BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Anna C.
Anna C.
Absecon, NJ
This is all my family has used since I was little and now I buy it for myself because it's definitely a brand I can trust. It works so well and leaves my dishes looking great and clean. I'll always continue to buy this brand over others
Kiyamah L.
Kiyamah L.
This can be purchased at the dollar store crazy right but I'm not even joking it's fantastic. Very effective works as well as any high end brand such as dawn. It smells amazing lasts long a little goes a long way I'm definitely recommending this!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I love this original Palmolive liquid as it is super gentle on the hands but cleans dishes very well. I usually buy this at the grocery store as it is convenient. It is very effective and never disappoints. I highly recommend to everyone.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
The smell of a new bottle always takes me right back to my grandma's kitchen! She's always used this brand and I love the smell. I typically buy a more floral scented dish soap but I do like the way original Palmolive cleans my dishes!
Tara F.
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
There are so many great smelling scents of the Palmolive but I love the original. I've been using it since I was a kid. It's a great price, I usually get a large bottle at Sam's club. It doesn't dry out my hands either when I use it.
Jenny j.
Jenny j.
The Woodlands, TX
The original Palmolive ultra works great. I like the way it foams up easily to remove grease. It's inexpensive and works great on everything. It's not my favorite scent but it's not too strong. I think it's a staple in the kitchen.
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
I usually have this in a different color but other than that I'm sure they all work as fine as the others! This dish soap cleans so well and gets off baked and old grease from pots, pans, and skillets! Recommended for a cheaper price!
Alycia S.
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
For a less expensive product you really get good quality with palm olive! First off, I love the smell; it's a light smell that's pretty unique. I also feel like it's more concentrated than some of the other inexpensive dish soaps.
Latasha L.
Latasha L.
My go to dish soap. I just bought a large one from Costco. It doesn't dry my hands as much as other dish soaps and a little goes a long way. I think it's not as expensive as other brands, yet is works just as well or even better. I would recommend this soap!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Livermore
This is one of my other favorite dish soaps! I always have this one in my kitchen! I pick it up at my local Wal Mart. It's really affordable and effective. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to try something new!