Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Britney G.
Britney G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
May 10, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This works great! I've been using it for 8 months and it gets rid of grease and dried on stuff. It's also gentle on my hands, which is good, because my skin is very sensitive. The scent reminds me of baby wash for some reason. I would buy this again, although I may try a different variety of the same brand.
McKayla K.
McKayla K.
May 1, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Basic. Clean. Original. Those are some words that well-describe this product. I usually purchase this at Walmart and it's always effective for the money spent. I will continue to purchase this product to keep my dishes clean. Oh, it's also good for washing your dogs.... and it keeps them smelling good!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
May 23, 2017, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Great Dishwashing soap. You only NEED A DROP! A little of this soap goes a long way and its only $1 at most discount stores like Dollar general. The smell is pleasant, its not your old fashion lemon smell. I def. will buy this soap again, its really the only soap I use in my kitchen anyhow.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Marietta
May 30, 2017, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I've been buying Palmolive for years. It doesn't dry out my hands, it clean my dishes so well, and it's affordable. I use it every single day and I don't have a single complaint. It bubbles well and I don't have to use a ton to wash my dishes, and makes it so much easier to get things clean.
Lakrista M.
Lakrista M.
June 14, 2017, 11:30 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Always gets off the toughest grease . A little goes along way and also has a nice clean smell. I love using this on my wine glasses for a clear streak free shine. I definitely recommend this to a family who loves to cook but hates the dishes haha. This is so good it cuts dish time in half!
Lilian S.
Lilian S.
San Francisco, CA
March 17, 2017, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I do not find this dish soap to be exceptional in anyway. It is basic dish soap that is similar to any generic brand I have used. I sometimes have to wash dishes twice because the soap does not get all the grease off the first time. I prefer the free+clear version of this dish soap.
Elizabet S.
Elizabet S.
Corona, NY
Feb. 26, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This liquid disg washer is so good. It removed all the grease on yout dishes and you dont teally have to be putting on your sponge every time you was a dish with one pure of it should be good. Doenst really have a smell to it. And it very afforable can find it at any local store
Dewwy S.
Dewwy S.
April 21, 2017, 1:04 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This product does the best job at cleaning tough greasy messes. A little goes a very long way to manage my kitchen dishes. This product has been used in my household since I was a child. No need to strain or scrub harshly, with this dish soap, any trace of food comes right off.
zoua p.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
March 27, 2017, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Definitely cleans off the oils super good! I love using down cause it cleans better and last longer than this one on the sponge. But I'd have to admit that this gets the oils more often than not. Just don't like how quick it goes by until I have to add more onto the sponge.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Midlothian , VA
April 12, 2017, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I started using this soap after staying in a hotel that had a kitchenette. This soap was provided for dishes and I used it multiple times throughout the week. It cleans well, works on grease, and doesn't dry out my hands. Plus, it smells REALLY GOOD! I highly recommend it.