Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Lyn O.
Lyn O.
May 22, 2017, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This isn't my favorite hand soap because I feel like I need to use more of it to maintain the lather than other products. Overall though it's pretty good but I always wait to get it with a coupon. It's pretty cost effective!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
seaford
May 4, 2017, 10:28 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My hands love this more than anything!! Other brands tend to dry my hands out, especially when doing dishes at work. This is the best ever. The price. The scent. Can't beat it!! Buy some... your hands and skin will thank you
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
June 2, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I just like the original dish soap, my mom bought it and I like it too, my skin when not wearing gloves sometimes get a little bit dry, because is a concentrated formula but not as dry as when using other brands. I do recommend this.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Baltimore, MD
Feb. 13, 2017, 8:35 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Cleans well, has lasted our suite of four people over an entire semester and probably through the next. We do quite a lot of handwashing dishes too, but you don't need much of this dish detergent to wash your dishes well.
Erin E.
Erin E.
May 5, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My all time favorite dish soap. I just bought a new bottle this week actually! I love the original scent. In my entire adult life, with going back and forth with different dish soaps, this is the one I always come back to.
Kourtney B.
Kourtney B.
The hills , TX
Feb. 27, 2017, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Smells so freaking strong but works the best. This cuts through grease like no other. When I'm a bad girl and forget to use non stick spray, I have to break out Palmolive original, salt, and a nice scouring sponge. Comes out good as new.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
April 13, 2017, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This scent leaves everything smelling clean. I love that it doesn't dry my hands out and I'm glad it doesn't leave that greasy residue on my pots and pans. Very affordable and there are always coupons. 100% will buy again.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Feb. 24, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive is one of the best dish soaps out there! I love this one and the scented ones. I also like the "soothing aloe" one for hands. This works well on grease! I mostly purchase at Target and they always have it on sale!
Layla M.
Layla M.
April 17, 2017, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I really love the scent of Palmolive lol. It doesn't leave my hands dry. And it gets my dishes clean every time. VERY affordable. I always buy it from Walmart. Yes I will definitely buy again and I will continue to buy it.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Glenn Dale, MD
April 19, 2017, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
El mejor para arrancar la grasa rinde mucho me encanta su olor a limón ya que es un jabón muy concentrado el precio me parece justo es de muy buena calidad lo uso de por vida y generalmente lo recomiendo con mis amistades.