Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Mary P.
Mary P.
May 2, 2017, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is the ONLY dishwashing liquid that I will use. It cuts grease, without having to use a ton, so it lasts longer. Has a nice, clean smell and is just the right amount of 'sudsy'. Love it! Try it!!
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
May 18, 2017, 9:53 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
These is alright product not my favorite but it does it job.its price is very affordable you can get at walmart and in different sizes and it has a great smell to it but I prefer gain instead of this.
Emely R.
Emely R.
June 17, 2017, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is perfect, I always had an issue with the dish soap, THEY TEND TO DRY YOUR HAND SKIN and that's horrendus. This one I love because is so soft and it goes away easily. It smells like lime and juice and it's perfect
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC
April 24, 2017, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
You get what you pay for. It's not super great but not horrible. Doesn't give suds that well. And you still have to use some elbow grease to remove most foods. It doesn't get rid of the grease from dishes.
Chahinez T.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
April 27, 2017, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I use this one very often! It gets rid of grease very effectively. I purchased mine from target but don't remember the price exactly. It has a fairly nice scent and I would absolutely recommend this !
keaora s.
keaora s.
Covina, CA
April 21, 2017, 2:22 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Cleans great and smells great. Pretty good on all of my tough grease stains. I always use more of this soap then I would most others. But it is still very effective. Also it has a great price point.
Anna V.
Anna V.
March 8, 2017, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Great dishwasher soap, it really cleans my dishes. I use this and only this, wouldn't change a thing about it. Don't know why anyone would use anything else. It smells really good too in my opinion.
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
San Francisco, CA
June 5, 2017, 9:39 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Soft on hands. I've never had a tough time getting grease out of pots and pans. The smell is actually perfect not too strong or not too soft scented. The price is actually a good price based on the quality I would get it from Costco because it's cheap and a bigger product.
Rina L.
Rina L.
June 2, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I actually love the smell of this dish soap, it's light and refreshing and just smells clean. It's super effective at washing away grease which is amazing. I have pretty dry hands but this dish soap doesn't make my hands feel dry and cracked after using which is great.
Alex P.
Alex P.
Pittsburgh, PA
June 7, 2017, 9:45 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Doesn't leave a greasy residue feeling on dishes after washing and rinsing like I've had a problem with before while using dawn. I got a smaller bottle from Dollar Tree to try and I'm happy I gave it a chance because I will be continuing to buy this product from now on.