Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Richmond, TX

This is my usual. Always affordable and does the job. My dishes sget clean and smell great! Trusted branded in my HH!
Mío W.
Mío W.
Columbus, OH

The best! One of my favorite dish washing liquids. Very effective. Works well on all dish types and has a nice smell.
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY

Leaves handing feeling soft evens after everyday constant use. Cleans very well. I purchased it in my local pharmacy.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL

This product cleans dishes well and removes grease very well. It has a nice clean smell, and isn't harsh on my hands.
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.

This is just your basic dish soap and works well and has a pretty normal smell that isn't overpowering, which I like.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

I have always used this dish soap. it works great and cuts greasy really well. love it and rarely use other products.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.

The only fish liquid I use. They leave your hands super soft and you only need a drop to clean a sink full of dishes.
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA

This is my second choice it's really good it doesn't leave residues which is my favorite things on products like this
Ivy D.
Ivy D.

Very affordable and does a great job cleaning all my dishes. Works well with soaking dried or baked on food as well.
Letisha E.
Letisha E.
Bronx, NY

My everyday go to dish detergent that cuts down the amount of scrubbing you have to do when cleaning pods and dishes

Join Now