Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Karrie B.
Karrie B.

Family has always used Palmolive. Love the thickness of the soap. Does the job with a lively smell
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Schenectady, NY

My favorite dish liquid cuts threw grease so good . It smells amazing and my hands don't dry out .
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Carmichael, CA

It is great for a dorm room. It cleans plates and silverware well. It doesn't have much of a sent.
Glenda J.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC

Good dish soap! Cuts the grease and leaves the dishes pots and pans clean! Cost effective as well.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Espanola, NM

This is the only dish soap I will use. It's not harsh on my hands and removes grease very easily.
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.

This soap is magnificent! It's super concentrated and leaves everything nice and clean and shiny!
Beatriz H.
Beatriz H.
Rocky Point, NC

Works great and leaves hands feeling smooth! I absolutely cannot live without this in my kitchen!
Caroline Q.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC

Good for industrial uses and products. Tough on grease and grime. Not great on your hands though.
Beth P.
Beth P.
Hope, AR

This product is efficient & cost effective. I have used it for many years. As did my grandmother.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, Ny

Palmolive is a great brand for dish soap. I really feel as though I'm getting things super clean!

Join Now