Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Adriana H.
Adriana H.

Palmolive is good but I would prefer to use dawn. Palmolive is my back up when I have run out of dawn
MLT T.
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN

What else is there to say about dish soap? It gets the job done and the dishes are flawlessly clean.
angalina s.
angalina s.
Rockland, ME

A little pricey but keeps the suds in the sink for the entire time you're washing discuss every time
Destinee H.
Destinee H.
Rutland, OH

Palmolive soaps up really good, smells good, and gets my dishes clean. The scent isn't overly heavy.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV

My mother in law buys it at times i don't like it as much i feel like its watery and not soapy enough
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

It does it's job pretty well. It keeps my dishes clean and it's not too pricey. It smells great too!
Amado J.
Amado J.

This dish soap is a classic and it's great. It has been around for a long time and for good reason.
Leann C.
Leann C.
Shirley, IN

A great dish soap
It smells great and adds a lot of bubbles to your dish water. And it cleans great
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Wareham, MA

Palmolive work great for washing dishes and cleaning. It's inexspensie but, a good quality product.
Yetomiwa A.
Yetomiwa A.
Champaign, IL

Gets the job done. I've been using this soap for as long as I can remember and I have no complaints