BY PALMOLIVE #15 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Justine S.
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Always a staple in any household. I love that it is pretty concentrated so the whole bottle lasts a long time. A pro tip for washing makeup brushes is to mix Palmolive and Extra Virgin Olive Oil for that deep clean. Another pro tip is to do a few drops while washing your dog, it kills all the fleas on contact! What a great product with so many different uses!
Maite A.
Maite A.
This dish washing soap is one of the best. You onlg need to add a few drops to your sponge and your good to go to clean a whole bunch of plates. I dont like the soaps where you have to keep adding soap to the sponge everytime you clean 1 or 2 plates, its super annoying. That is why i just absolutely love palmolive and would highly recommend it.
Kayley Marie O.
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA
I'm the only one washing the dishes in my house and this is the only soap I ever use. It really does get the job done and then some. My only problem is the scent. I really wish it had more of a fruity smell instead of a bland type of smell. Although the smell isn't the best, this stuff never dries out my hands which is a huge plus!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Memphis, TN
I love this dish soap. I have been using it for a really long time. Years I believe. It does not dry out my hands. It leaves a nice smell throughout my kitchen for a couple hours after doing dishes. I normally purchase mine at Costco or at Walmart. It is nicely priced and very effective product. I highly recommend it. I love this soap.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is a really classic and effective dish soap that smells great and keeps hands soft and works decently well at cleaning and degreasing dishes. It's not my very top pick but it's a close second favorite. Dish-washing is more enjoyable when using a good liquid that smells good too.
Katja R.
Katja R.
I had to stock up on these when they were on sale at Target. The neutral scent is great because it doesn't get to be overwhelming while washing dishes. A tiny amount goes a very long way. Too much and you'll be scrubbing forever to get rid of the soap. The price is super reasonable for any size that is available.
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
This dish soap make me think of thanksgivng at my grandmas house. After we all got done eating we would all take turns with doing the dishes so by the end of the night all the people that I loved their hands would smell like this. So I love this product because it makes me think of love, home and memories.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Phoenix , AZ
Really great price! Doesn't dry out your hands and leaves some beautiful squeaky clean dishes! You can't smell the scent, but you can smell the cleanliness of the dishes. I would tell you to go buy them and always look for coupons. This brand is great with that and the scents are amazing. So many options.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
I have used this dish liquid for many years. It was used by my mother and grandmother' in their kitchens. It's a good value for the price, it's nice and thick. A little goes a long way. Makes excellent bubbles with a scent that takes me back to childhood. No complaints about this product at all.
Jose M.
Jose M.
This detergent has always been used on my house. I remember couple location where we have tried something different and nothing really compares. This fight grease so amazing when I have something stuck on my pots and need it remove I can add this soak it in water and in like ten minute I can come back and can be easily removed. The scent it not amazing but it's nostalgic as it's the only scent I have ever had at home.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?