Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Ina C.
Ina C.
Staten Island, NY

One of my favorites. I love the smell and quality. It's very good to my hands. I keep repurchasing.
I give this product a 2 star, because it doesn't lather very well. It does cut through grease well.
Amado J.
Amado J.

This dish soap is a classic and it's great. It has been around for a long time and for good reason.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Wareham, MA

Palmolive work great for washing dishes and cleaning. It's inexspensie but, a good quality product.
Leann C.
Leann C.
Shirley, IN

A great dish soap
It smells great and adds a lot of bubbles to your dish water. And it cleans great
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

This soap is great! Gets the dishes clean, isn't too rough on my hands, and it's cheaper then Dawn!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Campbellsville, KY

We love using Palmolive in our dish washing routine. It's so original and the smell is very unique
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Schenectady, NY

My favorite dish liquid cuts threw grease so good . It smells amazing and my hands don't dry out .
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Gilbert, AZ

Cuts grease, rinses well, leaves hands soft as can be! Highly recommend. You don't be disappointed
Karrie B.
Karrie B.

Family has always used Palmolive. Love the thickness of the soap. Does the job with a lively smell

Join Now