Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Annie C.
Annie C.
Brooklyn, NY

Gets out all the grease from the food and cleans really well purchased at a local supermarket or pharmacy
Alex S.
Alex S.
Bridgewater, NJ

Foams up great and cuts through grease and food pretty greatly. Smells good and a little goes a long ways
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC

No complaints with this dish liquid! It cleans my dishes great & suds last forever if you fill up a sink!
Joseph N.
Joseph N.
Texas City, TX

This dish soap is not that strong and should only be used on light cleaning. It is cheap and smells good.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

The original is the best and a classic. the smell reminds me of my mom washing dishes when I was a child.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

It's good for the price but I prefer Dawn. This is too thin. You have to use a lot for all of the dishes.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Indio, CA

This is another go to item when in a tight budget because it does its purpose and it is very economical.
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
Vilonia, AR

My mom likes to use this soap. She likes how it cleans disges and when I wash dishes it does a good job.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.

got this as a gift for my house from my mamaw. it is def not the greatest ever but it gets the job done.
Jenn
Jenn

Love the original scent. Cleans real well and doesn't dry put hand in the process. Definitely recommend.

Join Now