Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Jayme G.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , Ca

The price is always usually good for this so we always end up buying it. I like this one in the original scent because sometimes the scented ones don't smell so great when your washing dishes. My great grandma used to use this stuff so it's been good soap for a lonnnng time.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Yuma, AZ

The large refillable bottles can honestly last my household a good year. Unlike most dish soap, very little of this goes a long way. So much so that like many Mexican households we add water to it lol. All joking aside, it gets the job done and I have yet to be disappointed.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Atlantic City, NJ

Why fix something that is not broke? This is seriously what I consider a staple and although I want to only buy those 'all natural' items for my house this dish soap is seriously the best bang for your buck and worth it. I think we've used it for so long I know no different.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Kissimmee, FL

I love this dish soap, I even use it to clean my makeup brushes with a little bit of olive oil. When I wash my dishes with it my dishes are sparkly clean, and it also leaves my hands super soft without over drying them. Great product and it is always at an affordable price.
miriam h.
miriam h.
Escondido, CA

We have always used this Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid soap. The scent is pretty good and it leaves our dishes smelling pretty good and it leaves them nice and clean. It doesn't dry up your hands after your done using it, and I recommend this and repurchase it again.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Anchorage, AK

I thought the product was great as well as inexpensive. I do not like that they currently test on animals though. Palmolive also said they were working to stop animal testing and haven't done anything to stop it. I won't purchase again and I encourage others to do the same.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL

This soap works great and always leaves my dishes clean. It has a nice scent and does not dry out my hands. It is rather cheap, and you can often get big bottles of it at places like Dollar Tree for even a better price. This is a great value and I would highly recommend it.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Maywood, CA

The bottle shrank, the soap is more liquid, and the horrible, horrible new lids which leak. I have a puddle of soap to clean up and I just brought the bottle into the house. Will now be looking for a new soap. Used to love everything about it but that's a major con for me.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hialeah, FL

Cant stand this dish soap. It is literally just foam and bubbles. It takes all your strength and effort to clean anything off a dish or pan. Just feels like colored thick water, wouldn't spend a dime on this product. Pro: it has a nice scent and doesn't dry your hands out.
Elinore C.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA

This is the dish soap I grew up using, so when I got my own place, I saw no reason to switch things up. It cuts through grease and stuck on food well, smells familiar and pleasing, suds very quickly, and doesn't dry out my hands tremendously like some other kitchen soaps.

Join Now