Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Lea A.
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario

Smells good and gets mu dishes clean. Very good for a low price at Costco! A little bit goes a long way too!
Bridget I.
Bridget I.
Milwaukee, WI

I love this dish liquid it's the only thing I buy. It keeps the dishes clean and it not drying to the hands.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY

I loved before used a dish whit odor roses , lemon etc but now used this and i loved my dishes smell so good
kim h.
kim h.
Charlotte, NC

Unfortunately this brand makes my nails brittle. After finishing a whole bottle, I would not buy it anymore.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Loves this soon , gets my dishes clean and smells good. I recommend this product it surely won't disappoint!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Doraville

Smell is good and also cleans my dishes real well. Not too expensive and come in large sizes which is better
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Plantation, FL

This is my go to dish soap. It's cost effective and cleans so nicely that I don't need to scrub a whole lot.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This dish washing liquid works well, but seems to disappear quickly. It is pretty cheap when it is on sale.
Pahouaa L.
Pahouaa L.

Live this dish soap. It is foamy that you only have to use a little. Great products! My all time dish soap.
Debbie T.
Debbie T.

Works great for dishes and clothes! Yup I said it! Clothes! It helps remove stains off of clothes very well

Join Now