BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1959)
Megan D.
Ewing, NJ
Does a good job at cleaning our dishes. I like that you can buy huge tubs of it and refill the smaller bottles. It's very cost effective!
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
Pretty good soup. Suds up pretty well and it has a good price. I like dawn a little bit better but I think this product is good as well.
Celinda S.
Coral Springs, FL
Lasts longer and takes tough grease out. Others you waste more and clean less. It does dry out my hands though. But overall it's great
Princess N.
Astoria, NY
Gives a great clean to dishes! A very soapy kind of smell but it is great since it isn't too strong. Love it and it's original formula!
Katia M.
LaLava muy bien los platos quitando toda la grasa y malos olores y tiene un olor muy agradable. Además hace mucha espuma y no se corta
Rachael H.
Prattville, AL
I use this for those special hand wash only cups/ tumblers and for pots/pans. It works great, smells good and leaves the dishes clean.
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Dishes go in dirty and come out spotless. Works really great! I use this soap to hand wash pans as well and it gets rid of everything.
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
This soap does the job for sure. It has lots of suds and good staying power in my sponges and brushes. Definitely gets my dishes clean.
kandace s.
El Cajon , Ca
Makes great suds and cleans greasy pans fast and easy. Doesn't irrate my hands and arms that much as most dish soap do witch is awesome
Louise M.
Woodside, NY
I always buy this one because it is gentle on my hands and won't overdry them. The scent is also great and gets rid of all the grease.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?