Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC

My mom used this when I was a kid and I just love the smell of it. it brings back pleasant memories.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Bay Bulls, NL

My favorite dish liquid non-irritating, soft on hands, nice scent, good price and lasts/works great!
Destinee H.
Destinee H.
Rutland, OH

Palmolive soaps up really good, smells good, and gets my dishes clean. The scent isn't overly heavy.
Amado J.
Amado J.

This dish soap is a classic and it's great. It has been around for a long time and for good reason.
Leann C.
Leann C.
Shirley, IN

A great dish soap
It smells great and adds a lot of bubbles to your dish water. And it cleans great
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Wareham, MA

Palmolive work great for washing dishes and cleaning. It's inexspensie but, a good quality product.
I give this product a 2 star, because it doesn't lather very well. It does cut through grease well.
Yetomiwa A.
Yetomiwa A.
Champaign, IL

Gets the job done. I've been using this soap for as long as I can remember and I have no complaints
Yosan K.
Yosan K.

This is so good I love it it really cleans my dish and it also good for makeup brushes so get this.
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

This soap is great! Gets the dishes clean, isn't too rough on my hands, and it's cheaper then Dawn!

Join Now