Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Katie W.
Katie W.

We use this soap on all our dishes. We usually burn something to the pan, but this cleans it right up.
Anita L.
Anita L.
indio

I think this dish soap is really the best soap you can use . I believe it works the best , that cleans
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA

Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. I enjoy the smell, it softens my hands, and cuts grease so easily.
MaKayla J.
MaKayla J.
Somerset, KY

One of my favorite dish soaps on the market. I love the price, and it never fails to get the job done!
Vansssa S.
Vansssa S.

Really cleans those plates but like any other dish wash soap it drys out your hands. It works great!!!
Shontay h.
Shontay h.

I buy this at the dollar store and it gets the job done it lathers up very well and the price is cheap
Erica C.
Erica C.
Oviedo, FL

I wash the dishes manually and with this soap it keeps my hands feeling soft compared to other brands
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Nashville, TN

This breaks down the grease super quick and it's also gentle on my hands and leaves them feeling soft
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Ysidro , CA

I live the way My Dishes Smell , I always Purchase This and other it makes A Lot of bubbles very Good
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL

Pretty good dish soap. This is my second go to soap...has a nice scent, affordable, and easy to find.

Join Now