Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Feb. 24, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
We use this all the time, it is a cleaning staple in our house. You can find it at most grocery stores. It does a great job of cleaning and cutting through grease. It doesn't have too strong of scent which is nice.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout
June 16, 2017, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I'm not too picky when it comes to using dish soap as long as my dishes don't have a greasy feeling to them. This product does the trick for me. I like the smell and they have different scents you can choose from.
Medjine G.
Medjine G.
June 14, 2017, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Thought this was the only dish soap in the world cause I only use it , fresh tough on grease and hands doesn't need a lot ยด the smell is amazing as well I but it in quantity cause it's really good and affordable
Gina Mae A.
Gina Mae A.
June 13, 2017, 4:58 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive is nice because not only does it get the dishes squeaky clean,its great for your hands.just ask madge!i also like it to wash pantyhose!when its a better price than handsoap i use it in the bathroom.
Rocki L.
Rocki L.
Coatesville, PA
Feb. 24, 2017, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My family uses this brand regularly. It's a great product and inexpensive. It's very effective. Gets food and stains off. Love the smell as well. Would definitely recommend to others. Overall a great product.
Jaquayla G.
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
May 15, 2017, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I love this product. My grandmother swear by this I find myself using this everyday or every other day. I never leave town without it. Because I use this when I go out to eat. If you are considering this. Buy it now. You will love it. Like I do.
Sue W.
Sue W.
Feb. 26, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
To be honest, dish soap isn't really a product that I think too much about when I buy, but I have used this in the past and found it effective and of good value. Removed the oil, grease, grime as advertised.
Pam L.
Pam L.
Sanford, NC
April 6, 2017, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My favorite dish soap to use of all time! I love the smell the soap provides and it's super effective. Very bubbly too! I can usually find this product anywhere from the local drug store to dollar tree.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
May 11, 2017, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I've used this product my whole life and I love it so much. I don't have a dishwasher and this makes washing it all by hand so much easier for me. The scent is nice and not too strong. Amazing product!!
Selva Nazaret L.
Selva Nazaret L.
April 8, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
It is a great soap! It is good to my skin, and I'm usually very sensitive! It leaves the dishes really cleaned up, and plus I like the scent! It is also nice that is a little bit concentrated so you don't have yo use as much of it!