Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Luz M.
Luz M.
Las Vegas, NV

Cleans my dishes well!! not much else to say except that it's a great product and one of my favorites
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL

Pretty good dish soap. This is my second go to soap...has a nice scent, affordable, and easy to find.
Adriana H.
Adriana H.

Palmolive is good but I would prefer to use dawn. Palmolive is my back up when I have run out of dawn
Erica C.
Erica C.
Oviedo, FL

I wash the dishes manually and with this soap it keeps my hands feeling soft compared to other brands
Selina R.
Selina R.
Bridgeport, CT

Love this product, it leaves my dishes so clean and smelling good. Plus it doesn't make my hands dry.
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Saddle Brook, NJ

Palmolive always gets dishes clean. The smell is great and it has lots of bubbles. Price is great too
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Ysidro , CA

I live the way My Dishes Smell , I always Purchase This and other it makes A Lot of bubbles very Good
Darcey K.
Darcey K.
Nevada, IA

I like the basic smell of this product. It makes me feel I am doing a good job at cleaning my dishes.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Nashville, TN

This breaks down the grease super quick and it's also gentle on my hands and leaves them feeling soft
Barb P.
Barb P.
Glendive, MT

Great product. Suds stay in hot water a lot longer than other brands. Very reasonably priced as well.

Join Now