Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA

This is the best original dish soap. Smells good and gets your dishes clean fast. Not drying to hands either.
Vanitty C.
Vanitty C.
Newark, NJ

Leaves yur hands & dishes smelling so good.
& yur hands feel soft , plus your dishes are sparkling clean ☺️👌🏼
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA

I like the way the grease comes out when I am washing my dishes. My mom uses it and I use it at home as well.
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL

Cuts on grease and cleans dishes wonderfully. Very little cost. I do prefer dawn instead of Palmolive though.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY

I love to wash the dishes with this product they always look sparkly clean and the smell is not overpowering.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid works great on the dishes but leaves your hands feeling slightly greasy.
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

Classic dish soaps can't go wrong with the this classic product. Nothing to exciting but it gets the job done
Yenny G.
Yenny G.
Roselle, NJ

Don't understand why I always buy the "Original" one. The thing is that I love the smell plus is very strong.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT

This is my go to Dish Soap. And lucky for me, I always get it on sale at CVS! The original scent is the best.
Shaqueesha W.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN

It's great to have and it's reasonable as well. It works well with my dish when I don't to
Use the dishwasher