Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Christina T.
Christina T.
Winston Salem, NC

Palmolive has a nice smell and is good at cutting grease. It also doesn't leave my hands dry.
Karen J.
Karen J.
Brownsville, TX

This dish soap has been used by my family and me for a long while now! I stronglu recommend!
STACEY P.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX

You cant go wrong with the price and the smell. It works great and really cleans the dishes.
Loren H.
Loren H.

The only brand dish soap we buy! Great value and works as well as anything I've ever bought.
Thanh C.
Thanh C.
Tucson, AZ

Favorite cleaning dish detergent. Previously used dawn and this is an equally good detergent
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Leesville, LA

Best ever for both getting the dishes clean AND leaving hands soft. Not much else I can say.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Atlanta, GA

Palmolive dish liquids are very concentrated and work very well at removing grease and food.
Maria C.
Maria C.

Really easy on the hand good product when washing greasy dishes it's good for using everyday
Rhea B.
Rhea B.
N las vegas, Nv

My favorite go to dish soap. Cuts out the grease and my dishes smells good. I say effective!
Kaila M.
Kaila M.

I like this soap to a point. I mean it gets the job done, I'm just not too fond of the scent

Join Now