Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Anaise V.
Anaise V.

I've tried other brand of dish soaps and nothing removes grease from my pans and dishes like this one does.
Sandy K.
Sandy K.

Cleans dishes easily. Takes off grease. Doesn't dry out hands too much. Smells OK. Good bang for your buck.
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Lawndale, CA

Leaves dishes clean. The soap is gentle on the hands. I have sensitive hands and it does not irritate them.
Devin J.
Devin J.
Raeford, NC

I looove Palmolive dish soap it smells amazing and it removes grease so easily! It also is gentle on hands.
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Kansas City, MO

Love this soap very gentle on the hands but tough on grease. Used it my whole life and will continue to use
Debbie T.
Debbie T.

Works great for dishes and clothes! Yup I said it! Clothes! It helps remove stains off of clothes very well
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

I personally think this original formula cleans the best have been using it for years definitely a favorite
Deardra C.
Deardra C.
Cleveland, OH

Works great. Does not leave oily residue on dishes. I like it very much and is atimrduct i buy all the time
LaShelle F.
LaShelle F.
Charlotte, NC

Cleans really good .. only a small amount needed. Long lasting suds. Nice smelling. the price is reasonable
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

Good value and a good clean, but find better grease fighting with Dawn - so we usually just stick to that!

Join Now