BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1952)
Jessica Y.
rochester, ny
I use this dish soap a lot its affordable and always available so its usually the first dish soap I grab it gets the job done so why not
Brandy B.
Who doesn't love the original? It's as if the formula as never changed. Still cuts away at tough grease, and reminds me of my childhood.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
Palmolive is one of my favs because when I don't use gloves to wash the dishes this soap leaves my hands so soft and it doesn't dry them
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Love the smell of this dish soap! It is really good for senisitive skin, I wash dishes a lot and my hands rarely dry out when using this!
Tina T.
Waverly, OH
Love pamolive soap! Also keeps my dishes clean and the smell is great and fresh. Also really like the infusion soap (new) with bakig soad
Jenny G.
Santa Ana, CA
It's a classic but it works marvelously. I would recommend for households because it doesn't have s strong scent and it cleans perfectly.
Kiara H.
Hollywood, FL
Palmolive is one of the best in my option. It removes the grit and grim from dishes and doesn't dry out your hands while washing either.
Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
This is a very good dishwashing liquid. Its definitely a strong competitor to the more admirable Dawn brand. It definitely does the job!
Brenda V.
This dishwashing soap is also good . The scent it has and it does clean get soapy for that feeling that it will clean . i would recommend
Marina G.
Palmetto, FL
Works very good. I like the smells it's super strong makes the yucky smells go away.. also good on greased pans or pot. I like this soap
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?