BY PALMOLIVE #49 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Kayla G.
Brawley, CA
you can never go wrong with orginal. Palmolive works wonders. Soak my dishes with Palmolive and food comes off easily. Price is reasonable.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite scents. It smells so fresh and clean. Palmolive works amazing to get rid of all the food scum off of my dishes.
Madison H.
This is my go to dish soap. It's reasonably priced and does its job of cleaning the dishes, also use it to get oil and grease off my hands.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
Really gets the stubborn grease off my pots and pans. Can be a bit drying on your hands if you have an abundance of dishes you must clean.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
This dish liquid soap is excellent, I like it and the best thing is that it is affordable and economical, I would definitely buy it again.
Kat A.
This is great! A lil bit goes a long way. Keeps dishes clean and gets the grease! Smells good too. Leaves hands soft too. Highly recommend
Sabri O.
This product is absolutely wonderful I don't only use it for dishes it has a nice scent I bought it at target I believe good value for sure
Morgan J.
Norfork, AR
We love gain products the smells are amazing and it really gets my dishes clean. I love that they have great products at affordable prices.
Mariana O.
Los Angeles, CA
Removes grease really well (however, i have tried other brands and they seem to remove the grease better). it does leave your hands rough!
Elizabeth P.
Mission, TX
Removes tough grease and cleans even the most diffucult dishes! Leaves my pots, and pans sparkling clean and leaves my hand nice and soft!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?