Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Lindsay

It was on sale at the time, so I tried it. It`s not all the great. Very for if any bubbles, doesn`t smell nice, no good for greasy dishes. I f feel better, and recommend Dawn. It foams up great, and always, gets my dishes clean, no matter how dirty, and greasy they get.
Karen T.
Karen T.

Works, get the grease the first time and every time off of my pots and pans. my hands are always soft after using this product. my dishes are always clean. Great value for the buck. the scent is nice. I would buy again, it's worth it, been using this product for years.
Monica B.
Monica B.

It is ok for dish soap. i don't like it as much as dawn regular dish soap and i think it's mainly because of the smell. it's not bad, i just don't like it. it cleans dishes and cuts grease though, and that's what it's supposed to do. suds up well with lots of bubbles.
Isabela S.
Isabela S.

This is my favorite dish soap. I've tried several and always come back to buying this one. I find it gets out the grime and grease easier than other products and I also love the scent, its nice and clean without being overpowering and leaving a scent on the glassware.
Dalisa E.
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY

In my opinion this soap doesn't provide much lather as other brands I've used. the smell is ok nothing special its just there. the only thing i like about it is that it is cheaper than the other brands but i end up using more product since the lather isn't that great.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lorado, WV

This dish soap smells amazing and cleans the dishes so much better. I love how clean they look and how wonderful it smells. It's easy on my hands and does an amazing job. I'm so happy with the results. I recommend this product and I will definitely be purchasing more.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Ada, OK

Can be used for anything and everything. I like that they have used their classic 'recipe' to stay consistent. They offer a good value and discount in that market and I enjoy knowing that I get the same kind of product any time I buy it. My mom used it and so will I.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY

This is the soap that everyone in my family have been using for decades. It completely always gets the job done. I even find myself using it to clean my makeup brushes which tend to get very dirty and cakey. I would buy again and so would everyone else in my family!
Viviene N.
Viviene N.

Great all around dish soap. It is perfect for cleaning off tough grime and stains from my dishes. I only need maybe three drops of the product to fully coat the sponge (once wet) and from there, it does all the work for me! I would definitely buy this product again.
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Bala

Bought in the past when the one I usually use wasn't available, this was fine as far as dish liquid goes, but I much prefer other brands such as Fairy as I feel it cleans a lot better, and is slightly less drying compared to the palmolive one. I would not recommend.

Join Now