Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY

I love to wash the dishes with this product they always look sparkly clean and the smell is not overpowering.
Yenny G.
Yenny G.
Roselle, NJ

Don't understand why I always buy the "Original" one. The thing is that I love the smell plus is very strong.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Big Spring

Wonderful dish soap and very budget friendly. It won't make your hands feel dry and crack after doing dishes!
Anayeli P.
Anayeli P.

This is a good dish soap. I like that it doesn't have a strong smell and overall its a really good dish soap.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Jonesboro, AR

It allows you to get your dishes clean with only using a small drop. Other brands you have to use a lot more.
Anaise R.
Anaise R.
New York

Cleans dishes well. It latgers andbubbles good. It also doesn't make your hands feel all soft and prune like.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
San Jose, CA

I love this dish soap only one drop on my sponge is enough to clean my dishes. It does amazing job on grease
Bridget I.
Bridget I.
Milwaukee, WI

I love this dish liquid it's the only thing I buy. It keeps the dishes clean and it not drying to the hands.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Loves this soon , gets my dishes clean and smells good. I recommend this product it surely won't disappoint!
Laura R.
Laura R.

I will only use the ultra Palmolive dish soap. the regular just doesn't cut thru grease like the ultra does.