Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

This soap works great and always leaves my dishes clean. It has a nice scent and does not dry out my hands. It is rather cheap, and you can often get big bottles of it at places like Dollar Tree for even a better price. This is a great value and I would highly recommend it.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Anchorage, AK

I thought the product was great as well as inexpensive. I do not like that they currently test on animals though. Palmolive also said they were working to stop animal testing and haven't done anything to stop it. I won't purchase again and I encourage others to do the same.
zoua p.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA

Definitely cleans off the oils super good! I love using down cause it cleans better and last longer than this one on the sponge. But I'd have to admit that this gets the oils more often than not. Just don't like how quick it goes by until I have to add more onto the sponge.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hialeah, FL

Cant stand this dish soap. It is literally just foam and bubbles. It takes all your strength and effort to clean anything off a dish or pan. Just feels like colored thick water, wouldn't spend a dime on this product. Pro: it has a nice scent and doesn't dry your hands out.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Midlothian, VA

I started using this soap after staying in a hotel that had a kitchenette. This soap was provided for dishes and I used it multiple times throughout the week. It cleans well, works on grease, and doesn't dry out my hands. Plus, it smells REALLY GOOD! I highly recommend it.
Elinore C.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA

This is the dish soap I grew up using, so when I got my own place, I saw no reason to switch things up. It cuts through grease and stuck on food well, smells familiar and pleasing, suds very quickly, and doesn't dry out my hands tremendously like some other kitchen soaps.
Excellent product I always use it for cleaning the trash It's cheaper and better than others products like this it cleans everything without any trace of fats it has too an excellent smell any product of palmolive will always pleased I could buy it again with closed eyes
rachel a.
rachel a.
Farmville, VA

Love this dish soap. Love the smell scent and it works great. I have used this for years now and since my mother used it when I was growing up, I see it has not changed at all. Still the same great working product after all these years. Wouldn't switch to anything else.
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.
Irvine, CA

This detergent is pretty much the classic dish soap I use. In my opinion it does not have the most fragrant aroma, but it's not bad either. It also doesn't leave a smell on the dishes, so I don't mind it. I also sometimes use this for washing my hands and it works fine.
Karen T.
Karen T.

Works, get the grease the first time and every time off of my pots and pans. my hands are always soft after using this product. my dishes are always clean. Great value for the buck. the scent is nice. I would buy again, it's worth it, been using this product for years.