BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Vanessa G.
San Benito , TX
very good dish washing soap can't complain gets all the tough nasty food out the dishes without any problems this is a product I use on an everyday use because with kids there is always dirty dishes it is low on price
Karmen T.
My whole family uses this brand. It's a good brand plus the price is good. Has really good scents as well. I buy them from heb or Walmart. We get like four at each time we go. It's a good product n gets the job done.
Sarah M.
Fairfield, CA
I like that this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands. Any other dish soap I used I would need to use lotion after but not with this one! It smells good and gets our dishes clean. I will continue to use this dish soap!
SriLasya R.
Chicago , IL
Removes tough stains, but sometimes it takes a bit to soak in and do the work. I would buy a tougher soap and sponge if you have really heavy stains on your dishes often. OVerall, its a reliable product though.
Jennifer C.
We use this all the time, it is a cleaning staple in our house. You can find it at most grocery stores. It does a great job of cleaning and cutting through grease. It doesn't have too strong of scent which is nice.
Katherine B.
Elmhurst, NY
Product works like a charm, washes everything to perfection. Great scent and leaves my hands as soft. Buy my products usually at target, but, now at Costco. Very effective and highly recommend it to many out there.
Jessica W.
Great product to use when washing your dishes! Great scent and great value. Nothing super fancy and we like it that way. We purchase our products from food lion. Would recommend to have as a cleaning staple piece!
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
Have been using this for so many years. It has been the house hold dish soap since I can remember. It's smells good and cleans the dishes very well!! Makes them shiny and clean. Doesn't leave any thing behind! Fav!
Kelsey K.
Works well, but you can tell it's not top-of-the-line. It's definitely a good value for the price, and it's my second favorite brand. Good scent, but not overly strong. Doesn't dry out your hands after using it for a while.
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
I'm not too picky when it comes to using dish soap as long as my dishes don't have a greasy feeling to them. This product does the trick for me. I like the smell and they have different scents you can choose from.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?