Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
nora f.
nora f.

Takes off the toughest stains and leaves your hands smooth! supper effective and great price for the value
Laura Z.
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA

Have been using this product my whole life and don't plan on switching anytime soon! keeps my dishes clean!
Sophie T.
Sophie T.

Always gets the job done and always cheap. It doesn't have a fancy smelling scent like most but it works.
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Council Blfs, IA

Awesome lifelong product that can be depended on. A little goes a long way so you're money is not wasted.
Nayda A.
Nayda A.
Beaverton, OR

Use this product and didn't like it. It cleans nicely, but leaves my sponges smelling like chemical odor.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL

I use this soap daily for my pots and pans. Cuts through grease really well and doesn't dry out my hands.
Annette C.
Annette C.

Works like it should. I'm no dish liquid pro but i like it a lot. Smells great too which is always a plus.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Fairfax, VA

It's a classic for a reason. This is still the best out there for cleaning, value, and "soft dish hands."
Venessa M.
Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca

I've used this for years and it smells awesome and cleans even better plus it does not leave my hands dry
Annie C.
Annie C.
Brooklyn, NY

Gets out all the grease from the food and cleans really well purchased at a local supermarket or pharmacy

Join Now