BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (2005)
Tiffany A.
Hopkinsville, KY
Gets the grease off any dish. And doesn't leave any marks or stains. Gets the job done it doesn't smear at all. We use this on a daily.
Henriette M.
It's a good dish soap and I don't have to use as much to get rid of oil and other residue. It's also affordable and easily accessible.
Lynn T.
Pearland, TX
Besides getting my dishes clean it keeps my hands super soft!! Have always been a fan of Palmolive ever since I was a kid doing dishes.
Emma K.
Greensburg , IN
This dish soap does great with cleaning our everyday pots and pans. It has a pleasant scent and doesn't leave a residue after rinsing.
Celinda S.
Coral Springs, FL
Lasts longer and takes tough grease out. Others you waste more and clean less. It does dry out my hands though. But overall it's great
ayanna m.
Always have clean dishes with this one great with washing greasy dishes leaves everything super clean can't complain with this product
Ruby P.
Classic dish soap. Up to par to other dish soaps for a more affordable price. Buy these in bulk. Don't need a lot to get the job done.
Rachael H.
Prattville, AL
I use this for those special hand wash only cups/ tumblers and for pots/pans. It works great, smells good and leaves the dishes clean.
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
This soap does the job for sure. It has lots of suds and good staying power in my sponges and brushes. Definitely gets my dishes clean.
Nisha M.
I love the brand but not this flavor. I prefer the purple one. This one does a good job at cleaning but i don't like the scent so much
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?