Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Kaila M.
Kaila M.

I like this soap to a point. I mean it gets the job done, I'm just not too fond of the scent
Roaa A.
Roaa A.
Redding, CT

Good but not my favorite need to put the double amount to feel that all clean and smell good
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK

This is the original and the best dish soap there is. I have always used it and always will.
Ke P.
Ke P.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I often mix this with dawn it works good on its own but I find it more powerful when mixed.
Jay N.
Jay N.
Bronx, NY

The most suds you can get the only liquid you can trust to get the job done amazing quality
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.

Has a really nice scent not too bothersome and gets the work done. Super inexpensive also..
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA

I love this dish soap it gets rid of grease and smells great and doesn't dry out your hands
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL

Love the different fragrances Palmolive ultra dish soap comes in and cleans the dishes good
Ryan A.
Ryan A.
Columbus, OH

This is the only detergent I use. It's bubbly, it's easy on my hands, and dishes are clean.
carmen b.
carmen b.
Covina, CA

I have been using this brand since a longbtime ago.I love the smell and how long it lastes.

Join Now