BY PALMOLIVE #71 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1902)
marie j.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used palmolive since Madge or Midge was using the dish detergent for manicures. I think that was her names its worked well for me all these years I usually buy it at family dollar they usually have the best price and you can use coupons
Alyssa L.
Bronx, NY
This is another family staple! My family has used this for years and it's a great product to rely on. It does exactly what it is advertised to do. It is a little rough on the hands, but I believe Palmolive makes an alternative formula with moisturizers inside.
Wendy D.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love this dish soap because it takes off all the stains especially greasy ones and hard stains to take off this one does the job just great
Ginucky M.
Tucson, Az
It seems to do the trick well and I appreciate that the smell is not obnoxious like some dish soaps. It's a good value especially when bought at Costco
Rita N.
Sayreville, NJ
This is an everyday use fr me and honestly it does the job perfectly well no complaints here have used for years
Teresa Q.
This is the only soap I ever use. It is wonderful and works great with getting oil out of pans. A little goes a long way. I do not find it very pricey and I buy this at my local market. It is truly effective. I would recommend this to anyone. I keep buying it.
Michelle R.
Crete, IL
I was raised using this product. I don't care for the smell but cleans great. I buy it from the local Target and its not my first choice for detergent but it is affordable.
Amado J.
This dish soap is a classic and it's great. It has been around for a long time and for good reason.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a good dish detergent. It soaps up well and doesn't leave your dishes greasy. It also smells somewhat like lines. I've been using this for years.
Anaise V.
I've tried other brand of dish soaps and nothing removes grease from my pans and dishes like this one does.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?