Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Justice L.
Justice L.
Lakin

Love the smell but i feelblike i have to use more. Of this than other brands of dish sosp but itbis very affordable
essie v.
essie v.
Brockton, ma

Like to use this Palmolive original since I don't really like scents on my dishes.... But it does work really well!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Mattapan, MA

These are very good although I usually purchase dawn the super duty ones. I have 4 boys In the house they get messy
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA

Been using this one for ever and I love it cleans the dishes and has a great smell and doesn't leave a stain at all
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL

I really don't care for the scent of this soap. Also, it's super thick so I feel like you go through it really fast
Salina S.
Salina S.

Okay dish liquid; it gets the job done fine and smells great. Still prefer Dawn dish liquid over Palmolive any day.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
warren, MI

The smell and strength of this is what keeps up
S buying it . I can soak my dishes with these and have no scrubbing
Amber D.
Amber D.
Sallis, MS

I like the Palmolive original dish liquid a lot. I use it all the time. It is priced good and does such a good job.
Joan Marie N.
Joan Marie N.
Vancouver, British Columbia

It does the job. A small amout goes a long way! And comes in different variants. It doesnt make my hands feel old.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Best detergent by far and doesn't dry out your hands. Cuts through grease. I use this for baked on pots and pants.

Join Now