BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Effective in cleaning dishes, and a little goes a long way. I am currently trying a new dish soap and this was the last one I tried. Between the two I prefer this one since a smaller amount of liquid seems to clean more dishes. Would recommend to others.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Lowell, MA
It's not the best dish soap but it does its job. Yes it cleaned everything off but just compared to other dish soaps it's not that great. This dish soap is affordable and can buy it anywhere. But if you like high end dish soaps you might not go for this.
Emi W.
Emi W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the perfect dishwashing soap for tough to remove grease and food. I use this mainly for soaking heavily soiled pots and pans as I have a dishwasher. After a few hours in this solution the gunk is almost cleared out. It's an amazing dish soap.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Grand Prairie, TX
Palmolive is the next best thing in my perspective. I usually purchase it from my local Wal-Mart or Family Dollar for no more than $1. It cuts on grease effectively, and smells wonderful. Palmolive and Dawn are my favorite dish soaps for this reason.
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Sun valley , Ca
I like this dish wash soap and it's the best cleans the best without drying my hands gets dirt and oil right get out I always purchase mine from Ralph's and will continue to purchase the original because the new ones don't have the same cleaning power
Sukie J.
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
This dish soap smells amazing and it doesn't dry out my hands. It cleans my dishes well. It gets all of the residue off. The dishes are left looking shiny and clean. I would recommend it to anyone who washes dishes and wants to try a new dish soap.
Baylee V.
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD
Great job at getting dishes clean, especially an overnight soak. The scent is definitely not my favorite. I like the orange scented antibacterial one of this brand a little better but the scent stays on my hands for a while after and it bothers me.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I usually purchase this from Wal-Matt, and I love it --- especially when I have a coupon! Great value, classic smell, and cuts through grease well! Although we typically use the dishwasher, this liquid soap makes washing dishes by hand a breeze.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
My favorite dish soap! I feel that it cleans my dishes the best without scrubbing much. It smells good & does not leave a film. The antibacterial in the soap is much better than others on the shelf when comparing as well! Will continue to buy!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?