Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Baylee V.
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD
March 21, 2017, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Great job at getting dishes clean, especially an overnight soak. The scent is definitely not my favorite. I like the orange scented antibacterial one of this brand a little better but the scent stays on my hands for a while after and it bothers me.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
June 25, 2017, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I usually purchase this from Wal-Matt, and I love it --- especially when I have a coupon! Great value, classic smell, and cuts through grease well! Although we typically use the dishwasher, this liquid soap makes washing dishes by hand a breeze.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
March 21, 2017, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My favorite dish soap! I feel that it cleans my dishes the best without scrubbing much. It smells good & does not leave a film. The antibacterial in the soap is much better than others on the shelf when comparing as well! Will continue to buy!
Melody C.
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY
May 6, 2017, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I am a creature of habit my Grandmother and my Mother used Palmolive and now it's the only dish soap I buy. I did try a off brand dish soap when I was first married my dishes didn't feel clean and my hands felt greasy. I have used Palmolive for over 20 years
Grace H.
Grace H.
Logan, AL
April 22, 2017, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is a household staple! It cleans better than any other dish soaps that we have tried! We don't have the luxury of a dishwasher so washing by hand can be hard sometimes but this really gets the dishes clean and they always smell so nice!
Nallely G.
Nallely G.
March 20, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
A little goes a long way :) I love the smell of the product , it also leaves your skin feeling soft and your dishes spotless . It's not pricey and I recommend it . It works just like dawn . Except the consistency differs . This soap is runny
Kiyamah L.
Kiyamah L.
Feb. 24, 2017, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This can be purchased at the dollar store crazy right but I'm not even joking it's fantastic. Very effective works as well as any high end brand such as dawn. It smells amazing lasts long a little goes a long way I'm definitely recommending this!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
April 25, 2017, 12:01 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Great dish washing liquid, it works great on dishes and gets all the dirt out. It is also natural and good on skin and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry and irritated. It is a really good dish washing soap, I been using it for years!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Absecon, NJ
Feb. 24, 2017, 1:35 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is all my family has used since I was little and now I buy it for myself because it's definitely a brand I can trust. It works so well and leaves my dishes looking great and clean. I'll always continue to buy this brand over others
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
June 23, 2017, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I love this original Palmolive liquid as it is super gentle on the hands but cleans dishes very well. I usually buy this at the grocery store as it is convenient. It is very effective and never disappoints. I highly recommend to everyone.