BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Maria S.
Lowell, MA
It's not the best dish soap but it does its job. Yes it cleaned everything off but just compared to other dish soaps it's not that great. This dish soap is affordable and can buy it anywhere. But if you like high end dish soaps you might not go for this.
Nancy T.
Sun valley , Ca
I like this dish wash soap and it's the best cleans the best without drying my hands gets dirt and oil right get out I always purchase mine from Ralph's and will continue to purchase the original because the new ones don't have the same cleaning power
Keisha D.
Grand Prairie, TX
Palmolive is the next best thing in my perspective. I usually purchase it from my local Wal-Mart or Family Dollar for no more than $1. It cuts on grease effectively, and smells wonderful. Palmolive and Dawn are my favorite dish soaps for this reason.
Cathy R.
This is my favorite  dish soap because its not concentrated I like having solid product and not watered down items. It makes it allot easier to wash my dishes and not use allot of product to do so.  It is very reasonably priced and It the only one  I buy.
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy , NJ
I use this to clean everything! I do the dishes, the stove , the microwave, etc. I love how gentle it is on my hands and how cheap it is. I recommend this to everyone!
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
This dish soap smells amazing and it doesn't dry out my hands. It cleans my dishes well. It gets all of the residue off. The dishes are left looking shiny and clean. I would recommend it to anyone who washes dishes and wants to try a new dish soap.
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD
Great job at getting dishes clean, especially an overnight soak. The scent is definitely not my favorite. I like the orange scented antibacterial one of this brand a little better but the scent stays on my hands for a while after and it bothers me.
Sooky P.
I like Palmolive. Their prices are always reasonable and I think the product is effective at getting stains and grease out of my plates. I usually purchase at my local convenience stores (Duane Read, CVS, etc.) and would definitely buy again.
Courtney B.
I usually purchase this from Wal-Matt, and I love it --- especially when I have a coupon! Great value, classic smell, and cuts through grease well! Although we typically use the dishwasher, this liquid soap makes washing dishes by hand a breeze.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?