Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Laura Z.
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA

Have been using this product my whole life and don't plan on switching anytime soon! keeps my dishes clean!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

Another classic household item my mom always preferred this. Definitely keeps hands soft and does the job.
Jesenia F.
Jesenia F.
Helotes, TX

I always buy these when couponing. They get the job done and is concentrated so not much soap is needed !
Joseph N.
Joseph N.
Texas City, TX

This dish soap is not that strong and should only be used on light cleaning. It is cheap and smells good.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

It's good for the price but I prefer Dawn. This is too thin. You have to use a lot for all of the dishes.
Venessa M.
Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca

I've used this for years and it smells awesome and cleans even better plus it does not leave my hands dry
Annie C.
Annie C.
Brooklyn, NY

Gets out all the grease from the food and cleans really well purchased at a local supermarket or pharmacy
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL

I use this soap daily for my pots and pans. Cuts through grease really well and doesn't dry out my hands.
Sue P.
Sue P.
Buffalo, NY

This is perfectly priced and works amazing on cutting grease. A little goes a long way with this product.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Bridgewater, NJ

Foams up great and cuts through grease and food pretty greatly. Smells good and a little goes a long ways