BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Allison C.
Allison C.
California
This soap smells great! It does a pretty good job of cleaning dishes too. I use it all the time. It's the only dish soap we use in our house. I can usually find good deals on this product and it's easy to find at most major grocery stores. I would recommend this to others.
zoua p.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
Definitely cleans off the oils super good! I love using down cause it cleans better and last longer than this one on the sponge. But I'd have to admit that this gets the oils more often than not. Just don't like how quick it goes by until I have to add more onto the sponge.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
I have extremely sensitive skin and have broken out from so many dish soaps. I use this one with ease. I have never had an issue with Palmolive. It always gets my dishes clean and my hands never pay the price for it. If you haven't tried this brand, you absolutely should!
Kea G.
Kea G.
Plant City , FL
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is my go to dish detergent for getting rid of the tough grease on my dirty pots and pans. It does a great job and I never have to break my pockets to purchase it. I usually buy from the Dollar General so that makes it even more affordable.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
I always use Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid when I need to clean a lot of dishes. It is affordable and effective and its scent is not overpowering. It is by far my favorite dish soap, and definitely a go-to product. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.
rachel a.
rachel a.
Farmville, VA
Love this dish soap. Love the smell scent and it works great. I have used this for years now and since my mother used it when I was growing up, I see it has not changed at all. Still the same great working product after all these years. Wouldn't switch to anything else.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
What else is there to say… Palmolive is one of the best dish soap so you can get. I think the ultra is the best as the original lacks a little bit in comparison to Dawn but the Palmolive ultra is right up there at the top with Dawn which in my pinion are the top two dish soap's there are
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
This is the kind of dish soap my mom would always buy. I think it's around the same price as Dawn. This kind of soap cleans the dishes well and suds nicely. I prefer Dawn though, just because I think it smells better and personally think it feels better on the hands.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sanford, ME
My mom used this while I was growing up, so now I use it too. It's a great dish detergent and really cleans off grease well. The smell is classic and pleasant. Some might find it overpowering but I like it more compared to other brands. Really great value too!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Conroe, TX
Love the scent! It keeps my hands soft and the dishes clean. I have absolutely no complaints - it's even pretty cheap so it's not a decision at the store which one to get. I can depend on Palmolive brand and will always use this above all other dish soaps.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?