Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX

This is the original dish cleaner. Rips off all grease (even off clothing) and always leaves a nice scent.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Portland, OR

Great for dishes. A little goes a long way. Cleans oily and Greasy kitchen items. Always need in a kitchen
Trish S.
Trish S.

Works really well. Smells nice. I can also use it as a gentle cleaner for my dog and kills fleas instantly
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL

I use this soap daily for my pots and pans. Cuts through grease really well and doesn't dry out my hands.
Venessa M.
Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca

I've used this for years and it smells awesome and cleans even better plus it does not leave my hands dry
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Victorville, CA

This soap makes my dishes so clean and smells good. Always get this same soap every time I can...........
Annette C.
Annette C.

Works like it should. I'm no dish liquid pro but i like it a lot. Smells great too which is always a plus.
Sue P.
Sue P.
Buffalo, NY

This is perfectly priced and works amazing on cutting grease. A little goes a long way with this product.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

It's good for the price but I prefer Dawn. This is too thin. You have to use a lot for all of the dishes.
Joseph N.
Joseph N.
Texas City, TX

This dish soap is not that strong and should only be used on light cleaning. It is cheap and smells good.

Join Now