BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1960)
Rebecca N G.
Albuquerque, NM
Got a sample of this at a hotel and I like it to clean my dishes. I would repurchase for a good price but I will see in my new town.
Krysta R.
Park Hills, MO
Palmolive makes the best-working dish soap I've ever used and it's the brand I insist on. It cuts grease better than any other brand!
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Hard on grease, which is what I like. This product deliveries it makes your dishes shinny clean and smell fresh. Would recommend it.
Emma V.
York Nw Salem, PA
Gets the job done! Easy to use product that gets dishes sparkly and clean. We always have a bottle of Palmolive by the kitchen sink!
Li H.
Baltimore, MD
Cleans very well and removes food and greasy buildup. My only issue with this, the original, is that the smell is waaaay too strong.
Jennifer H.
Maricopa, AZ
This is the only dish soap we use in our house my husband loves how it works and how it makes his hands feel while washing the dishes
KATIE M.
GREAT FALLS, VA
Palmolive original dish soap is great at breaking down grease and removing stuck on foods. I also love how gentle it is on my hands!
Rita M.
Oakland, CA
Love using this it takes all the grease off the plates and spoons whenever I hand wash my dishes smells good and make my dishes clean
JOCELYN B.
Niagara Falls, NY
Soapy and cuts through grease like a knife. Great price and a good product. I have a stockpile as their coupons are pretty great too!
Brianna S.
I keep a travel size in my luggage for those weekend stays at a hotel and want to wash the dishes provided for coffee, etc. satisfied
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?