BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (2001)
Kawalerski K.
I've honestly never hated the smell of something more than the smell of this dish soap. I used it once and I honestly gaged. Maybe I'm weird, idk
Becca D.
Hammond, IN
Palmolive is right up there with dawn, but just a little less effective. If I'm looking for cheaper and palmolive is on sale, it's just as good.
Alichia D.
Montour Falls, NY
I love using Palmolive Ultra Original. My grandma used it and every time I use it the smell reminds me of her. It also cuts grease like no other!
Maria H.
Mojave, CA
Not my favorit, but gets the job done. great for glass dishes. I love using this particular soap on certain dished because it removes all stains.
Jasmine E.
Kahului, HI
This dish liquid is great because it's so thick. I usually use this one if I need to soak pans overnight, and they're good to go in the morning!
Amber N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Gets Grease gone. It can even be used on clothing . This at my sink front and center. I use it daily. Other thing that y pu can't live with out.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
Palmolive is one of the few dish liquids that doesn't break out my skin. The lather is fantastic and it cuts grease at an excellent price point.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't care for Palmolive too much it runs almost as if it's a watered down dishwashing cleanser. The pros are that it does have a great smell.
amanda V.
Cheaper alternative but also gets the job done. I appreciate less pricey products that has the same working power. Especially when I'm on a budget
Kayla W.
Works very well. A little goes a long way. Gets my dishes super clean. A lot better than other brands I've tried, and really good for the price.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?