Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Freeport, NY

Love this soap. Definitely helps clean grease off dishes. Good price. Definitely get your money's worth.
Jelena K.
Jelena K.
Houston

The only detergent I will ever use. No matter what variation you buy, you can't go wrong with palmolive.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Roanoke, Va

Affordable and gets the job done. Fragrance is okay. May not work as well
As other dish soaps, however.
Abz M.
Abz M.

This product is my go to most times cause it smells great and it really helps in taking the grease away
Laura D.
Laura D.

Really love the grease power fighting level of this dish soap and how gentle it really is on your hands
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
surrey, British Columbia

Cleans good, smells great, and very affordable! Can't go wrong with this one. Available on most stores.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV

Great on tough grease! Not drying on your hands. Good, classic scent. Average price among other brands.
Drea C.
Drea C.
Tulare, CA

I really like using this to wash dishes it also leaves your hands soft after! Plus it's very affordable
Jazmine A.
Jazmine A.
Los Angeles, CA

I like this dish soap to clean my dishes and I like using this soap to clean anything that gets dirty!!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Ormond Beach, FL

I love how Palmolive cuts grease when I'm washing dishes. I also use it to get stains other of clothes.

Join Now