BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Great product to use when washing your dishes! Great scent and great value. Nothing super fancy and we like it that way. We purchase our products from food lion. Would recommend to have as a cleaning staple piece!
Tonic M.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
Have been using this for so many years. It has been the house hold dish soap since I can remember. It's smells good and cleans the dishes very well!! Makes them shiny and clean. Doesn't leave any thing behind! Fav!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Works well, but you can tell it's not top-of-the-line. It's definitely a good value for the price, and it's my second favorite brand. Good scent, but not overly strong. Doesn't dry out your hands after using it for a while.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
I'm not too picky when it comes to using dish soap as long as my dishes don't have a greasy feeling to them. This product does the trick for me. I like the smell and they have different scents you can choose from.
Medjine G.
Medjine G.
Thought this was the only dish soap in the world cause I only use it , fresh tough on grease and hands doesn't need a lot ´ the smell is amazing as well I but it in quantity cause it's really good and affordable
Tessa N.
Tessa N.
I love this product. The smell remind me of when I was a child. The formula works great on any sort of dish, butter/grease, you name it. It also smells great and doesn't leave your hands super dry after washing!
Amanda Rae W.
Amanda Rae W.
This product doesn't leave behind any residue on my dishes like some others do. It does a great job at cutting through grease and I even use it for my daughter's bottles. This is the only dish soap I will buy.
Gina Mae A.
Gina Mae A.
Palmolive is nice because not only does it get the dishes squeaky clean,its great for your hands.just ask madge!i also like it to wash pantyhose!when its a better price than handsoap i use it in the bathroom.
Rocki L.
Rocki L.
Coatesville, PA
My family uses this brand regularly. It's a great product and inexpensive. It's very effective. Gets food and stains off. Love the smell as well. Would definitely recommend to others. Overall a great product.
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
I always use this dish soap it's wonderful. It's good value worth every cent. It gets all the grease and stains off with little to no effort. I love the smell of it. Would definitely continue purchasing it.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?