BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Pretty standard as far as dish soaps go. The scent is good and I feel like it gets the dishes clean enough without leaving any lingering residue or anything like that. It's usually pretty cheap and you can get it at basically any grocery store. It's the brand my family has used for years and it's always gotten the job done, so I'd definitely recommend it!
cindia g.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
My family is loyal when it comes to Palmolive. We sometimes stray away but always return. It's affordable and the variety is excellent. I love the way that it lathers and maintains that lather which lessens my having to reapply soap. Which means saving more soap.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I love this soap for washing dishes. I've tried other brands but they don't cut the grease like this one does. It also doesn't make my hands really dry. The price is good too which is another plus. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Mary Anna M.
Mary Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Effective in cleaning dishes, and a little goes a long way. I am currently trying a new dish soap and this was the last one I tried. Between the two I prefer this one since a smaller amount of liquid seems to clean more dishes. Would recommend to others.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
This is my favorite  dish soap because its not concentrated I like having solid product and not watered down items. It makes it allot easier to wash my dishes and not use allot of product to do so.  It is very reasonably priced and It the only one  I buy.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Lowell, MA
It's not the best dish soap but it does its job. Yes it cleaned everything off but just compared to other dish soaps it's not that great. This dish soap is affordable and can buy it anywhere. But if you like high end dish soaps you might not go for this.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO
I keep repurchasing this product because it works. We have an older home and no dishwasher so the dish soap I use must WORK. I can use a little and do a whole sinkload without a problem. I buy this in bulk from Costco. I will keep repurchasing as needed.
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Sun valley , Ca
I like this dish wash soap and it's the best cleans the best without drying my hands gets dirt and oil right get out I always purchase mine from Ralph's and will continue to purchase the original because the new ones don't have the same cleaning power
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Grand Prairie, TX
Palmolive is the next best thing in my perspective. I usually purchase it from my local Wal-Mart or Family Dollar for no more than $1. It cuts on grease effectively, and smells wonderful. Palmolive and Dawn are my favorite dish soaps for this reason.
Emi W.
Emi W.
Bondurant, IA
This is the perfect dishwashing soap for tough to remove grease and food. I use this mainly for soaking heavily soiled pots and pans as I have a dishwasher. After a few hours in this solution the gunk is almost cleared out. It's an amazing dish soap.