Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Campbellsville, KY

We love using Palmolive in our dish washing routine. It's so original and the smell is very unique
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Schenectady, NY

My favorite dish liquid cuts threw grease so good . It smells amazing and my hands don't dry out .
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hillsborough, NJ

Love this soap. Cleans dishes very well and leaves a good scent. Also it does not hurt your hands.
Karrie B.
Karrie B.

Family has always used Palmolive. Love the thickness of the soap. Does the job with a lively smell
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

This soap washes everything away its cleans greese right of dishes works wonder I buy all the time
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Carmichael, CA

It is great for a dorm room. It cleans plates and silverware well. It doesn't have much of a sent.
Beatriz H.
Beatriz H.
Rocky Point, NC

Works great and leaves hands feeling smooth! I absolutely cannot live without this in my kitchen!
Caroline Q.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC

Good for industrial uses and products. Tough on grease and grime. Not great on your hands though.
April N.
April N.

Soap is soap to me. It's cheap and used everyday for both dish soap and hand soap. Very universal
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Espanola, NM

This is the only dish soap I will use. It's not harsh on my hands and removes grease very easily.