Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL

Cleans great and cut through grease great! I use this all the time. Has a clean smell which I really love.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I like this product, it smells good, but it doesn't last that long, you need to be using a lot of product.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

Good value and a good clean, but find better grease fighting with Dawn - so we usually just stick to that!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

Palmolive works great and is always on sale or has coupons out for their products. Its comparable to Dawn.
Kim C.
Kim C.

Can leave my hands dry but otherwise it cleans my dishes pretty well. Gets the job done for a great price.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

Another classic household item my mom always preferred this. Definitely keeps hands soft and does the job.
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX

This is the original dish cleaner. Rips off all grease (even off clothing) and always leaves a nice scent.
nora f.
nora f.

Takes off the toughest stains and leaves your hands smooth! supper effective and great price for the value
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Los Angeles, CA

The original Palmolive is my favorite one! I love the original scent of this dish wash leaves them clean !
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Denton, TX

I wasn't happy with it. It was cheap but lasted 1/3 as long as a bottle of dawn and the smell was terrible