BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Kea G.
Kea G.
Plant City
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is my go to dish detergent for getting rid of the tough grease on my dirty pots and pans. It does a great job and I never have to break my pockets to purchase it. I usually buy from the Dollar General so that makes it even more affordable.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
I have extremely sensitive skin and have broken out from so many dish soaps. I use this one with ease. I have never had an issue with Palmolive. It always gets my dishes clean and my hands never pay the price for it. If you haven't tried this brand, you absolutely should!
rachel a.
rachel a.
Farmville, VA
Love this dish soap. Love the smell scent and it works great. I have used this for years now and since my mother used it when I was growing up, I see it has not changed at all. Still the same great working product after all these years. Wouldn't switch to anything else.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
What else is there to say… Palmolive is one of the best dish soap so you can get. I think the ultra is the best as the original lacks a little bit in comparison to Dawn but the Palmolive ultra is right up there at the top with Dawn which in my pinion are the top two dish soap's there are
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
This is the kind of dish soap my mom would always buy. I think it's around the same price as Dawn. This kind of soap cleans the dishes well and suds nicely. I prefer Dawn though, just because I think it smells better and personally think it feels better on the hands.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sanford, ME
My mom used this while I was growing up, so now I use it too. It's a great dish detergent and really cleans off grease well. The smell is classic and pleasant. Some might find it overpowering but I like it more compared to other brands. Really great value too!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Every time I use this dish soap, the smell reminds me of when I was a child and would help my Mom wash the dishes, I love it. It's my favorite soap to wash my son's bottles and toys with. No residue and gets everything clean very easily. Not a bad price either!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Conroe, TX
Love the scent! It keeps my hands soft and the dishes clean. I have absolutely no complaints - it's even pretty cheap so it's not a decision at the store which one to get. I can depend on Palmolive brand and will always use this above all other dish soaps.
Jada J.
Jada J.
I dislike the smell of this soap so much to the point that I had to switch it out. I don't recommend this the sent lasted on my hands for hours and personally it wasn't that good and I won't buy this again but maybe others would like the smell but I did not.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Cicero , NY
I use this product a lot. It's clean and fresh scent are such one of its many benefits. Leftover residue on plates slides off with this stuff! It's so impressive to see gunk to gone in like two scrubs. Definitely recommend and you can find it almost anywhere.