Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Kayla o.
Kayla o.
Lake Forest, CA

Works great on grease and oil. Cleans very well and we love the scent. The only soap I buy for my
Dishes
Jenn
Jenn

Love the original scent. Cleans real well and doesn't dry put hand in the process. Definitely recommend.
Kate T.
Kate T.

I use this in my kitchen everyday and I love it. Super super affordable and doesn't smell too bad either
Drea C.
Drea C.
Tulare, CA

I really like using this to wash dishes it also leaves your hands soft after! Plus it's very affordable
Tina M.
Tina M.
Ormond Beach, FL

I love how Palmolive cuts grease when I'm washing dishes. I also use it to get stains other of clothes.
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Oceanside, CA

It leaves the dishes very clean. I use this to clean everything. It's a pretty good soap for the price!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH

Great on tough grease! Not drying on your hands. Good, classic scent. Average price among other brands.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Roanoke, Va

Affordable and gets the job done. Fragrance is okay. May not work as well
As other dish soaps, however.
Jazmine A.
Jazmine A.
Los Angeles, CA

I like this dish soap to clean my dishes and I like using this soap to clean anything that gets dirty!!
Abz M.
Abz M.

This product is my go to most times cause it smells great and it really helps in taking the grease away

Join Now