Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Maria A.
Maria A.
Baldwin Park, Ca

Love the scent of this soap! Leaves my dishes sqeaky clean! Make sure to add a little water because it is thick!
Barbara  B.
Barbara B.
Staten Island, NY

I love Palmolive because it makes a lot of suds and it always feel soft on my hands. Many make my hands feel dry
Debbie L.
Debbie L.

It lasts for quite a long time so it's a good value for money.It doesn't have a soft sent for the dishes though.
Jada C.
Jada C.
Los Angeles

Ahaha works good on grease. Only think I don't like is that it's not super natural but always gets the job done.
Babet W.
Babet W.

Love it! Smells really nice, cleans well and leaves your hands scented and soft as a baby's cheek. Not expensive
Emily W.
Emily W.
Chapel Hill, NC

This cleaning soap gets the job done without drying out my hands and it smells just g enough. It cuts grease and
Diadina B.
Diadina B.
Hanover, IL

With a large family there are mountains of dishes, Palmolive is one of my go to detergents to tackle this chore.
Marina S.
Marina S.
Milwaukee, WI

Love this dish soap! Keeps my dishes clean and doesn't leave your hands feeling weird. The price is amazing also
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

cleans my dishes without leaving residue...cuts the grease but keeps my hands moist...not super expensive either
Angela F.
Angela F.

This soap really cuts down on grease without having to use a whole bottle. I also like that its animal friendly!

Join Now