Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I love this original scent. It works great, bubbles well, and lasts forever. A little goes a long way!
Shontay h.
Shontay h.

I buy this at the dollar store and it gets the job done it lathers up very well and the price is cheap
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Mc Calla, AL

Strangely enough this has a great clean smell. It's the only thing I'll use to wash my baby's bottles
Karen F.
Karen F.
Streamwood, IL

This dishwasher soap makes your dishes extremely clean and smelling fresh. Doesn't get your hands dry
Adriana H.
Adriana H.

Palmolive is good but I would prefer to use dawn. Palmolive is my back up when I have run out of dawn
Luz M.
Luz M.
Las Vegas, NV

Cleans my dishes well!! not much else to say except that it's a great product and one of my favorites
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Saddle Brook, NJ

Palmolive always gets dishes clean. The smell is great and it has lots of bubbles. Price is great too
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
Los Angeles, CA

Degreases and cleans dishes good.... Smell is great and leaves hands very soft...and price is awesome
Darcey K.
Darcey K.
Nevada, IA

I like the basic smell of this product. It makes me feel I am doing a good job at cleaning my dishes.
Barb P.
Barb P.
Glendive, MT

Great product. Suds stay in hot water a lot longer than other brands. Very reasonably priced as well.

Join Now