Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL

I use this soap daily for my pots and pans. Cuts through grease really well and doesn't dry out my hands.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Brooklyn, NY

Gets out all the grease from the food and cleans really well purchased at a local supermarket or pharmacy
Venessa M.
Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca

I've used this for years and it smells awesome and cleans even better plus it does not leave my hands dry
Jelena K.
Jelena K.
Houston

The only detergent I will ever use. No matter what variation you buy, you can't go wrong with palmolive.
Kayla o.
Kayla o.
Lake Forest, CA

Works great on grease and oil. Cleans very well and we love the scent. The only soap I buy for my
Dishes
Jenn
Jenn

Love the original scent. Cleans real well and doesn't dry put hand in the process. Definitely recommend.
Kate T.
Kate T.

I use this in my kitchen everyday and I love it. Super super affordable and doesn't smell too bad either
ayaa s.
ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI

My everyday product when I am doing the dishes. and all I need is just a little bit and it does the job.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI

The soap I use to soak dishes and scrub pots and pans it cleans great and does a decent job at cleaning.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Freeport, NY

Love this soap. Definitely helps clean grease off dishes. Good price. Definitely get your money's worth.

Join Now