Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Narmathaa S.
Narmathaa S.

Cleans my dishes from any residue and it smells super fresh and clean. It doesn't dry out my hands and its affordable
Anu B.
Anu B.

I like this because I'm not allergic to it and it is a really good dish soap, it helps with tough messes especially.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Coopersburg, PA

Gets the job done. This product also has a really refreshing scent! When I'm done my whole kitchen smells very fresh
Paloma D.
Paloma D.
San Jose, CA

Great but a bit too thin for my likes. Still great to get rid of that grease that sometimes dowant want to disapear.
Kayleigh H.
Kayleigh H.

You can't beat the price and the fresh smell is great when you don't have a dishwasher to do the dirty work for you.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA

Leaves the dishes spotless and if you have a hard stain this is sure to clean it off. It's really cheap and worth it
yer m.
yer m.
Saint Paul, MN

This dish soap is very affordable and is good too. They come in many different type but I personally like this kind.
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

The Classic dish soap. Smells good. Removes food and grease, even from plastic. Really good price and lasts a while.
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Los Angeles, CA

This product is one of the best I've used to wash dishes. It really helps get all the food off the plates and pots.
Mercedita W.
Mercedita W.

Always go to my traditional dish soap. When I'm not using the dishwasher I never pick anything else. Soft on hands.

Join Now