BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1964)
Madison H.
This is my go to dish soap. It's reasonably priced and does its job of cleaning the dishes, also use it to get oil and grease off my hands.
Jami-Lee B.
Cranston, RI
Just as good as Dawn. I use both this and Dawn depending what is on sale, and although I'm not a fan of original palmolive this one works!
Natasha L.
Kentwood, MI
I love the smell of this dish soap and the fact that it's tough enough to cut through grease but yet gentle enough to wash your hands with.
Haley R.
Florence , AL
Cleans our dishes and does not streak or leave any residue behind! The many scents the have available gives you a wide variety of choices!
Carrie C.
Tucson, AZ
Works like a charm! The original scent is great and it cleans as I need it to! I like the new scents but the original is always a good bet!
Tasha S.
My entire family has often used this product and been satisfied with it, it's great with bringing off that food that's stuck to your dishes
Jazzmine M.
Hammond, IN
My go-to product since I was a kid then washing dishes at the same soap for I don't know how long price is amazing and gets the job done
Marina G.
Palmetto, FL
Works very good. I like the smells it's super strong makes the yucky smells go away.. also good on greased pans or pot. I like this soap
Giovanny D.
My mother uses this dish washing liquid and it's great! It has a good smell, and leaves your dishes clean. It's super affordable as well.
Rosa D.
It is very good with grease, but very hard with hands. I think it is time for a dish soap change. I need something that softer my hands.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?