Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA

This is my second choice on dish soap it gets the job done wish it stayed suddsy a little longer
Holly S.
Holly S.

This is an okay kind. I mean it isn't my absolute favorite or anything l, but I'll still use it
Emily O.
Emily O.

This dishas detergent is effective. The smell is fine. I prefer to use Dawn as it lasts longer.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Fort Polk, LA

Gets the job done. Tackles the hard to remove grease but doesn't leave pans with a grimy finish
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC

This stuff really cleans the dishes well, plus it's flammable if you ever want to start a fire.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Pittsburg, CA

Its pretty good, it smells amazing but if it had more oil removing qualities it would be better
Daisyy T.
Daisyy T.
Fresno, CA

I habe been using these brand soap for years and never had a problem with it. It does its job.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Ludowici, GA

Tough on grease and stick-on foods, soft on hands, and smells great. Affordable and effective!
Ella G.
Ella G.

This fights grease and makes washing dishes effortless. I always gravitate towards this brand.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Atlanta , Ga

Been using for years. I have no complaints about it to report. And I've tried the other smells

Join Now