BY PALMOLIVE #5 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
I have used this dish liquid for many years. It was used by my mother and grandmother' in their kitchens. It's a good value for the price, it's nice and thick. A little goes a long way. Makes excellent bubbles with a scent that takes me back to childhood. No complaints about this product at all.
Karmela O.
Karmela O.
This cleans very very well. It rinses off quickly but it takes off the dirt and grease so easily. what we love about this dish washing soap is that we only have to use a little but it goes a very long way. It's also cheaper than the other brands. I also like the scent selection which gives our dishes a fresh smelling scent.
Jose M.
Jose M.
This detergent has always been used on my house. I remember couple location where we have tried something different and nothing really compares. This fight grease so amazing when I have something stuck on my pots and need it remove I can add this soak it in water and in like ten minute I can come back and can be easily removed. The scent it not amazing but it's nostalgic as it's the only scent I have ever had at home.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Chico, Ca
I love this dish soap. It's my favorite. When I have the extra cash, I buy this. There's something about the original scent that I love. I wish this dish soap was cheaper because I would purchase it more often if it was. Palmolive is also really great for not only your dishes but your hands as well!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
An all time classic and you can't fo wrong with this. It is super amazing to use and it works great. The only concern is that it does not work so great on the hands. It can leave your hands feeling a little rough afterwards. Besides that I really it is so worth your money and it very long lasting.
McKayla K.
McKayla K.
Basic. Clean. Original. Those are some words that well-describe this product. I usually purchase this at Walmart and it's always effective for the money spent. I will continue to purchase this product to keep my dishes clean. Oh, it's also good for washing your dogs.... and it keeps them smelling good!
Britney G.
Britney G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This works great! I've been using it for 8 months and it gets rid of grease and dried on stuff. It's also gentle on my hands, which is good, because my skin is very sensitive. The scent reminds me of baby wash for some reason. I would buy this again, although I may try a different variety of the same brand.
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Camp Hill, PA
This lasts us a long time because we generally use the dishwasher, but I have to hand-wash our non-stick pots and pans, so this works great.  It breaks down the grease really well, and isn't harsh on your hands.  It's safe enough to use as a hand soap alternative if needed .
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Marietta
I've been buying Palmolive for years. It doesn't dry out my hands, it clean my dishes so well, and it's affordable. I use it every single day and I don't have a single complaint. It bubbles well and I don't have to use a ton to wash my dishes, and makes it so much easier to get things clean.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Great Dishwashing soap. You only NEED A DROP! A little of this soap goes a long way and its only $1 at most discount stores like Dollar general. The smell is pleasant, its not your old fashion lemon smell. I def. will buy this soap again, its really the only soap I use in my kitchen anyhow.