Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Robin A.
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey

Very good price and cleans dishes great while leaving hands soft. Not harsh at all. Smells fresh too.
Adriana H.
Adriana H.

Palmolive is good but I would prefer to use dawn. Palmolive is my back up when I have run out of dawn
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Saddle Brook, NJ

Palmolive always gets dishes clean. The smell is great and it has lots of bubbles. Price is great too
Luz M.
Luz M.
Las Vegas, NV

Cleans my dishes well!! not much else to say except that it's a great product and one of my favorites
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Nashville, TN

This breaks down the grease super quick and it's also gentle on my hands and leaves them feeling soft
Barb P.
Barb P.
Glendive, MT

Great product. Suds stay in hot water a lot longer than other brands. Very reasonably priced as well.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL

Pretty good dish soap. This is my second go to soap...has a nice scent, affordable, and easy to find.
Darcey K.
Darcey K.
Nevada, IA

I like the basic smell of this product. It makes me feel I am doing a good job at cleaning my dishes.
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
Los Angeles, CA

Degreases and cleans dishes good.... Smell is great and leaves hands very soft...and price is awesome
Selina R.
Selina R.
Bridgeport, CT

Love this product, it leaves my dishes so clean and smelling good. Plus it doesn't make my hands dry.