BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Grace B.
Grace B.
Baltimore, MD
Cleans well, has lasted our suite of four people over an entire semester and probably through the next. We do quite a lot of handwashing dishes too, but you don't need much of this dish detergent to wash your dishes well.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
I just like the original dish soap, my mom bought it and I like it too, my skin when not wearing gloves sometimes get a little bit dry, because is a concentrated formula but not as dry as when using other brands. I do recommend this.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
seaford
My hands love this more than anything!! Other brands tend to dry my hands out, especially when doing dishes at work. This is the best ever. The price. The scent. Can't beat it!! Buy some... your hands and skin will thank you
Solimar V.
Solimar V.
Rio Grande
Me encanta por que es muy concentrado y por lo mismo se usa mucho menos cantidad, rinde mucho y no deja olor a químicos en los trastes y no afecta mis manos para nada.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
This scent leaves everything smelling clean. I love that it doesn't dry my hands out and I'm glad it doesn't leave that greasy residue on my pots and pans. Very affordable and there are always coupons. 100% will buy again.
Kourtney B.
Kourtney B.
The hills, TX
Smells so freaking strong but works the best. This cuts through grease like no other. When I'm a bad girl and forget to use non stick spray, I have to break out Palmolive original, salt, and a nice scouring sponge. Comes out good as new.
Sophia Nicole C.
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
Palmolive has been used around me since I was growing up in the 80s. I always love the smell. You don't need much. This product is extremely effective at n cleaning my dishes and pans. I recommend this product to everyone.
Layla M.
Layla M.
I really love the scent of Palmolive lol. It doesn't leave my hands dry. And it gets my dishes clean every time. VERY affordable. I always buy it from Walmart. Yes I will definitely buy again and I will continue to buy it.
Erin E.
Erin E.
My all time favorite dish soap. I just bought a new bottle this week actually! I love the original scent. In my entire adult life, with going back and forth with different dish soaps, this is the one I always come back to.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Glenn Dale, MD
El mejor para arrancar la grasa rinde mucho me encanta su olor a limón ya que es un jabón muy concentrado el precio me parece justo es de muy buena calidad lo uso de por vida y generalmente lo recomiendo con mis amistades.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?