BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Every time I use this dish soap, the smell reminds me of when I was a child and would help my Mom wash the dishes, I love it. It's my favorite soap to wash my son's bottles and toys with. No residue and gets everything clean very easily. Not a bad price either!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Conroe, TX
Love the scent! It keeps my hands soft and the dishes clean. I have absolutely no complaints - it's even pretty cheap so it's not a decision at the store which one to get. I can depend on Palmolive brand and will always use this above all other dish soaps.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Cicero , NY
I use this product a lot. It's clean and fresh scent are such one of its many benefits. Leftover residue on plates slides off with this stuff! It's so impressive to see gunk to gone in like two scrubs. Definitely recommend and you can find it almost anywhere.
Jada J.
Jada J.
I dislike the smell of this soap so much to the point that I had to switch it out. I don't recommend this the sent lasted on my hands for hours and personally it wasn't that good and I won't buy this again but maybe others would like the smell but I did not.
cindia g.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
My family is loyal when it comes to Palmolive. We sometimes stray away but always return. It's affordable and the variety is excellent. I love the way that it lathers and maintains that lather which lessens my having to reapply soap. Which means saving more soap.
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Pretty standard as far as dish soaps go. The scent is good and I feel like it gets the dishes clean enough without leaving any lingering residue or anything like that. It's usually pretty cheap and you can get it at basically any grocery store. It's the brand my family has used for years and it's always gotten the job done, so I'd definitely recommend it!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I love this soap for washing dishes. I've tried other brands but they don't cut the grease like this one does. It also doesn't make my hands really dry. The price is good too which is another plus. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love this dish detergent. A little goes a long way! Highly concentrated. It gets the job done. It's a little high in price but it's worth is extra dollars. Smells great. It's the only detergent I buy.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO
I keep repurchasing this product because it works. We have an older home and no dishwasher so the dish soap I use must WORK. I can use a little and do a whole sinkload without a problem. I buy this in bulk from Costco. I will keep repurchasing as needed.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Effective in cleaning dishes, and a little goes a long way. I am currently trying a new dish soap and this was the last one I tried. Between the two I prefer this one since a smaller amount of liquid seems to clean more dishes. Would recommend to others.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?