Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Vanessa J.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Leonor C.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Elaine A.See all 10 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Photos (10)
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Elmhurst, NY
Product works like a charm, washes everything to perfection. Great scent and leaves my hands as soft. Buy my products usually at target, but, now at Costco. Very effective and highly recommend it to many out there.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Works well, but you can tell it's not top-of-the-line. It's definitely a good value for the price, and it's my second favorite brand. Good scent, but not overly strong. Doesn't dry out your hands after using it for a while.
Tonic M.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
Have been using this for so many years. It has been the house hold dish soap since I can remember. It's smells good and cleans the dishes very well!! Makes them shiny and clean. Doesn't leave any thing behind! Fav!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
We use this all the time, it is a cleaning staple in our house. You can find it at most grocery stores. It does a great job of cleaning and cutting through grease. It doesn't have too strong of scent which is nice.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Great product to use when washing your dishes! Great scent and great value. Nothing super fancy and we like it that way. We purchase our products from food lion. Would recommend to have as a cleaning staple piece!
Medjine G.
Medjine G.
Thought this was the only dish soap in the world cause I only use it , fresh tough on grease and hands doesn't need a lot ยด the smell is amazing as well I but it in quantity cause it's really good and affordable
Rocki L.
Rocki L.
Coatesville, PA
My family uses this brand regularly. It's a great product and inexpensive. It's very effective. Gets food and stains off. Love the smell as well. Would definitely recommend to others. Overall a great product.
Gina Mae A.
Gina Mae A.
Palmolive is nice because not only does it get the dishes squeaky clean,its great for your hands.just ask madge!i also like it to wash pantyhose!when its a better price than handsoap i use it in the bathroom.
Jaquayla G.
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
I love this product. My grandmother swear by this I find myself using this everyday or every other day. I never leave town without it. Because I use this when I go out to eat. If you are considering this. Buy it now. You will love it. Like I do.
Sue W.
Sue W.
To be honest, dish soap isn't really a product that I think too much about when I buy, but I have used this in the past and found it effective and of good value. Removed the oil, grease, grime as advertised.