BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1953)
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
I get the big bottle and it works just fine it could last me up to 6 months or up to even a year! It's tough on grease and easy on your hands
Kati F.
An absolute must for every kitchen sink. Inexpensive and gets off tough messes on dishes and gentle enough to even utilize around the house/
Ashley Y.
My favorite dish soap. It's cheap but awesome quality. Cuts through grease and grime like a champ. Smells good and does not hurt your hands.
Linda K.
Cambridge, OH
I use Palmolive frequently. It smells good,gets my dishes clean.I like a dishwashing liquid that is long lasting and Palmolive fits the bill.
Natalie P.
Portland, OR
One of these puppies will last me forever. I love the way it cleans, and its a great value. This will get grease off of anything. Literally.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
It makes a lot of soap I used this all my life and still like it and it cleans really well . I like how thick it is compare to other brands .
Yanelly F.
Miami
Excellent products clean in depth, not expensive and very affordable would always accompany you. I also recommend it. I always have a spare.
Erika M.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm still "old" fashion and hand wash all my dishes so Palmolive ultra original dish liquid helps me do the dishes without leaving them oily.
Stefa Z.
Ladson, SC
This is such a great product. A little product goes a longg wayy. Its great to get grease off and food stains. And the scent is so refreshing
Abi P.
Works great, smells great! I haven't had any issues with it drying out my skin which is a huge plus because I have incredibly sensitive skin
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?