Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Darcey K.
Darcey K.
Nevada, IA

I like the basic smell of this product. It makes me feel I am doing a good job at cleaning my dishes.
Selina R.
Selina R.
Bridgeport, CT

Love this product, it leaves my dishes so clean and smelling good. Plus it doesn't make my hands dry.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Nashville, TN

This breaks down the grease super quick and it's also gentle on my hands and leaves them feeling soft
Robin A.
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey

Very good price and cleans dishes great while leaving hands soft. Not harsh at all. Smells fresh too.
MLT T.
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN

What else is there to say about dish soap? It gets the job done and the dishes are flawlessly clean.
angalina s.
angalina s.
Rockland, ME

A little pricey but keeps the suds in the sink for the entire time you're washing discuss every time
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

It does it's job pretty well. It keeps my dishes clean and it's not too pricey. It smells great too!
Stella B.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV

My mother in law buys it at times i don't like it as much i feel like its watery and not soapy enough
Destinee H.
Destinee H.
Rutland, OH

Palmolive soaps up really good, smells good, and gets my dishes clean. The scent isn't overly heavy.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Kennett, MO

Palm olive leaves your hand feeling like you just got a manicure. It feels like lotion on your skin

Join Now