BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
I hate washing the dishes but this product is great! It's always a great price and a little bit goes a long way. I bought mine at Walgreens. I know they have a lot of different scents but I always opt for the original.
Savannah W.
Chico, CA
I love this dish soap. It's my favorite. When I have the extra cash, I buy this. There's something about the original scent that I love. I wish this dish soap was cheaper because I would purchase it more often if it was. Palmolive is also really great for not only your dishes but your hands as well!
Britney G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This works great! I've been using it for 8 months and it gets rid of grease and dried on stuff. It's also gentle on my hands, which is good, because my skin is very sensitive. The scent reminds me of baby wash for some reason. I would buy this again, although I may try a different variety of the same brand.
Nelly A.
Palmolive is one brand and product that I recognize from early childhood. As an adult and continue our traditions using the dish liquid and as always very satisfy with the fragrance , quality and affordability of the soap. My skin is very sensitive and I love how gentle it is to your hands!
Taylor H.
Marietta
I've been buying Palmolive for years. It doesn't dry out my hands, it clean my dishes so well, and it's affordable. I use it every single day and I don't have a single complaint. It bubbles well and I don't have to use a ton to wash my dishes, and makes it so much easier to get things clean.
Kerry B.
Camp Hill, PA
This lasts us a long time because we generally use the dishwasher, but I have to hand-wash our non-stick pots and pans, so this works great.  It breaks down the grease really well, and isn't harsh on your hands.  It's safe enough to use as a hand soap alternative if needed .
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Great Dishwashing soap. You only NEED A DROP! A little of this soap goes a long way and its only $1 at most discount stores like Dollar general. The smell is pleasant, its not your old fashion lemon smell. I def. will buy this soap again, its really the only soap I use in my kitchen anyhow.
Lakrista M.
Brigantine, NJ
Always gets off the toughest grease . A little goes along way and also has a nice clean smell. I love using this on my wine glasses for a clear streak free shine. I definitely recommend this to a family who loves to cook but hates the dishes haha. This is so good it cuts dish time in half!
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Great dish soap and a brand that has a long history of being a great dish soap. Works well on grease and stuck on foods. A little goes a long way. You can always find this product reasonably priced and in stock. I will continue to use it and will recommend it to family and friends.
Lilian S.
San Francisco, CA
I do not find this dish soap to be exceptional in anyway. It is basic dish soap that is similar to any generic brand I have used. I sometimes have to wash dishes twice because the soap does not get all the grease off the first time. I prefer the free+clear version of this dish soap.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?