BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1964)
Mariana O.
Los Angeles, CA
Removes grease really well (however, i have tried other brands and they seem to remove the grease better). it does leave your hands rough!
Erika M.
Live the scent. Tough on grease! Only need a little to go a long way. Never been happier using anything else. This is my forever dish soap.
Emily S.
This stuff is a staple in our home. It lasts forever and suds up easily! I find this works better than Dawn and Ajax, and usually cheaper.
Haley R.
Florence , AL
Cleans our dishes and does not streak or leave any residue behind! The many scents the have available gives you a wide variety of choices!
Allison V.
Sun Prairie, WI
My favorite dish soap ever! Love the smell and does a good job cleaning the dishes. You only need a little bit of soap that goes a long way
Does the job but it is not concentrated. Compared to dawn, I'd choose dawn because it is more concentrated and guaranteed for cleanliness.
Kayla G.
Brawley, CA
you can never go wrong with orginal. Palmolive works wonders. Soak my dishes with Palmolive and food comes off easily. Price is reasonable.
Jami-Lee B.
Cranston, RI
Just as good as Dawn. I use both this and Dawn depending what is on sale, and although I'm not a fan of original palmolive this one works!
Tasha S.
My entire family has often used this product and been satisfied with it, it's great with bringing off that food that's stuck to your dishes
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite scents. It smells so fresh and clean. Palmolive works amazing to get rid of all the food scum off of my dishes.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?