BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Jennifer S.
Tarzana, CA
I think I Palmolive cleans my dishes better then most other dish soaps. It's gets off all the residue and grease without having to work to hard
Michelle G.
This is the one that I know since I was a kid and I always liked how good it is. Last long when you doing dishes and it's good with your hands.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
My favorite dish detergent. The classic scent of Palmolive takes me back to my childhood to when that was the only brand my parents would buy.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
Kitchen staple. Have used for years. Cuts grease and leaves dishes and sink clean and spot free. Reasonably priced and coupons always available
Ashley Y.
My favorite dish soap. It's cheap but awesome quality. Cuts through grease and grime like a champ. Smells good and does not hurt your hands.
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC
Palmolive is my absolute favorite dish detergent. Nothing I've used suds as well as Palmolive. It cleans and removes stuck on grease easily.
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
I get the big bottle and it works just fine it could last me up to 6 months or up to even a year! It's tough on grease and easy on your hands
Erika M.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm still "old" fashion and hand wash all my dishes so Palmolive ultra original dish liquid helps me do the dishes without leaving them oily.
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
My Grandma used this brand, so did my mom and now I do. My daughter loves the way it smells. So this brand stands for family tradition to me.
Tatiana D.
This is very cost efficient & cleans sooo well just as well as a dawn would this is my go to dish soap. For 99csnts at my local store why not
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?