Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Vancouver, BC

Great product been using this for years always keeps my China clean and my hands wonderfully soft
Beatriz H.
Beatriz H.
Rocky Point, NC

Works great and leaves hands feeling smooth! I absolutely cannot live without this in my kitchen!
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.

This soap is magnificent! It's super concentrated and leaves everything nice and clean and shiny!
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY

Palmolive is a great brand for dish soap. I really feel as though I'm getting things super clean!
Caroline Q.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC

Good for industrial uses and products. Tough on grease and grime. Not great on your hands though.
Gloria Q.
Gloria Q.

Love this dish soap!! The smell reminds me of my childhood, it's been used since I was younger šŸ˜Š
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Kearny, NJ

I use this the most when cleaning my dishes, it's a great value, and my hands feel so soft after
Wendy N.
Wendy N.

For the price you cannot go wrong with Palmolive yet I wish they had more scents to choice from.
Lisbhet C.
Lisbhet C.

My mom really like this soap, she always said this soap make her hands more softs and more clean
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.

I like the original of this product just because it leaves my dishes looking and smelling clean.

Join Now