Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Caroline Q.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC

Good for industrial uses and products. Tough on grease and grime. Not great on your hands though.
Beth P.
Beth P.
Hope, AR

This product is efficient & cost effective. I have used it for many years. As did my grandmother.
April N.
April N.

Soap is soap to me. It's cheap and used everyday for both dish soap and hand soap. Very universal
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Chelsea, MA

This smell is just a nice pleasing smell and it's a nice soap to use if you're on a budget or so
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

So good to fight tough dishes. Just a small amount goes a long way and the bottle lasts forever!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Palmolive is great. Decent prices and cleans my pots and pans nicely. I'd definitely repurchase.
Rossy T.
Rossy T.
Camarillo, CA

This dish soap gets its job done it helps a lot in a house hold and can be used for many purposes
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA

This is my second choice on dish soap it gets the job done wish it stayed suddsy a little longer
Molly F.
Molly F.
Salinas, CA

This is my go dish soap. It leaves your hands satin smooth and doesn't dry your skin out at all.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Advance, NC

I love Palmolive ultra dishwashing liquid. It keeps my hands soft. Always have a bottle of this.