BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Astrid M.
Astrid M.
Long Beach, CA
I grew up with my mother using this to wash dishes. And now I use it. It's is a great product and reasonable price. It works very good on grease and smells wonderful. Like I said I'm going to keep using it over and over.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Lafayette, IN
I love this original! Nothing works quite as well on my dishes. I get used to the scent of a dish soap. This smells like my childhood, doing dishes with my mom in the kitchen. For the price, you definitely can't beat it.
Dana H.
Dana H.
This soap just doesn't really work for me. I find the scent distasteful and it doesn't seem to lift oil and great as well as dawn does. I know the price point is great but it just doesn't seem worth it if it doesn't work.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
san benito
very good dish washing soap can't complain gets all the tough nasty food out the dishes without any problems this is a product I use on an everyday use because with kids there is always dirty dishes it is low on price
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Fairfield, CA
I like that this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands. Any other dish soap I used I would need to use lotion after but not with this one! It smells good and gets our dishes clean. I will continue to use this dish soap!
Karmen T.
Karmen T.
My whole family uses this brand. It's a good brand plus the price is good. Has really good scents as well. I buy them from heb or Walmart. We get like four at each time we go. It's a good product n gets the job done.
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Sammamish, WA
Removes tough stains, but sometimes it takes a bit to soak in and do the work. I would buy a tougher soap and sponge if you have really heavy stains on your dishes often. OVerall, its a reliable product though.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
We use this all the time, it is a cleaning staple in our house. You can find it at most grocery stores. It does a great job of cleaning and cutting through grease. It doesn't have too strong of scent which is nice.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout
I'm not too picky when it comes to using dish soap as long as my dishes don't have a greasy feeling to them. This product does the trick for me. I like the smell and they have different scents you can choose from.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Great product to use when washing your dishes! Great scent and great value. Nothing super fancy and we like it that way. We purchase our products from food lion. Would recommend to have as a cleaning staple piece!