BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Jazmin E.
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Este  jabón es el que uso mas me gusta por que deja los platos libres de grasa  también lo uso para lavar mis brochas de maquillaje se que suena raro jejeje pero lo hago ya que no tengo jabón para brochas... pero si este jabón me gusta mucho
Faride H.
Faride H.
A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. Unfortunately, the "newer" environmentally friendly cleaners are absolutely awful. When it comes to clean dishes, I have to have more power!
Grace H.
Grace H.
Logan, AL
This is a household staple! It cleans better than any other dish soaps that we have tried! We don't have the luxury of a dishwasher so washing by hand can be hard sometimes but this really gets the dishes clean and they always smell so nice!
Nallely G.
Nallely G.
A little goes a long way :) I love the smell of the product , it also leaves your skin feeling soft and your dishes spotless . It's not pricey and I recommend it . It works just like dawn . Except the consistency differs . This soap is runny
Melody C.
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY
I am a creature of habit my Grandmother and my Mother used Palmolive and now it's the only dish soap I buy. I did try a off brand dish soap when I was first married my dishes didn't feel clean and my hands felt greasy. I have used Palmolive for over 20 years
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I love this original Palmolive liquid as it is super gentle on the hands but cleans dishes very well. I usually buy this at the grocery store as it is convenient. It is very effective and never disappoints. I highly recommend to everyone.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Absecon, NJ
This is all my family has used since I was little and now I buy it for myself because it's definitely a brand I can trust. It works so well and leaves my dishes looking great and clean. I'll always continue to buy this brand over others
Kiyamah L.
Kiyamah L.
This can be purchased at the dollar store crazy right but I'm not even joking it's fantastic. Very effective works as well as any high end brand such as dawn. It smells amazing lasts long a little goes a long way I'm definitely recommending this!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Great dish washing liquid, it works great on dishes and gets all the dirt out. It is also natural and good on skin and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry and irritated. It is a really good dish washing soap, I been using it for years!
Alison K.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
The smell of a new bottle always takes me right back to my grandma's kitchen! She's always used this brand and I love the smell. I typically buy a more floral scented dish soap but I do like the way original Palmolive cleans my dishes!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?