Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Dana H.
Dana H.
May 9, 2017, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This soap just doesn't really work for me. I find the scent distasteful and it doesn't seem to lift oil and great as well as dawn does. I know the price point is great but it just doesn't seem worth it if it doesn't work.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
san benito
May 5, 2017, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
very good dish washing soap can't complain gets all the tough nasty food out the dishes without any problems this is a product I use on an everyday use because with kids there is always dirty dishes it is low on price
Karmen T.
Karmen T.
May 1, 2017, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My whole family uses this brand. It's a good brand plus the price is good. Has really good scents as well. I buy them from heb or Walmart. We get like four at each time we go. It's a good product n gets the job done.
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Sammamish , WA
April 19, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Removes tough stains, but sometimes it takes a bit to soak in and do the work. I would buy a tougher soap and sponge if you have really heavy stains on your dishes often. OVerall, its a reliable product though.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
March 25, 2017, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Works well, but you can tell it's not top-of-the-line. It's definitely a good value for the price, and it's my second favorite brand. Good scent, but not overly strong. Doesn't dry out your hands after using it for a while.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
May 21, 2017, 7:37 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Great product to use when washing your dishes! Great scent and great value. Nothing super fancy and we like it that way. We purchase our products from food lion. Would recommend to have as a cleaning staple piece!
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout
June 16, 2017, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I'm not too picky when it comes to using dish soap as long as my dishes don't have a greasy feeling to them. This product does the trick for me. I like the smell and they have different scents you can choose from.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Feb. 24, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
We use this all the time, it is a cleaning staple in our house. You can find it at most grocery stores. It does a great job of cleaning and cutting through grease. It doesn't have too strong of scent which is nice.
Tonic M.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
March 9, 2017, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Have been using this for so many years. It has been the house hold dish soap since I can remember. It's smells good and cleans the dishes very well!! Makes them shiny and clean. Doesn't leave any thing behind! Fav!
Medjine G.
Medjine G.
June 14, 2017, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Thought this was the only dish soap in the world cause I only use it , fresh tough on grease and hands doesn't need a lot ยด the smell is amazing as well I but it in quantity cause it's really good and affordable