Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Aradhana S.
Aradhana S.
San Antonio

Awesome product as it removes dirt easily with a great smell and my hands will be soft even after washing dishes
Tinamarie V.
Tinamarie V.

An old standby, frequently use for daily dish washing, easy on hands, doesn't dry them out, or cause any issues.
Kimble P.
Kimble P.
Covington, GA

This dish liquid keeps my hands soft while cleaning my dishes makes a lot of suds so I don't have to use to much
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR

Love all of there products. Doesn't dry out your hands when using it to wash dishes and a little goes a long way
Roxanne E.
Roxanne E.
Los Angeles, CA

My mom only uses this type of soap she likes it a lot it also has a great smell to it and it does work very well
Ala S.
Ala S.

I'm using Palmolive for more than 10 years, when I decide to try a new brand, quickly I return back to Palmolive
Rita N.
Rita N.
Sayreville, NJ

This is an everyday use fr me and honestly it does the job perfectly well no complaints here have used for years
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

The original one is my favorite, it smells amazing. The price for these are very affordable which is a big plus.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

My go to dish cleaner! It suds up really well and does great at getting grease and grim off of dishes and pots.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.

It's a good product, really gentle and has multipurposes. I use it for dishes and also to clean makeup brushes.

Join Now