Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Laura D.
Laura D.

Really love the grease power fighting level of this dish soap and how gentle it really is on your hands
Katie W.
Katie W.

We use this soap on all our dishes. We usually burn something to the pan, but this cleans it right up.
Isabella F.
Isabella F.

This stuff works great. It really gets the dirt off and leaves the bottles looking clean and spotless.
MaKayla J.
MaKayla J.
Somerset, KY

One of my favorite dish soaps on the market. I love the price, and it never fails to get the job done!
Anita L.
Anita L.

I think this dish soap is really the best soap you can use . I believe it works the best , that cleans
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA

Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. I enjoy the smell, it softens my hands, and cuts grease so easily.
Vansssa S.
Vansssa S.

Really cleans those plates but like any other dish wash soap it drys out your hands. It works great!!!
Shontay h.
Shontay h.

I buy this at the dollar store and it gets the job done it lathers up very well and the price is cheap
Adriana H.
Adriana H.

Palmolive is good but I would prefer to use dawn. Palmolive is my back up when I have run out of dawn
Selina R.
Selina R.
Bridgeport, CT

Love this product, it leaves my dishes so clean and smelling good. Plus it doesn't make my hands dry.

Join Now