BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Solimar V.
Rio Grande
Me encanta por que es muy concentrado y por lo mismo se usa mucho menos cantidad, rinde mucho y no deja olor a químicos en los trastes y no afecta mis manos para nada.
Shannon B.
seaford
My hands love this more than anything!! Other brands tend to dry my hands out, especially when doing dishes at work. This is the best ever. The price. The scent. Can't beat it!! Buy some... your hands and skin will thank you
Jessica H.
Salem, OH
This is honestly my go-to dish soap. I love the classic scent and it is really good at cleaning dishes. One drawback is that it doesn't soak dishes as well as other products, but it is still an inexpensive, great scented dish soap!
Lyn O.
This isn't my favorite hand soap because I feel like I need to use more of it to maintain the lather than other products. Overall though it's pretty good but I always wait to get it with a coupon. It's pretty cost effective!
Samantha J.
this is my favorite dish soap. It gets grease off easily. Smells good and make my hands soft. Overall satisfied with this product. I've purchased and used this product many times and I plan on doing so in the future as well.
Layla M.
I really love the scent of Palmolive lol. It doesn't leave my hands dry. And it gets my dishes clean every time. VERY affordable. I always buy it from Walmart. Yes I will definitely buy again and I will continue to buy it.
Heather H.
Conroe, TX
Love the scent! It keeps my hands soft and the dishes clean. I have absolutely no complaints - it's even pretty cheap so it's not a decision at the store which one to get. I can depend on Palmolive brand and will always use this above all other dish soaps.
Erin E.
My all time favorite dish soap. I just bought a new bottle this week actually! I love the original scent. In my entire adult life, with going back and forth with different dish soaps, this is the one I always come back to.
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
This scent leaves everything smelling clean. I love that it doesn't dry my hands out and I'm glad it doesn't leave that greasy residue on my pots and pans. Very affordable and there are always coupons. 100% will buy again.
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
Palmolive has been used around me since I was growing up in the 80s. I always love the smell. You don't need much. This product is extremely effective at n cleaning my dishes and pans. I recommend this product to everyone.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?