Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Midlothian , VA
April 12, 2017, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I started using this soap after staying in a hotel that had a kitchenette. This soap was provided for dishes and I used it multiple times throughout the week. It cleans well, works on grease, and doesn't dry out my hands. Plus, it smells REALLY GOOD! I highly recommend it.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Lexington, KY
May 29, 2017, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I always use this dish soap. If it doesn't go in the dishwasher, it gets cleaned with this. I can wash all my daughters bottles and sippy cups (there are a ton) and my hands don't smell bad or feel gross afterwords. A little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the buy.
Allison C.
Allison C.
California
June 19, 2017, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This soap smells great! It does a pretty good job of cleaning dishes too. I use it all the time. It's the only dish soap we use in our house. I can usually find good deals on this product and it's easy to find at most major grocery stores. I would recommend this to others.
Markea G.
Markea G.
Plant City
Feb. 19, 2017, 8:37 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is my go to dish detergent for getting rid of the tough grease on my dirty pots and pans. It does a great job and I never have to break my pockets to purchase it. I usually buy from the Dollar General so that makes it even more affordable.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
June 4, 2017, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
What else is there to say… Palmolive is one of the best dish soap so you can get. I think the ultra is the best as the original lacks a little bit in comparison to Dawn but the Palmolive ultra is right up there at the top with Dawn which in my pinion are the top two dish soap's there are
rachel a.
rachel a.
Farmville, VA
March 31, 2017, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Love this dish soap. Love the smell scent and it works great. I have used this for years now and since my mother used it when I was growing up, I see it has not changed at all. Still the same great working product after all these years. Wouldn't switch to anything else.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
June 7, 2017, 7:42 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is the kind of dish soap my mom would always buy. I think it's around the same price as Dawn. This kind of soap cleans the dishes well and suds nicely. I prefer Dawn though, just because I think it smells better and personally think it feels better on the hands.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sanford, ME
April 13, 2017, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My mom used this while I was growing up, so now I use it too. It's a great dish detergent and really cleans off grease well. The smell is classic and pleasant. Some might find it overpowering but I like it more compared to other brands. Really great value too!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Conroe, TX
April 10, 2017, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Love the scent! It keeps my hands soft and the dishes clean. I have absolutely no complaints - it's even pretty cheap so it's not a decision at the store which one to get. I can depend on Palmolive brand and will always use this above all other dish soaps.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
May 30, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Every time I use this dish soap, the smell reminds me of when I was a child and would help my Mom wash the dishes, I love it. It's my favorite soap to wash my son's bottles and toys with. No residue and gets everything clean very easily. Not a bad price either!