Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Luz M.
Luz M.
Las Vegas, NV

Cleans my dishes well!! not much else to say except that it's a great product and one of my favorites
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Saddle Brook, NJ

Palmolive always gets dishes clean. The smell is great and it has lots of bubbles. Price is great too
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
Los Angeles, CA

Degreases and cleans dishes good.... Smell is great and leaves hands very soft...and price is awesome
Darcey K.
Darcey K.
Nevada, IA

I like the basic smell of this product. It makes me feel I am doing a good job at cleaning my dishes.
Barb P.
Barb P.
Glendive, MT

Great product. Suds stay in hot water a lot longer than other brands. Very reasonably priced as well.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Eastlake, OH

This does the job you don't need anything fancy or are more expensive. I've been using this for years
Robin A.
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey

Very good price and cleans dishes great while leaving hands soft. Not harsh at all. Smells fresh too.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Oviedo, FL

I wash the dishes manually and with this soap it keeps my hands feeling soft compared to other brands
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Its a good dish liqud and easy with , its smell is pleasant and the hands fall after whashing dishes
Tiffiney B.
Tiffiney B.

Great soap for the money. This is perfect for minimal dishes I would not recommend for larger loads.

Join Now