BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Kathy S.
Kathy S.
My mom is always buying me this particular dish soap. It's not bad plus been around for years. Yes I do use and plus my mom buys for me.lol  you could buy this at target, publix, Walmart, walgreens.  I just wish the product could be more softer on the hands. Other wise does the job
Elizabet S.
Elizabet S.
Corona, NY
This liquid disg washer is so good. It removed all the grease on yout dishes and you dont teally have to be putting on your sponge every time you was a dish with one pure of it should be good. Doenst really have a smell to it. And it very afforable can find it at any local store
Dewwy S.
Dewwy S.
This product does the best job at cleaning tough greasy messes. A little goes a very long way to manage my kitchen dishes. This product has been used in my household since I was a child. No need to strain or scrub harshly, with this dish soap, any trace of food comes right off.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Lexington, KY
I always use this dish soap. If it doesn't go in the dishwasher, it gets cleaned with this. I can wash all my daughters bottles and sippy cups (there are a ton) and my hands don't smell bad or feel gross afterwords. A little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the buy.
zoua p.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
Definitely cleans off the oils super good! I love using down cause it cleans better and last longer than this one on the sponge. But I'd have to admit that this gets the oils more often than not. Just don't like how quick it goes by until I have to add more onto the sponge.
Allison C.
Allison C.
California
This soap smells great! It does a pretty good job of cleaning dishes too. I use it all the time. It's the only dish soap we use in our house. I can usually find good deals on this product and it's easy to find at most major grocery stores. I would recommend this to others.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Midlothian, VA
I started using this soap after staying in a hotel that had a kitchenette. This soap was provided for dishes and I used it multiple times throughout the week. It cleans well, works on grease, and doesn't dry out my hands. Plus, it smells REALLY GOOD! I highly recommend it.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
What else is there to say… Palmolive is one of the best dish soap so you can get. I think the ultra is the best as the original lacks a little bit in comparison to Dawn but the Palmolive ultra is right up there at the top with Dawn which in my pinion are the top two dish soap's there are
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
I always use Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid when I need to clean a lot of dishes. It is affordable and effective and its scent is not overpowering. It is by far my favorite dish soap, and definitely a go-to product. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Kea G.
Kea G.
Plant City
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is my go to dish detergent for getting rid of the tough grease on my dirty pots and pans. It does a great job and I never have to break my pockets to purchase it. I usually buy from the Dollar General so that makes it even more affordable.