Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Alison K.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
Feb. 25, 2017, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
The smell of a new bottle always takes me right back to my grandma's kitchen! She's always used this brand and I love the smell. I typically buy a more floral scented dish soap but I do like the way original Palmolive cleans my dishes!
Jenny j.
Jenny j.
The Woodlands, TX
March 4, 2017, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
The original Palmolive ultra works great. I like the way it foams up easily to remove grease. It's inexpensive and works great on everything. It's not my favorite scent but it's not too strong. I think it's a staple in the kitchen.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
June 12, 2017, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
There are so many great smelling scents of the Palmolive but I love the original. I've been using it since I was a kid. It's a great price, I usually get a large bottle at Sam's club. It doesn't dry out my hands either when I use it.
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Feb. 24, 2017, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I usually have this in a different color but other than that I'm sure they all work as fine as the others! This dish soap cleans so well and gets off baked and old grease from pots, pans, and skillets! Recommended for a cheaper price!
Latasha L.
Latasha L.
March 11, 2017, 10 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My go to dish soap. I just bought a large one from Costco. It doesn't dry my hands as much as other dish soaps and a little goes a long way. I think it's not as expensive as other brands, yet is works just as well or even better. I would recommend this soap!
Alycia S.
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
March 1, 2017, 3:40 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
For a less expensive product you really get good quality with palm olive! First off, I love the smell; it's a light smell that's pretty unique. I also feel like it's more concentrated than some of the other inexpensive dish soaps.
Sadia S.
Sadia S.
Feb. 26, 2017, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
BEST SOAP FOR CLEANING DISHES! WORKS REALLY WELL AND HAS AN AWESOME SENT. I USUALLY MIX SOME WATER BC VRY STRONG AND THICK. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY WITH THIS SOAP. USUALLY PURCHASE IT AT COSTCO TO GET THE BEST PRICE AND A DEF MUST FOR ALL MY DISHES.
Nhat H.
Nhat H.
Sugar land, TX
April 27, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I don't know what it is about this, but I keep going back to it. I like the branding design, concentration, and the classic clean smell. The spout is also great for dispersing soap onto my sponge. I will probably repurchase this.
Yuli V.
Yuli V.
Palmdale , CA
March 23, 2017, 4:40 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I really like this dish soap for to reasons. 1 it's really gentle on the skin but ruff on the dishes. I always get it in Walmart because it's more affordable. And 2 I use it too clean my makeup brushes and it works really well.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
June 2, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I just like the original dish soap, my mom bought it and I like it too, my skin when not wearing gloves sometimes get a little bit dry, because is a concentrated formula but not as dry as when using other brands. I do recommend this.