Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Liz R.
Liz R.
Springfield, MA

I like how clean it leaves my dishes, it helps with the grease and tough stains left on the dishes.
Leann C.
Leann C.
Shirley, IN

A great dish soap
It smells great and adds a lot of bubbles to your dish water. And it cleans great
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

This soap is great! Gets the dishes clean, isn't too rough on my hands, and it's cheaper then Dawn!
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Montréal,Canada

I use this to was my "hardcore" dishes (ya know what I'm talking about XD ) and it get the job done
Maria I.
Maria I.

Is an ok dish soap it cuts through grease but is too strong for the skin, definitely need gloves .
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Cleveland, OH

Such a great buy and it keeps your dishes looking clean although does keep your hands a little dry
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

This soap washes everything away its cleans greese right of dishes works wonder I buy all the time
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Schenectady, NY

My favorite dish liquid cuts threw grease so good . It smells amazing and my hands don't dry out .
Glenda J.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC

Good dish soap! Cuts the grease and leaves the dishes pots and pans clean! Cost effective as well.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hillsborough, NJ

Love this soap. Cleans dishes very well and leaves a good scent. Also it does not hurt your hands.

Join Now