BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Gina Mae A.
Palmolive is nice because not only does it get the dishes squeaky clean,its great for your hands.just ask madge!i also like it to wash pantyhose!when its a better price than handsoap i use it in the bathroom.
Rocki L.
Coatesville, PA
My family uses this brand regularly. It's a great product and inexpensive. It's very effective. Gets food and stains off. Love the smell as well. Would definitely recommend to others. Overall a great product.
Selva Nazaret L.
It is a great soap! It is good to my skin, and I'm usually very sensitive! It leaves the dishes really cleaned up, and plus I like the scent! It is also nice that is a little bit concentrated so you don't have yo use as much of it!
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
I love this product. My grandmother swear by this I find myself using this everyday or every other day. I never leave town without it. Because I use this when I go out to eat. If you are considering this. Buy it now. You will love it. Like I do.
Blanca M.
I always use this dish soap it's wonderful. It's good value worth every cent. It gets all the grease and stains off with little to no effort. I love the smell of it. Would definitely continue purchasing it.
Amanda Rae W.
This product doesn't leave behind any residue on my dishes like some others do. It does a great job at cutting through grease and I even use it for my daughter's bottles. This is the only dish soap I will buy.
Sue W.
To be honest, dish soap isn't really a product that I think too much about when I buy, but I have used this in the past and found it effective and of good value. Removed the oil, grease, grime as advertised.
Indri D.
Good, but not as good as dawn. Palmolive is gentle and soft. Nice scent, good value, pretty much affordable. You can find all over grocery store. Soft for hand skin, not drying. I will recommend to people
Meredith H.
Branford, CT
Love this stuff!! One small bottle lasts for several months because you only need a tiny drop to wash an entire sink's worth of dishes. The price is also very low, which is great if you're on a budget.
Samantha O.
I've used this product my whole life and I love it so much. I don't have a dishwasher and this makes washing it all by hand so much easier for me. The scent is nice and not too strong. Amazing product!!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?