Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Ysidro, CA

I live the way My Dishes Smell , I always Purchase This and other it makes A Lot of bubbles very Good
Julie M.
Julie M.
Eastlake, OH

This does the job you don't need anything fancy or are more expensive. I've been using this for years
Luz M.
Luz M.
Las Vegas, NV

Cleans my dishes well!! not much else to say except that it's a great product and one of my favorites
Barb P.
Barb P.
Glendive, MT

Great product. Suds stay in hot water a lot longer than other brands. Very reasonably priced as well.
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Saddle Brook, NJ

Palmolive always gets dishes clean. The smell is great and it has lots of bubbles. Price is great too
Erica C.
Erica C.
Oviedo, FL

I wash the dishes manually and with this soap it keeps my hands feeling soft compared to other brands
Adriana H.
Adriana H.

Palmolive is good but I would prefer to use dawn. Palmolive is my back up when I have run out of dawn
Darcey K.
Darcey K.
Nevada, IA

I like the basic smell of this product. It makes me feel I am doing a good job at cleaning my dishes.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Bay Bulls, NL

My favorite dish liquid non-irritating, soft on hands, nice scent, good price and lasts/works great!
Stella B.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV

My mother in law buys it at times i don't like it as much i feel like its watery and not soapy enough

Join Now