Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA

This is my second choice on dish soap it gets the job done wish it stayed suddsy a little longer
Jenelle P.
Jenelle P.

Work great for washing my dishes. Works against oil and grease, also isn't too harsh on my hands
Marisa M.
Marisa M.

This soap cleanses nicely but doesn't lather very well I feel like I go through it very quickly!
Wendy N.
Wendy N.

For the price you cannot go wrong with Palmolive yet I wish they had more scents to choice from.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Boca Raton, FL

My mom has been using this since I was a little girl. I use it because she uses it and it works!
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Chelsea, MA

This smell is just a nice pleasing smell and it's a nice soap to use if you're on a budget or so
Anna L.
Anna L.
Bloomfield Hills, MI

Cleaned my dishes, didn't leave any greasy dishes, and no stains when I spilled it accidentally.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Advance, NC

I love Palmolive ultra dishwashing liquid. It keeps my hands soft. Always have a bottle of this.
Rossy T.
Rossy T.
Camarillo, CA

This dish soap gets its job done it helps a lot in a house hold and can be used for many purposes
Megan C.
Megan C.
Fort Polk, LA

Gets the job done. Tackles the hard to remove grease but doesn't leave pans with a grimy finish

Join Now