Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX

This is the original dish cleaner. Rips off all grease (even off clothing) and always leaves a nice scent.
Laura Z.
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA

Have been using this product my whole life and don't plan on switching anytime soon! keeps my dishes clean!
Kim C.
Kim C.

Can leave my hands dry but otherwise it cleans my dishes pretty well. Gets the job done for a great price.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Portland, OR

Great for dishes. A little goes a long way. Cleans oily and Greasy kitchen items. Always need in a kitchen
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL

Cleans great and cut through grease great! I use this all the time. Has a clean smell which I really love.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Newman, CA

I like this product, it smells good, but it doesn't last that long, you need to be using a lot of product.
Kah V.
Kah V.

Deixa tudo brilhando muito bom mesmo aprovado,vale a pena compra e experimentar,não tem como se arrepender
Trish S.
Trish S.

Works really well. Smells nice. I can also use it as a gentle cleaner for my dog and kills fleas instantly
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Los Angeles, CA

The original Palmolive is my favorite one! I love the original scent of this dish wash leaves them clean !
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

It's good for the price but I prefer Dawn. This is too thin. You have to use a lot for all of the dishes.

Join Now