Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Venice D.
Venice D.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love Palmolive! This is a great product and definitely gets the job done! Love how clean my dishes are after using it.
Brooklin A.
Brooklin A.
Pt Charlotte, FL

Soap was okay. Didnt last very long, needed to use a lot for dishes by hand. Didnt seem to cut through grease very wellm
Roxana F.
Roxana F.

Great dish soap it smells great it really a helps taking off hard spots it is a great value I purchase this all the time
Yahaira S.
Yahaira S.

It leaves my dishes clea and smelling great, I recommend this to all my friends, is very concentrate and saves you money.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY

Sometimes you don't need to mess with the original! i am not picky about dish soap but this one has always worked for me!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC

The original works fabulous and cleans my dishes wonderfully. Its very affordable and its one of my favorite dish soaps.
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY

Palmolive works great and has been around a long time. The price is good and the product works well. It has a nice smell
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN

We get the large size from Costco and it is such a deal, it has a great mild scent and is very effective on yucky stuff!
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Madison, TN

Best dish detergent ever. It's super gentle on your hands but takes off food and residue from pots and pans super easily
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY

I purchase the large quantity from BJs which last longer and have been using it for years. It really cleans the dishes.

Join Now