Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
I give this product a 2 star, because it doesn't lather very well. It does cut through grease well.
Yetomiwa A.
Yetomiwa A.
Champaign, IL

Gets the job done. I've been using this soap for as long as I can remember and I have no complaints
Leann C.
Leann C.
Shirley, IN

A great dish soap
It smells great and adds a lot of bubbles to your dish water. And it cleans great
Ina C.
Ina C.
Staten Island, NY

One of my favorites. I love the smell and quality. It's very good to my hands. I keep repurchasing.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

This soap washes everything away its cleans greese right of dishes works wonder I buy all the time
Maria I.
Maria I.

Is an ok dish soap it cuts through grease but is too strong for the skin, definitely need gloves .
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Gilbert, AZ

Cuts grease, rinses well, leaves hands soft as can be! Highly recommend. You don't be disappointed
Ambar R.
Ambar R.

The best I use it every day to scrub and clean my kitchen! Leaves a very good ploy. 100% recomeded
Glenda J.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC

Good dish soap! Cuts the grease and leaves the dishes pots and pans clean! Cost effective as well.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hillsborough, NJ

Love this soap. Cleans dishes very well and leaves a good scent. Also it does not hurt your hands.

Join Now