Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Holly S.
Holly S.

This is an okay kind. I mean it isn't my absolute favorite or anything l, but I'll still use it
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC

This stuff really cleans the dishes well, plus it's flammable if you ever want to start a fire.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Pittsburg, CA

Its pretty good, it smells amazing but if it had more oil removing qualities it would be better
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA

Tough on grease and stick-on foods, soft on hands, and smells great. Affordable and effective!
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY

Great for removing grease, gets dishes clean and rinses spotless, I will always use palmolive.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO

This cleans dishes and cuts through grease amazingly! It smells great and is soft on my hands.
Daisyy T.
Daisyy T.
Fresno, CA

I habe been using these brand soap for years and never had a problem with it. It does its job.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Lyndhurst, NJ

This is what I use on a regular basis and I love it! Leaves my dishes and pots nice and clean!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Hollywood , Fl

Cuts the grease. Foams up nicely. Doesn't make my hands dried out. Does what it is supposed to
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Atlanta, Ga

Been using for years. I have no complaints about it to report. And I've tried the other smells

Join Now