Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Janira R.
Janira R.
Ontario, CA

My mom has always use this so I kept using it as well its not like the other soaps that are really watered down all u need is a little and your good and I don't think it's too much either I rather spend the money and buy this then something else that I have to use double the amount
Kim N.
Kim N.

This is the original dishwashing detergent I remember my mother buying when I was growing up. It is at a good price point and can be purchased at most grocery stores or big box stores. It does a good job at cleaning your dishes and cutting through the grease. I would recommend it!
Chideraa M.
Chideraa M.

This is okay.It's not good for fighting grease,or stuck on stains. It gets stuff mostly clean but i don't think it gets it completely clean. It is a good price so you get what you pay for.The scent of it is nice. I would recommend it if you're on a budget. It runs out quickly too.
Julia O.
Julia O.

This dishwashing liquid does work well, but I'm not a fan of the scent. I find it quite overpowering and not the most pleasant smell. The soap itself though, works great and doesn't immediately loose the soap suds like some other brands do. I will buy a different scent next time!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

I used to use this on my sons bottles because it was so cheap! I would buy it at Walmart, the dollar store, and the hospital even gave me samples! Pros are the price and cons are it's kinda watery. Yes I would buy it again if I had another baby because it does get the job done!
Lori E.
Lori E.
Duncan, OK

My husband makes fun of me for buying this... I love it. I love that it's less expensive than many other brands. Oddly I like the way it smells and all the frothy bubbles! I usually grab a bottle when I'm in Walmart. I know it's silly, but I'd recommend it to just about anyone!
Kat K.
Kat K.
Milwaukee, WI

It works great as soap but as far as getting off the thought stuck in grease I wouldn't use it. It is a decent price but also leaves your hand feeling like their is a residue on it. If you are looking just for soap you could buy this but, I would recommend using Dawn instead.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Sebastopol, CA

I use Palmolive Original Dish soap every day. Why? Because it's the original, and been around forever, so you know it works! Cuts the grease, and leaves a fresh scent. I even use it at work, in a hospital. If the hospital is using it, you know it's going to clean really well.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Southampton, NY

I've never had a problem getting off stuck on food that ends up sitting around for a day or so. Sometimes, it needs a little soaking though. I don't use a lot of soap to get a sink full of dishes done, which was not completely expected. Pleasant surprise and smells wonderful.
Ines L.
Ines L.
Ottawa

Palmolive is a dish soap we have been purchasing for quite some time. It smells good and works well on cleaning dishes, yet doesn't cause your hands to get too dry or crack too much. Normally purchase it at my local walmart or Costco and will probably continue to purchase it.

Join Now