Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Vanessa J.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Leonor C.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Elaine A.See all 10 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Photos (10)
Yuli V.
Yuli V.
Palmdale , CA
I really like this dish soap for to reasons. 1 it's really gentle on the skin but ruff on the dishes. I always get it in Walmart because it's more affordable. And 2 I use it too clean my makeup brushes and it works really well.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
I just like the original dish soap, my mom bought it and I like it too, my skin when not wearing gloves sometimes get a little bit dry, because is a concentrated formula but not as dry as when using other brands. I do recommend this.
Lyn O.
Lyn O.
This isn't my favorite hand soap because I feel like I need to use more of it to maintain the lather than other products. Overall though it's pretty good but I always wait to get it with a coupon. It's pretty cost effective!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Baltimore, MD
Cleans well, has lasted our suite of four people over an entire semester and probably through the next. We do quite a lot of handwashing dishes too, but you don't need much of this dish detergent to wash your dishes well.
Solimar V.
Solimar V.
Rio Grande
Me encanta por que es muy concentrado y por lo mismo se usa mucho menos cantidad, rinde mucho y no deja olor a químicos en los trastes y no afecta mis manos para nada.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
seaford
My hands love this more than anything!! Other brands tend to dry my hands out, especially when doing dishes at work. This is the best ever. The price. The scent. Can't beat it!! Buy some... your hands and skin will thank you
Layla M.
Layla M.
I really love the scent of Palmolive lol. It doesn't leave my hands dry. And it gets my dishes clean every time. VERY affordable. I always buy it from Walmart. Yes I will definitely buy again and I will continue to buy it.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Glenn Dale, MD
El mejor para arrancar la grasa rinde mucho me encanta su olor a limón ya que es un jabón muy concentrado el precio me parece justo es de muy buena calidad lo uso de por vida y generalmente lo recomiendo con mis amistades.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Palmolive is one of the best dish soaps out there! I love this one and the scented ones. I also like the "soothing aloe" one for hands. This works well on grease! I mostly purchase at Target and they always have it on sale!
Erin E.
Erin E.
My all time favorite dish soap. I just bought a new bottle this week actually! I love the original scent. In my entire adult life, with going back and forth with different dish soaps, this is the one I always come back to.