Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Yetomiwa A.
Yetomiwa A.
Champaign, IL

Gets the job done. I've been using this soap for as long as I can remember and I have no complaints
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

Works well and doesn't dry out your hands like almost every other dish soap. Smells nice and clean.
I give this product a 2 star, because it doesn't lather very well. It does cut through grease well.
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

This soap is great! Gets the dishes clean, isn't too rough on my hands, and it's cheaper then Dawn!
Karrie B.
Karrie B.

Family has always used Palmolive. Love the thickness of the soap. Does the job with a lively smell
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

This soap washes everything away its cleans greese right of dishes works wonder I buy all the time
Glenda J.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC

Good dish soap! Cuts the grease and leaves the dishes pots and pans clean! Cost effective as well.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Roseville, MI

Love this original dish soap. Not harsh on your hands or anything. I highly recommend this product
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Schenectady, NY

My favorite dish liquid cuts threw grease so good . It smells amazing and my hands don't dry out .
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Cleveland, OH

Such a great buy and it keeps your dishes looking clean although does keep your hands a little dry

Join Now