Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Carmichael, CA

It is great for a dorm room. It cleans plates and silverware well. It doesn't have much of a sent.
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Montréal,Canada

I use this to was my "hardcore" dishes (ya know what I'm talking about XD ) and it get the job done
Maria I.
Maria I.

Is an ok dish soap it cuts through grease but is too strong for the skin, definitely need gloves .
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Gilbert, AZ

Cuts grease, rinses well, leaves hands soft as can be! Highly recommend. You don't be disappointed
Karrie B.
Karrie B.

Family has always used Palmolive. Love the thickness of the soap. Does the job with a lively smell
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie , Ny

This soap washes everything away its cleans greese right of dishes works wonder I buy all the time
Glenda J.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC

Good dish soap! Cuts the grease and leaves the dishes pots and pans clean! Cost effective as well.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hillsborough, NJ

Love this soap. Cleans dishes very well and leaves a good scent. Also it does not hurt your hands.
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.
McPherson, KS

Great dish doap. It works. Good smell. And palmolive is very affordable. It is a quality product.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

I love this dish liquid soap, it keeps my dishes clean and I would recommend this product always.

Join Now