Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
MaKayla J.
MaKayla J.
Somerset, KY

One of my favorite dish soaps on the market. I love the price, and it never fails to get the job done!
Luz M.
Luz M.
Las Vegas, NV

Cleans my dishes well!! not much else to say except that it's a great product and one of my favorites
Julie M.
Julie M.
Eastlake, OH

This does the job you don't need anything fancy or are more expensive. I've been using this for years
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Saddle Brook, NJ

Palmolive always gets dishes clean. The smell is great and it has lots of bubbles. Price is great too
Darcey K.
Darcey K.
Nevada, IA

I like the basic smell of this product. It makes me feel I am doing a good job at cleaning my dishes.
Robin A.
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey

Very good price and cleans dishes great while leaving hands soft. Not harsh at all. Smells fresh too.
Barb P.
Barb P.
Glendive, MT

Great product. Suds stay in hot water a lot longer than other brands. Very reasonably priced as well.
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
Los Angeles, CA

Degreases and cleans dishes good.... Smell is great and leaves hands very soft...and price is awesome
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Nashville, TN

This breaks down the grease super quick and it's also gentle on my hands and leaves them feeling soft
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL

Pretty good dish soap. This is my second go to soap...has a nice scent, affordable, and easy to find.

Join Now