Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Annie C.
Annie C.
Brooklyn, NY

Gets out all the grease from the food and cleans really well purchased at a local supermarket or pharmacy
Joseph N.
Joseph N.
Texas City, TX

This dish soap is not that strong and should only be used on light cleaning. It is cheap and smells good.
Sue P.
Sue P.
Buffalo, NY

This is perfectly priced and works amazing on cutting grease. A little goes a long way with this product.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Bridgewater, NJ

Foams up great and cuts through grease and food pretty greatly. Smells good and a little goes a long ways
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

It's good for the price but I prefer Dawn. This is too thin. You have to use a lot for all of the dishes.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI

The soap I use to soak dishes and scrub pots and pans it cleans great and does a decent job at cleaning.
Kate T.
Kate T.

I use this in my kitchen everyday and I love it. Super super affordable and doesn't smell too bad either
Kayla o.
Kayla o.
Lake Forest, CA

Works great on grease and oil. Cleans very well and we love the scent. The only soap I buy for my
Dishes
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.

got this as a gift for my house from my mamaw. it is def not the greatest ever but it gets the job done.
Jelena K.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX

The only detergent I will ever use. No matter what variation you buy, you can't go wrong with palmolive.