Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY

I loved before used a dish whit odor roses , lemon etc but now used this and i loved my dishes smell so good
kim h.
kim h.
Charlotte, NC

Unfortunately this brand makes my nails brittle. After finishing a whole bottle, I would not buy it anymore.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Plantation, FL

This is my go to dish soap. It's cost effective and cleans so nicely that I don't need to scrub a whole lot.
Morgan V.
Morgan V.
Chicago

Find myself repurchasing this a lot for the scent and it does a good job of degreasing. One of my favorites.
Laura R.
Laura R.

I will only use the ultra Palmolive dish soap. the regular just doesn't cut thru grease like the ultra does.
Lalaohmy Q.
Lalaohmy Q.

Best of the best and this original formula is just that. Cuts grease and leaves dishes clean and hands soft.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Old forge, Pa

It really cuts grease fast. It's not my favorite soap to use because of the soapy smell but it works great.
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Lawndale, CA

Leaves dishes clean. The soap is gentle on the hands. I have sensitive hands and it does not irritate them.
Anaise V.
Anaise V.

I've tried other brand of dish soaps and nothing removes grease from my pans and dishes like this one does.
Devin J.
Devin J.
Raeford, NC

I looove Palmolive dish soap it smells amazing and it removes grease so easily! It also is gentle on hands.