Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Holly S.
Holly S.

This is an okay kind. I mean it isn't my absolute favorite or anything l, but I'll still use it
Emily O.
Emily O.

This dishas detergent is effective. The smell is fine. I prefer to use Dawn as it lasts longer.
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC

This stuff really cleans the dishes well, plus it's flammable if you ever want to start a fire.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL

Going old Palmolive dish soap to keep your hands soft! It does work and also cleans very good.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Hollywood , Fl

Cuts the grease. Foams up nicely. Doesn't make my hands dried out. Does what it is supposed to
Ella G.
Ella G.

This fights grease and makes washing dishes effortless. I always gravitate towards this brand.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA

Been using for years. I have no complaints about it to report. And I've tried the other smells
Laura C.
Laura C.
Bronx, NY

Sudsy sudsy sudsy gets everything thoroughly clean would recommend cuts down on all the grease
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

In my household this is the only dish washing soap purchased. I've never used any other brand.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA

Tough on grease and stick-on foods, soft on hands, and smells great. Affordable and effective!

Join Now