BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1961)
Princess N.
Astoria, NY
Gives a great clean to dishes! A very soapy kind of smell but it is great since it isn't too strong. Love it and it's original formula!
Tiffany A.
Hopkinsville, KY
Gets the grease off any dish. And doesn't leave any marks or stains. Gets the job done it doesn't smear at all. We use this on a daily.
Emma K.
Greensburg , IN
This dish soap does great with cleaning our everyday pots and pans. It has a pleasant scent and doesn't leave a residue after rinsing.
Ruby P.
Classic dish soap. Up to par to other dish soaps for a more affordable price. Buy these in bulk. Don't need a lot to get the job done.
Celinda S.
Coral Springs, FL
Lasts longer and takes tough grease out. Others you waste more and clean less. It does dry out my hands though. But overall it's great
Tara Y.
Louisville, KY
I love the original. It cuts the grease on my plates and pans better than everything else. It smells great and doesn't dry out my skin.
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Palmolive ultra original dish liquid works very good to wash my dishes. It leaves all my dishes clean and helps get rid of any grease.
Henriette M.
It's a good dish soap and I don't have to use as much to get rid of oil and other residue. It's also affordable and easily accessible.
ayanna m.
Always have clean dishes with this one great with washing greasy dishes leaves everything super clean can't complain with this product
Jasmine Y.
I like the dish soap. It makes great bubbles. A little goes a long way. My dishes always come out clean. I would definitely recommend.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?