BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Gets the job done! Makes the dishes squeaky clean. The price is reasonable as well. You can easily find it at Target or Walmart. I love the smell which is not too overpowering. I would recommend this product to everyone looking to get their dishes nice and clean.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA
this is my go to dish soap because I think that dawn liquifies and washes away too easily whereas palmolive creats plenty of suds and makes my dishes squeaky clean. I don't have to pour out as much on my sponge to get the job done versus dawn dishwashing liquid.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I alternate between this dish soap and Dawn. I like both brands and just buy whichever is on sale at the time I need it. I feel Palmolive meets my expectations and needs for a daily dish soap. I like the scent, texture, and color of this product. I am impressed.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff works really well! I like to experiment in the kitchen which results in lots of burned pans, and this cuts right through the mess! I bought it at the grocery store (Fry's) and it smells really nice! I think it is a really great, cost effective choice!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
This dish soap doesn't mess up your hands like most dish soaps do. The price is pretty good. The one thing i don't like is that the smell is a bit overpowering at times. I buy mine at my local Kroger (where they have good deals). I would and have bought it again
Teresa Q.
Teresa Q.
This is the only soap I ever use. It is wonderful and works great with getting oil out of pans. A little goes a long way. I do not find it very pricey and I buy this at my local market. It is truly effective. I would recommend this to anyone. I keep buying it.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Bronx, NY
This is another family staple! My family has used this for years and it's a great product to rely on. It does exactly what it is advertised to do. It is a little rough on the hands, but I believe Palmolive makes an alternative formula with moisturizers inside.
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember when my mom would use it all the time to wash dishes..now the tradition of using Palmolive has been passed down to me! Personally I love this dish washing soap brand ! It makes my hands feel moisturized as well as makes cleaning dishes a lot easier
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
New Braunfels, TX
Palmolive is a good dishwashing soap, i must say the value is good but you only get "good soap." I feel like i go thru it quickly VS other soaps because the cleaning power is gone quickly. The different scents make it hard to choose but they all smell great!
Alma C.
Alma C.
Palmolive brings me back to my childhood! This was the first liquid soap I recall using as a child and I still use this brand today. It is inexpensive and an easy find. It isn't harsh at all, leaves my hands feeling moisturized after I am done with cleaning!