Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Yessenia P.
Yessenia P.

It is a good product but i like to try different ones because the palmolive doesn't make enough bubblrs for my taste
C W.
C W.

I don't know that it is "ultra". False advertising

It is just the same formula..

I would recommend the cheaper brand
Iranis G.
Iranis G.
Orlando, FL

Este producto es concentrado y deja todo mas limpio, no maltrata las manos y quita el sucio rápido. Es fácil de usar
Halima B.
Halima B.
Bronx, NY

This soap helps get the grease of and makes it easier for you to clean the pots especially with heavy oil and grease
Narmathaa S.
Narmathaa S.

Cleans my dishes from any residue and it smells super fresh and clean. It doesn't dry out my hands and its affordable
Anu B.
Anu B.

I like this because I'm not allergic to it and it is a really good dish soap, it helps with tough messes especially.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Syracuse, NY

Gets the job done. This product also has a really refreshing scent! When I'm done my whole kitchen smells very fresh
Paloma D.
Paloma D.
San Jose, CA

Great but a bit too thin for my likes. Still great to get rid of that grease that sometimes dowant want to disapear.
Kayleigh H.
Kayleigh H.

You can't beat the price and the fresh smell is great when you don't have a dishwasher to do the dirty work for you.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA

Leaves the dishes spotless and if you have a hard stain this is sure to clean it off. It's really cheap and worth it

Join Now