Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This is hands down toughest on grease but soft on hands and the smell even cheers you up while you do a dreadful chore
Tali C.
Tali C.

Works just like a regular dish soap. I think it was cheaper than the other options. It smells good and gets grime out.
Aneisa A.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island, NY

Very good and strong soap which cuts grease however, I've noticed that it leaves my hands feeling very dry afterwards.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Lompoc+

I always use the original , the other scents can be overwhelming, so why mess with something that already works great!
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD

This is my go to dishwashing soap I keep everything clean it's cheap and not too pricey I buy it at Walmart and target
Giovanna U.
Giovanna U.
Campeche,camp

I love this SOAP because it does not dry my hands and moisturizes them much, besides very good for clean
I recomend it
Sandy A.
Sandy A.
Bonner Springs, KS

This is my go to when buying dish soap it works well and smells good. It lasts a long time also and cleans really good
Janet W.
Janet W.
Manteno, IL

Love the price and one of best dish soaps out there. Does the job of grease cutting, and never have been disappointed.
Christina R.
Christina R.
St. John's

I find this is mediocre. You have to use a lot of it and I find it doesn't really fight grease as well as other brands
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Augusta, GA

I don't prefer this color but this soap is actually not bad if I would rather hand wash my dishes over the dishwasher.

Join Now