BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (2003)
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love the original scent of this soap. i fin that you do not need to get fancy with dish soap. just the original palmolive does the job
Louise M.
Woodside, NY
I always buy this one because it is gentle on my hands and won't overdry them. The scent is also great and gets rid of all the grease.
ashley a.
Hammond, LA
I tried this when I ran out of dawn but it doesn't compare to dawn. I find it doesn't get the stuck on food off as good as dawn does
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
Palmolive dish soap is very budget-friendly stores often have good sales on this product and I'm always finding coupons in my mailbox
Jennifer H.
Maricopa, AZ
This is the only dish soap we use in our house my husband loves how it works and how it makes his hands feel while washing the dishes
Crystal B.
This is a frequent buy in our home. I use it to wash all dishes and baby bottles. It works very well, fights grease almost instantly.
Adriana T.
This soap is my alternative when they don't have Dawn at the store it's does it's fair job but it doesn't cut grease as much as Dawn.
Christina N.
Love the smell and it doesn't dry out your hands like some other soaps!! Buy in bulk at Costco, so much cheaper! Plus it smells good!
erica d.
love this product the soap isn't water there fore the product last longer for me and it leaves my hands smooth after clean the dishes
Carol H.
Denver, CO
I like this as it did what the TV says it will do. It cleans well. I like the smell and you don't need much to clean a lot of dishes.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?