Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL

This dish soap scrubs away dirt efficiently. I love this product! The smell is mild and leaves hands feeling soft too.
Donna K.
Donna K.
Biloxi, MS

I find this product too soapy and leaves a sticky film on my hands, regardless of how much soap is used on the dishes.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

Really it all comes down to price. This is a cheap dis soap, and it does the job without any extra bells and whistles.
Fernanda F.
Fernanda F.
Orlando, FL

I really like of this product.
I just bought it for 3 months. Do not let the resected hands or strong smell in the dish
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY

Great size, price, and smell. There are always sales and coupons on this brand too and it works just as well as dawn.
Acacia G.
Acacia G.
Rochester, NH

Always smells fresh and cleans the dishes super well. A little goes a long way. LeVes hands dry like most dish soaps.
Justine N.
Justine N.
Ottawa, Ontario

Smells great and gets the job done! All of the grease is gone when I use this soap. Not much else explanation needed!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Richmond, TX

This is my usual. Always affordable and does the job. My dishes sget clean and smell great! Trusted branded in my HH!
Mío W.
Mío W.
Columbus, OH

The best! One of my favorite dish washing liquids. Very effective. Works well on all dish types and has a nice smell.
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY

Leaves handing feeling soft evens after everyday constant use. Cleans very well. I purchased it in my local pharmacy.

Join Now