.
Erin H.
Owensboro, KY
Staple! The only thing I change about dish soap is what scent to use this time. No complaints. Suds good. Smells clean. No streaks.
Nik M.
There's nothing like a classic! This gets the job done. Another plus - it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after washing dishes.
Kaitlin M.
This is my favorite dish liquid to use, is smells great and really gets the job done. Not too expensive and there are always sales.
Kasey I.
Jackson, GA
I like it. It's a little thinner than Dawn but it still gets the job done. It's my go to brand if I'm looking for something cheap.
Nikki S.
The price is excellent for the value, I love the way the detergent lathers up so you don't need alot to do a stink full of dishes.
Judith K.
Every day use for dishes etc that i don't want to put in the dishwasher. Suds nice. Good scent and it cleans dishes without a film!
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Palmolive is great! They have really pleasant scents, and it lathers well so you don't need to use too much to do a load of dishes!
Mika C.
One of my favorite dish liquid soap to use because it really gets all the dirt off quickly and it doesn't dry out my hands too much
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?