Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Lacey B.
Lacey B.

Honestly, I prefer Dawn over everything else. However, when I cannot afford Dawn this is my next best alternative.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Winter Springs, FL

I am old fashioned and hand wash my dishes. This makes it so easy and gets my nasty dishes clean. Absolutely love!
Thegirlreview s.
Thegirlreview s.

I really like this dish soap it isn't harsh to my skin,but harsh on y dishes.I love the smell of it and the price!
Gabby V.
Gabby V.
Reedley

Other than Ajax this is my personal favorite dishwashing liquid. I love the scent and its powerful cleaning agents
Nancy A.
Nancy A.

I use this soap often it's a good dish soap...it also leaves your hands feeling soft...try it you will like it too
Kilee M.
Kilee M.
Conway, AR

It's a great scent and it gets the job done! I don't really know what else to say about it. I get mine at Walmart.
Fabiola D.
Fabiola D.
Newton, KS

Este es Mi favorite Para lavar mis trastes. Y lo recomiendo ah cualquier persona. Me facina como deja mid trastes.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Mobile

My mom personally liked the smell of this dish soap especially since she's practically in the kitchen all day long
Pamela G.
Pamela G.

The original is the best out of this brand. It cuts out grease like no other. Will always go back to the original.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.

Love the Ultra line!! Works very well as little soap is needed for a lot of dishes. Not my favorite scent though.

Join Now