BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Sukie J.
Sukie J.
This dish soap smells amazing and it doesn't dry out my hands. It cleans my dishes well. It gets all of the residue off. The dishes are left looking shiny and clean. I would recommend it to anyone who washes dishes and wants to try a new dish soap.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I usually purchase this from Wal-Matt, and I love it --- especially when I have a coupon! Great value, classic smell, and cuts through grease well! Although we typically use the dishwasher, this liquid soap makes washing dishes by hand a breeze.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
My favorite dish soap! I feel that it cleans my dishes the best without scrubbing much. It smells good & does not leave a film. The antibacterial in the soap is much better than others on the shelf when comparing as well! Will continue to buy!
Grace H.
Grace H.
Logan, AL
This is a household staple! It cleans better than any other dish soaps that we have tried! We don't have the luxury of a dishwasher so washing by hand can be hard sometimes but this really gets the dishes clean and they always smell so nice!
jp7797Faride H.
jp7797Faride H.
miami
A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. Unfortunately, the "newer" environmentally friendly cleaners are absolutely awful. When it comes to clean dishes, I have to have more power!
Jazmin E.
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Este  jabón es el que uso mas me gusta por que deja los platos libres de grasa  también lo uso para lavar mis brochas de maquillaje se que suena raro jejeje pero lo hago ya que no tengo jabón para brochas... pero si este jabón me gusta mucho
Melody C.
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY
I am a creature of habit my Grandmother and my Mother used Palmolive and now it's the only dish soap I buy. I did try a off brand dish soap when I was first married my dishes didn't feel clean and my hands felt greasy. I have used Palmolive for over 20 years
Nallely G.
Nallely G.
A little goes a long way :) I love the smell of the product , it also leaves your skin feeling soft and your dishes spotless . It's not pricey and I recommend it . It works just like dawn . Except the consistency differs . This soap is runny
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Great dish washing liquid, it works great on dishes and gets all the dirt out. It is also natural and good on skin and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry and irritated. It is a really good dish washing soap, I been using it for years!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Absecon, NJ
This is all my family has used since I was little and now I buy it for myself because it's definitely a brand I can trust. It works so well and leaves my dishes looking great and clean. I'll always continue to buy this brand over others