Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Jen B.
Jen B.
Manassas , VA
Been using this for my whole life. It's thick and gets dishes clean easily.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Arvada, CO
Oct. 31, 2016, 9:55 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Again thank you Costco! Cleans dishes great and is not too drying on hands!
esther f.
esther f.
Brooklyn, NY
Feb. 9, 2017, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
love it i have tried other brands but i always go back to the original Palmolive ULTRA... i love the smell i believe that the smell is not over power on the dishes it leaves a nice clean smell not flower which i like... and i capitalized ULTRA because they do have a basic one that smells the same but i believe its watered down and is not as concentrated as ULTRA one. a little of soap in our sponge goes a long way... when i have a lot of dishes to wash i tend to get a bowl put 6 drops and add hot water and use that to refresh my sponge with soap as i am washing.
Gabby F.
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA
March 28, 2017, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is the only dish washing detergent I use. Ihav very very skin and all the detergents I've tried make my skin even drier. Palmolive Original cuts grease and food grime wonderfully. I replace hand sanitizer soaps with a mixture of 1/2 water and 1/2 Palmolive Original in every soap dispenser by every sink in my house. It's the only soap my hands can handle for many hand washings each day. By doing this I know I can wash my hands and not dry then out further.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
Feb. 20, 2017, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive is an ancient brand. I love it because it was my grandmother's go-to brand you many years. And this particular product a little goes a long way. A few drops literally will have your dishwater super sudsy but also doesnt take a great deal of excessive rinsing after washing. Your hands will also love you after using this if you dont have super sensitive skin
Maureen r.
Maureen r.
Dublin, GA
May 14, 2017, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive Ultra original was a big part of my childhood, my mom always used it ,she loved it! So do I I love the clean smell and how nice it is on your hands after your done washing up the dishes. The product produces great bubbles and suds and shows strength on cleaning capabilities. It really removes stuck on food so it's OK if you make a mess when you cook for a lot of people and know that it will be a hiccup to clean up afterward. Just a speed bump.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
May 18, 2017, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Palmolive is my favorite dish liquid brand because I have great result using it. I like that I do not need to use a lot of liquid for wash my dishes. This product remove all the stain or greasy residue. Doesn't have a strong smell but is a good one. Also I like do not hurt or dry my skin. Definitely, when I use Palmolive I love wash my dishes. Highly recommended.
I received a free Party Pack for testing and reviews purposes but all opinion are my own.
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
May 7, 2017, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I only use Palmolive because I am allergic to other brands. It's really cuts through grease and leave your dishes extra clean. I love it cause it's super easy and soft on my hands. Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
May 28, 2017, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
My mom really likes the Palmolive dish Soaps we buy them all time when their on sale and stock up. We have used May diffent ones thoughout the years. Even thigh we love them we have a hard time with the lids they end up leaking dish soap at time we still buy them but we use the ones that start too leak first. When buying them we alway check the lids for leaking. We love the dish soap.
Symone C.
Symone C.
Los Angeles, CA
May 12, 2017, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I know this is meant to wash dishes but it's actually the best antibacterial make up brush so keep your brushes clean helps to get bacteria out also said a good price you can find it anywhere it always goes on sale I went through at least 7 bottles already and the best part about it is that it won't dry out your brush hair's so they won't start to fall out of your make up brushes