Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Sanford, FL
This is your basic original dish soap. It gets your dishes clean and does not leave a residue. You can find it on sale but if you don't then it is a little pricey. It is very effective on grease and baked on stains. I love Palmolive and will absolutely buy again!
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
I love love love the smell of the original Palmolive dish soap. The bottle lasts a long time and I think it's a good value. I hate the dispenser,because I hate when it gets all gunky and soapy but I just rinse it off or put the liquid into a pretty bottle instead
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oct. 14, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I alternate between this dish soap and Dawn. I like both brands and just buy whichever is on sale at the time I need it. I feel Palmolive meets my expectations and needs for a daily dish soap. I like the scent, texture, and color of this product. I am impressed.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
This dish soap doesn't mess up your hands like most dish soaps do. The price is pretty good. The one thing i don't like is that the smell is a bit overpowering at times. I buy mine at my local Kroger (where they have good deals). I would and have bought it again
Holly C.
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA
Nov. 3, 2016, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
this is my go to dish soap because I think that dawn liquifies and washes away too easily whereas palmolive creats plenty of suds and makes my dishes squeaky clean. I don't have to pour out as much on my sponge to get the job done versus dawn dishwashing liquid.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Phoenix, AZ
Nov. 16, 2016, 4:19 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This stuff works really well! I like to experiment in the kitchen which results in lots of burned pans, and this cuts right through the mess! I bought it at the grocery store (Fry's) and it smells really nice! I think it is a really great, cost effective choice!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Bronx, NY
This is another family staple! My family has used this for years and it's a great product to rely on. It does exactly what it is advertised to do. It is a little rough on the hands, but I believe Palmolive makes an alternative formula with moisturizers inside.
Teresa Q.
Teresa Q.
This is the only soap I ever use. It is wonderful and works great with getting oil out of pans. A little goes a long way. I do not find it very pricey and I buy this at my local market. It is truly effective. I would recommend this to anyone. I keep buying it.
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember when my mom would use it all the time to wash dishes..now the tradition of using Palmolive has been passed down to me! Personally I love this dish washing soap brand ! It makes my hands feel moisturized as well as makes cleaning dishes a lot easier
jasmine t.
jasmine t.
Concord, CA
Palmolive is great to clean dishes with but also, easy on the skin of your hands. It doesn't dry your skin out or irritate if you wash dishes without gloves. I purchase this from the 99 cent store in my area. I will continue to use it and would recommend it.