BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Ashley A.
Livermore, CA
This is one of my other favorite dish soaps! I always have this one in my kitchen! I pick it up at my local Wal Mart. It's really affordable and effective. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to try something new!
Kourtney B.
The hills , TX
Smells so freaking strong but works the best. This cuts through grease like no other. When I'm a bad girl and forget to use non stick spray, I have to break out Palmolive original, salt, and a nice scouring sponge. Comes out good as new.
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
For a less expensive product you really get good quality with palm olive! First off, I love the smell; it's a light smell that's pretty unique. I also feel like it's more concentrated than some of the other inexpensive dish soaps.
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
I just like the original dish soap, my mom bought it and I like it too, my skin when not wearing gloves sometimes get a little bit dry, because is a concentrated formula but not as dry as when using other brands. I do recommend this.
Lyn O.
This isn't my favorite hand soap because I feel like I need to use more of it to maintain the lather than other products. Overall though it's pretty good but I always wait to get it with a coupon. It's pretty cost effective!
Solimar V.
Rio Grande
Me encanta por que es muy concentrado y por lo mismo se usa mucho menos cantidad, rinde mucho y no deja olor a químicos en los trastes y no afecta mis manos para nada.
Shannon B.
seaford
My hands love this more than anything!! Other brands tend to dry my hands out, especially when doing dishes at work. This is the best ever. The price. The scent. Can't beat it!! Buy some... your hands and skin will thank you
Jessica H.
Salem, OH
This is honestly my go-to dish soap. I love the classic scent and it is really good at cleaning dishes. One drawback is that it doesn't soak dishes as well as other products, but it is still an inexpensive, great scented dish soap!
Samantha J.
this is my favorite dish soap. It gets grease off easily. Smells good and make my hands soft. Overall satisfied with this product. I've purchased and used this product many times and I plan on doing so in the future as well.
Grace B.
Baltimore, MD
Cleans well, has lasted our suite of four people over an entire semester and probably through the next. We do quite a lot of handwashing dishes too, but you don't need much of this dish detergent to wash your dishes well.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?