BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Lakrista M.
Lakrista M.
Brigantine, NJ
Always gets off the toughest grease . A little goes along way and also has a nice clean smell. I love using this on my wine glasses for a clear streak free shine. I definitely recommend this to a family who loves to cook but hates the dishes haha. This is so good it cuts dish time in half!
Diana H.
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Great dish soap and a brand that has a long history of being a great dish soap. Works well on grease and stuck on foods. A little goes a long way. You can always find this product reasonably priced and in stock. I will continue to use it and will recommend it to family and friends.
Lilian S.
Lilian S.
San Francisco, CA
I do not find this dish soap to be exceptional in anyway. It is basic dish soap that is similar to any generic brand I have used. I sometimes have to wash dishes twice because the soap does not get all the grease off the first time. I prefer the free+clear version of this dish soap.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
I have used this at my grandparents house on several occasions. They purchase this because it is rather cheap. I can say that the smell of the product is the least favorite of all the soaps there is, but it gives the dishes a really good clean, to where I really have no complaints!
Cliff F.
Cliff F.
Brooklyn, New York
Palmolive is a pretty good dishwashing liquid. It smells pretty good. The only issue I have with it is that sometimes i feel it does not give a full cleaning effect unless you use a decent amount of it. Overall it is a great dishwashing liquid and I would recommend it to others.
Elizabet S.
Elizabet S.
Corona, NY
This liquid disg washer is so good. It removed all the grease on yout dishes and you dont teally have to be putting on your sponge every time you was a dish with one pure of it should be good. Doenst really have a smell to it. And it very afforable can find it at any local store
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
My mom is always buying me this particular dish soap. It's not bad plus been around for years. Yes I do use and plus my mom buys for me.lol  you could buy this at target, publix, Walmart, walgreens.  I just wish the product could be more softer on the hands. Other wise does the job
Dewwy S.
Dewwy S.
This product does the best job at cleaning tough greasy messes. A little goes a very long way to manage my kitchen dishes. This product has been used in my household since I was a child. No need to strain or scrub harshly, with this dish soap, any trace of food comes right off.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Midlothian, VA
I started using this soap after staying in a hotel that had a kitchenette. This soap was provided for dishes and I used it multiple times throughout the week. It cleans well, works on grease, and doesn't dry out my hands. Plus, it smells REALLY GOOD! I highly recommend it.
Allison C.
Allison C.
California
This soap smells great! It does a pretty good job of cleaning dishes too. I use it all the time. It's the only dish soap we use in our house. I can usually find good deals on this product and it's easy to find at most major grocery stores. I would recommend this to others.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?