Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
member-696e176aa
member-696e176aa
Essington, PA

Cuts on grease and you don't even need to use a lot. The price is cheap but the products aren't. It smells amazing too!
Nuzhat C.
Nuzhat C.
Ann Arbor, MI

This is the only soap we use as a family. Everyone loves it. The price is great, love the scent, and it cleans so well.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Belle, WV

Palmolive cuts through grease leaving your dishes squeaky clean! It is gentle on your hands/skin and has a great scent!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Coto De Caza, CA

I really enjoy the social washing soap because my hands don't feel dry afterwards. They actually feel super moisturize.
Haly Q.
Haly Q.
Danville, IN

Classic dish soap! Smells great and Always gets the job done! It never dries out my hands and a little goes a long way!
Rayah H.
Rayah H.
Kalamazoo, MI

Great for sensitive skin. Any Palmolive brand is great to use for sensitivity. Easily removes grease. Clean nice scent.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL

This is the original and best dish soap. It always cleans my dishes well and is soft on the sensitive skin on my hands.
Amy S.
Amy S.

Love the smell and this lathers up well. I always buy the 90 oz. and refill the 10oz bottle. Great price for the 90 oz.
Cat S.
Cat S.

Good soap! Gets my dishes clean every time! Good deal as well! I love all of the different scents this is available in!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Amarillo, TX

I love this brand it is a staple in my cleaning arsenal. No matter the mess it takes care of it. I love the smell too.

Join Now