Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Amber D.
Amber D.
Sallis, MS

I like the Palmolive original dish liquid a lot. I use it all the time. It is priced good and does such a good job.
Joan Marie N.
Joan Marie N.
Vancouver, British Columbia

It does the job. A small amout goes a long way! And comes in different variants. It doesnt make my hands feel old.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Best detergent by far and doesn't dry out your hands. Cuts through grease. I use this for baked on pots and pants.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.

Honestly, I prefer Dawn over everything else. However, when I cannot afford Dawn this is my next best alternative.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Winter Springs, FL

I am old fashioned and hand wash my dishes. This makes it so easy and gets my nasty dishes clean. Absolutely love!
Thegirlreview s.
Thegirlreview s.

I really like this dish soap it isn't harsh to my skin,but harsh on y dishes.I love the smell of it and the price!
Gabby V.
Gabby V.
Reedley

Other than Ajax this is my personal favorite dishwashing liquid. I love the scent and its powerful cleaning agents
Nancy A.
Nancy A.

I use this soap often it's a good dish soap...it also leaves your hands feeling soft...try it you will like it too
Kilee M.
Kilee M.
Conway, AR

It's a great scent and it gets the job done! I don't really know what else to say about it. I get mine at Walmart.
Fabiola D.
Fabiola D.
Newton, KS

Este es Mi favorite Para lavar mis trastes. Y lo recomiendo ah cualquier persona. Me facina como deja mid trastes.

Join Now