Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Its not the best I've had I think Dawn is better. If Ihad no other choice I would buy it again.
Karina A.
Karina A.

Pretty reliable brand of soap. I regularly use this kind of dish soap for my dishes. That's all
Sandra L.
Sandra L.

Great quality for a great price. My dishes never feel dirty afterwards. No residue of any kind.
Holly S.
Holly S.

This is an okay kind. I mean it isn't my absolute favorite or anything l, but I'll still use it
Trish C.
Trish C.

This prouduct is good but only for light cleaning of dishes.Wouldnt recommend for pots and pans
Diana R.
Diana R.
Pittsburg, CA

Its pretty good, it smells amazing but if it had more oil removing qualities it would be better
Emily O.
Emily O.

This dishas detergent is effective. The smell is fine. I prefer to use Dawn as it lasts longer.
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC

This stuff really cleans the dishes well, plus it's flammable if you ever want to start a fire.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Fort Polk, LA

Gets the job done. Tackles the hard to remove grease but doesn't leave pans with a grimy finish
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Hollywood, FL

Cuts the grease. Foams up nicely. Doesn't make my hands dried out. Does what it is supposed to

Join Now