BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
idalia g.
I have used many dish washing liquids and Palmolive is the only one I truly love. Cleans my dishes great and leaves my hands feeling good.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite scents. It smells so fresh and clean. Palmolive works amazing to get rid of all the food scum off of my dishes.
Carmen F.
springfield oregon
Works so great! I work in the NICU and this is what we use to wash the baby bottles. It smells great and gets the bottles clean every time.
Tasha S.
My entire family has often used this product and been satisfied with it, it's great with bringing off that food that's stuck to your dishes
Kat A.
This is great! A lil bit goes a long way. Keeps dishes clean and gets the grease! Smells good too. Leaves hands soft too. Highly recommend
Carrie C.
Tucson, AZ
Works like a charm! The original scent is great and it cleans as I need it to! I like the new scents but the original is always a good bet!
Jessica M.
Wallingford, CT
I like the old school dish soaps. That's what Palmolive reminds me of. It really cuts through the grease without having to use a ton of it
Allison V.
Sun Prairie, WI
My favorite dish soap ever! Love the smell and does a good job cleaning the dishes. You only need a little bit of soap that goes a long way
Does the job but it is not concentrated. Compared to dawn, I'd choose dawn because it is more concentrated and guaranteed for cleanliness.
Erika M.
Live the scent. Tough on grease! Only need a little to go a long way. Never been happier using anything else. This is my forever dish soap.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?