Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Vanessa J.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Leonor C.Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid uploaded by Elaine A.See all 10 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Photos (10)
Jose M.
Jose M.
This detergent has always been used on my house. I remember couple location where we have tried something different and nothing really compares. This fight grease so amazing when I have something stuck on my pots and need it remove I can add this soak it in water and in like ten minute I can come back and can be easily removed. The scent it not amazing but it's nostalgic as it's the only scent I have ever had at home.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Chico, Ca
I love this dish soap. It's my favorite. When I have the extra cash, I buy this. There's something about the original scent that I love. I wish this dish soap was cheaper because I would purchase it more often if it was. Palmolive is also really great for not only your dishes but your hands as well!
McKayla K.
McKayla K.
Basic. Clean. Original. Those are some words that well-describe this product. I usually purchase this at Walmart and it's always effective for the money spent. I will continue to purchase this product to keep my dishes clean. Oh, it's also good for washing your dogs.... and it keeps them smelling good!
Britney G.
Britney G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This works great! I've been using it for 8 months and it gets rid of grease and dried on stuff. It's also gentle on my hands, which is good, because my skin is very sensitive. The scent reminds me of baby wash for some reason. I would buy this again, although I may try a different variety of the same brand.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
An all time classic and you can't fo wrong with this. It is super amazing to use and it works great. The only concern is that it does not work so great on the hands. It can leave your hands feeling a little rough afterwards. Besides that I really it is so worth your money and it very long lasting.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Great Dishwashing soap. You only NEED A DROP! A little of this soap goes a long way and its only $1 at most discount stores like Dollar general. The smell is pleasant, its not your old fashion lemon smell. I def. will buy this soap again, its really the only soap I use in my kitchen anyhow.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Marietta
I've been buying Palmolive for years. It doesn't dry out my hands, it clean my dishes so well, and it's affordable. I use it every single day and I don't have a single complaint. It bubbles well and I don't have to use a ton to wash my dishes, and makes it so much easier to get things clean.
Nelly A.
Nelly A.
Palmolive is one brand and product that I recognize from early childhood. As an adult and continue our traditions using the dish liquid and as always very satisfy with the fragrance , quality and affordability of the soap. My skin is very sensitive and I love how gentle it is to your hands!
Lakrista M.
Lakrista M.
Brigantine, NJ
Always gets off the toughest grease . A little goes along way and also has a nice clean smell. I love using this on my wine glasses for a clear streak free shine. I definitely recommend this to a family who loves to cook but hates the dishes haha. This is so good it cuts dish time in half!
Lilian S.
Lilian S.
San Francisco, CA
I do not find this dish soap to be exceptional in anyway. It is basic dish soap that is similar to any generic brand I have used. I sometimes have to wash dishes twice because the soap does not get all the grease off the first time. I prefer the free+clear version of this dish soap.