BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Tara F.
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
There are so many great smelling scents of the Palmolive but I love the original. I've been using it since I was a kid. It's a great price, I usually get a large bottle at Sam's club. It doesn't dry out my hands either when I use it.
Jenny j.
Jenny j.
The Woodlands, TX
The original Palmolive ultra works great. I like the way it foams up easily to remove grease. It's inexpensive and works great on everything. It's not my favorite scent but it's not too strong. I think it's a staple in the kitchen.
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
I usually have this in a different color but other than that I'm sure they all work as fine as the others! This dish soap cleans so well and gets off baked and old grease from pots, pans, and skillets! Recommended for a cheaper price!
Latasha L.
Latasha L.
My go to dish soap. I just bought a large one from Costco. It doesn't dry my hands as much as other dish soaps and a little goes a long way. I think it's not as expensive as other brands, yet is works just as well or even better. I would recommend this soap!
Alycia S.
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
For a less expensive product you really get good quality with palm olive! First off, I love the smell; it's a light smell that's pretty unique. I also feel like it's more concentrated than some of the other inexpensive dish soaps.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Livermore, CA
This is one of my other favorite dish soaps! I always have this one in my kitchen! I pick it up at my local Wal Mart. It's really affordable and effective. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to try something new!
Nhat H.
Nhat H.
Sugar land, TX
I don't know what it is about this, but I keep going back to it. I like the branding design, concentration, and the classic clean smell. The spout is also great for dispersing soap onto my sponge. I will probably repurchase this.
Sadia S.
Sadia S.
BEST SOAP FOR CLEANING DISHES! WORKS REALLY WELL AND HAS AN AWESOME SENT. I USUALLY MIX SOME WATER BC VRY STRONG AND THICK. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY WITH THIS SOAP. USUALLY PURCHASE IT AT COSTCO TO GET THE BEST PRICE AND A DEF MUST FOR ALL MY DISHES.
Yuli V.
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
I really like this dish soap for to reasons. 1 it's really gentle on the skin but ruff on the dishes. I always get it in Walmart because it's more affordable. And 2 I use it too clean my makeup brushes and it works really well.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Baltimore, MD
Cleans well, has lasted our suite of four people over an entire semester and probably through the next. We do quite a lot of handwashing dishes too, but you don't need much of this dish detergent to wash your dishes well.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?