Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Darsee H.
Darsee H.

Great value, effective, is not strong smelling and doesn't irritate my skin. Definitely worth the purchase
Love this dish liquid!! Does a great job cleaning dishes!! Not too expensive either which is a huge plus!!
Teddy B.
Teddy B.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this dish washing liquid...I buy this only when I go to the store...a little pays off when using it
Kim C.
Kim C.

Can leave my hands dry but otherwise it cleans my dishes pretty well. Gets the job done for a great price.
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX

This is the original dish cleaner. Rips off all grease (even off clothing) and always leaves a nice scent.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL

Cleans great and cut through grease great! I use this all the time. Has a clean smell which I really love.
Trish S.
Trish S.

Works really well. Smells nice. I can also use it as a gentle cleaner for my dog and kills fleas instantly
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Los Angeles, CA

The original Palmolive is my favorite one! I love the original scent of this dish wash leaves them clean !
Dana M.
Dana M.
Portland, OR

Great for dishes. A little goes a long way. Cleans oily and Greasy kitchen items. Always need in a kitchen
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Newman, CA

I like this product, it smells good, but it doesn't last that long, you need to be using a lot of product.

Join Now