Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Destinee H.
Destinee H.
Rutland, OH

Palmolive soaps up really good, smells good, and gets my dishes clean. The scent isn't overly heavy.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Bay Bulls, NL

My favorite dish liquid non-irritating, soft on hands, nice scent, good price and lasts/works great!
Yosan K.
Yosan K.

This is so good I love it it really cleans my dish and it also good for makeup brushes so get this.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Springfield, MA

I like how clean it leaves my dishes, it helps with the grease and tough stains left on the dishes.
Yetomiwa A.
Yetomiwa A.
Champaign, IL

Gets the job done. I've been using this soap for as long as I can remember and I have no complaints
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

Works well and doesn't dry out your hands like almost every other dish soap. Smells nice and clean.
Ina C.
Ina C.
Staten Island, NY

One of my favorites. I love the smell and quality. It's very good to my hands. I keep repurchasing.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Wareham, MA

Palmolive work great for washing dishes and cleaning. It's inexspensie but, a good quality product.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Kennett, MO

Palm olive leaves your hand feeling like you just got a manicure. It feels like lotion on your skin
Amado J.
Amado J.

This dish soap is a classic and it's great. It has been around for a long time and for good reason.

Join Now