Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Jada J.
Jada J.
June 15, 2017, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I dislike the smell of this soap so much to the point that I had to switch it out. I don't recommend this the sent lasted on my hands for hours and personally it wasn't that good and I won't buy this again but maybe others would like the smell but I did not.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Cicero , NY
April 22, 2017, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I use this product a lot. It's clean and fresh scent are such one of its many benefits. Leftover residue on plates slides off with this stuff! It's so impressive to see gunk to gone in like two scrubs. Definitely recommend and you can find it almost anywhere.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
May 12, 2017, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I love this soap for washing dishes. I've tried other brands but they don't cut the grease like this one does. It also doesn't make my hands really dry. The price is good too which is another plus. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
cindia g.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
March 3, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My family is loyal when it comes to Palmolive. We sometimes stray away but always return. It's affordable and the variety is excellent. I love the way that it lathers and maintains that lather which lessens my having to reapply soap. Which means saving more soap.
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
June 14, 2017, 3 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Pretty standard as far as dish soaps go. The scent is good and I feel like it gets the dishes clean enough without leaving any lingering residue or anything like that. It's usually pretty cheap and you can get it at basically any grocery store. It's the brand my family has used for years and it's always gotten the job done, so I'd definitely recommend it!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO
April 20, 2017, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I keep repurchasing this product because it works. We have an older home and no dishwasher so the dish soap I use must WORK. I can use a little and do a whole sinkload without a problem. I buy this in bulk from Costco. I will keep repurchasing as needed.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Lowell, MA
March 22, 2017, 8:51 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
It's not the best dish soap but it does its job. Yes it cleaned everything off but just compared to other dish soaps it's not that great. This dish soap is affordable and can buy it anywhere. But if you like high end dish soaps you might not go for this.
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Sun valley , Ca
May 20, 2017, 3:03 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I like this dish wash soap and it's the best cleans the best without drying my hands gets dirt and oil right get out I always purchase mine from Ralph's and will continue to purchase the original because the new ones don't have the same cleaning power
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Grand Prairie, TX
May 25, 2017, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive is the next best thing in my perspective. I usually purchase it from my local Wal-Mart or Family Dollar for no more than $1. It cuts on grease effectively, and smells wonderful. Palmolive and Dawn are my favorite dish soaps for this reason.
Emi W.
Emi W.
Bondurant , Ia
March 25, 2017, 7:46 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is the perfect dishwashing soap for tough to remove grease and food. I use this mainly for soaking heavily soiled pots and pans as I have a dishwasher. After a few hours in this solution the gunk is almost cleared out. It's an amazing dish soap.