Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Anchorage, AK

I thought the product was great as well as inexpensive. I do not like that they currently test on animals though. Palmolive also said they were working to stop animal testing and haven't done anything to stop it. I won't purchase again and I encourage others to do the same.
miriam h.
miriam h.
Escondido, CA

We have always used this Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid soap. The scent is pretty good and it leaves our dishes smelling pretty good and it leaves them nice and clean. It doesn't dry up your hands after your done using it, and I recommend this and repurchase it again.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hialeah, FL

Cant stand this dish soap. It is literally just foam and bubbles. It takes all your strength and effort to clean anything off a dish or pan. Just feels like colored thick water, wouldn't spend a dime on this product. Pro: it has a nice scent and doesn't dry your hands out.
Elinore C.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA

This is the dish soap I grew up using, so when I got my own place, I saw no reason to switch things up. It cuts through grease and stuck on food well, smells familiar and pleasing, suds very quickly, and doesn't dry out my hands tremendously like some other kitchen soaps.
Excellent product I always use it for cleaning the trash It's cheaper and better than others products like this it cleans everything without any trace of fats it has too an excellent smell any product of palmolive will always pleased I could buy it again with closed eyes
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.

This detergent is pretty much the classic dish soap I use. In my opinion it does not have the most fragrant aroma, but it's not bad either. It also doesn't leave a smell on the dishes, so I don't mind it. I also sometimes use this for washing my hands and it works fine.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Lindsay

It was on sale at the time, so I tried it. It`s not all the great. Very for if any bubbles, doesn`t smell nice, no good for greasy dishes. I f feel better, and recommend Dawn. It foams up great, and always, gets my dishes clean, no matter how dirty, and greasy they get.
Karen T.
Karen T.

Works, get the grease the first time and every time off of my pots and pans. my hands are always soft after using this product. my dishes are always clean. Great value for the buck. the scent is nice. I would buy again, it's worth it, been using this product for years.
Isabela S.
Isabela S.

This is my favorite dish soap. I've tried several and always come back to buying this one. I find it gets out the grime and grease easier than other products and I also love the scent, its nice and clean without being overpowering and leaving a scent on the glassware.
Monica B.
Monica B.

It is ok for dish soap. i don't like it as much as dawn regular dish soap and i think it's mainly because of the smell. it's not bad, i just don't like it. it cleans dishes and cuts grease though, and that's what it's supposed to do. suds up well with lots of bubbles.

Join Now