Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Ludowici, GA

Tough on grease and stick-on foods, soft on hands, and smells great. Affordable and effective!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL

Going old Palmolive dish soap to keep your hands soft! It does work and also cleans very good.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

In my household this is the only dish washing soap purchased. I've never used any other brand.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.

This is also very good dish soap, I have bad water and this soap cleans the dishes wonderfully
Heather H.
Heather H.
Camp lejeune, Nc

Palmolive is very cheap and gets the job done just as good if not better than other dish soap
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

The ONLY soap that cleans my black pans. I will never buy another soap again...it's the best.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Houma, LA

I use these often very soft and not hatch on your hands doesn't fry them out like some brands
Maddy G.
Maddy G.

Totally gets your dishes shiny clean. Gets the dish cleaning job done! I definitely recommend
Kristy P.
Kristy P.

Gets the job done. Nothing wrong with this one it's just not my personal preference of scent.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL

As far as dish soap goes it works... No frills but it works. I would prefer a pleasant scent.

Join Now