Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL

This product cleans dishes well and removes grease very well. It has a nice clean smell, and isn't harsh on my hands.
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.

This is just your basic dish soap and works well and has a pretty normal smell that isn't overpowering, which I like.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

I have always used this dish soap. it works great and cuts greasy really well. love it and rarely use other products.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.

The only fish liquid I use. They leave your hands super soft and you only need a drop to clean a sink full of dishes.
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA

This is my second choice it's really good it doesn't leave residues which is my favorite things on products like this
Letisha E.
Letisha E.
Bronx, NY

My everyday go to dish detergent that cuts down the amount of scrubbing you have to do when cleaning pods and dishes
Yessenia P.
Yessenia P.

It is a good product but i like to try different ones because the palmolive doesn't make enough bubblrs for my taste
C W.
C W.

I don't know that it is "ultra". False advertising

It is just the same formula..

I would recommend the cheaper brand
Iranis G.
Iranis G.
Orlando, FL

Este producto es concentrado y deja todo mas limpio, no maltrata las manos y quita el sucio rápido. Es fácil de usar
Halima B.
Halima B.
Bronx, NY

This soap helps get the grease of and makes it easier for you to clean the pots especially with heavy oil and grease

Join Now