BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Julie H.
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
This scent leaves everything smelling clean. I love that it doesn't dry my hands out and I'm glad it doesn't leave that greasy residue on my pots and pans. Very affordable and there are always coupons. 100% will buy again.
Layla M.
Layla M.
I really love the scent of Palmolive lol. It doesn't leave my hands dry. And it gets my dishes clean every time. VERY affordable. I always buy it from Walmart. Yes I will definitely buy again and I will continue to buy it.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Glenn Dale, MD
El mejor para arrancar la grasa rinde mucho me encanta su olor a limón ya que es un jabón muy concentrado el precio me parece justo es de muy buena calidad lo uso de por vida y generalmente lo recomiendo con mis amistades.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Lafayette, IN
I love this original! Nothing works quite as well on my dishes. I get used to the scent of a dish soap. This smells like my childhood, doing dishes with my mom in the kitchen. For the price, you definitely can't beat it.
Dana H.
Dana H.
This soap just doesn't really work for me. I find the scent distasteful and it doesn't seem to lift oil and great as well as dawn does. I know the price point is great but it just doesn't seem worth it if it doesn't work.
Astrid M.
Astrid M.
Long Beach, CA
I grew up with my mother using this to wash dishes. And now I use it. It's is a great product and reasonable price. It works very good on grease and smells wonderful. Like I said I'm going to keep using it over and over.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
san benito
very good dish washing soap can't complain gets all the tough nasty food out the dishes without any problems this is a product I use on an everyday use because with kids there is always dirty dishes it is low on price
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Fairfield, CA
I like that this dish soap doesn't dry out my hands. Any other dish soap I used I would need to use lotion after but not with this one! It smells good and gets our dishes clean. I will continue to use this dish soap!
Karmen T.
Karmen T.
My whole family uses this brand. It's a good brand plus the price is good. Has really good scents as well. I buy them from heb or Walmart. We get like four at each time we go. It's a good product n gets the job done.
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Sammamish , WA
Removes tough stains, but sometimes it takes a bit to soak in and do the work. I would buy a tougher soap and sponge if you have really heavy stains on your dishes often. OVerall, its a reliable product though.