BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Liliet F.
Santa Monica, CA
Mi familiy have been using this dish soup for ever, i can find it for a dollar, it is a great price for a great product, i usually get at the dollar store, it is very effective and smell delicious, it is great to remove grease and stains for sure
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Palmolive dish liquid is the second best dish soap on the market in my opinion.  It doesn't leave behind a soapy residue and cleans everything really well, although not as well as the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash in my opinion.
Maite A.
This dish washing soap is one of the best. You onlg need to add a few drops to your sponge and your good to go to clean a whole bunch of plates. I dont like the soaps where you have to keep adding soap to the sponge everytime you clean 1 or 2 plates, its super annoying. That is why i just absolutely love palmolive and would highly recommend it.
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Great original formula. Works well to clean dishes, and get every bit of grease off a pan. Because I prefer to hand wash my dishes over using a dishwasher, I find this product to be very efficient. It has a nice neutral scent that isn't too overpowering.
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX
Gentle to your hands and tough on grease! It's a win win. I'd love to see smaller versions of this dishwasher because my sink is not that big and I like to change it from time to time but since the bottles are so big, it lasts forever!
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA
I'm the only one washing the dishes in my house and this is the only soap I ever use. It really does get the job done and then some. My only problem is the scent. I really wish it had more of a fruity smell instead of a bland type of smell. Although the smell isn't the best, this stuff never dries out my hands which is a huge plus!
David S.
I usually prescrub dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. This stuff does the job getting off stuck on food and oily substances. I have sensitive skin, if I use certain brands my hands will dry out, crack, and bleed. I haven't had any issues with Palmolive Dish Liquid. I would still recommend using rubber cleaning gloves.
Sabrina V.
Product is affordable and easy to find, however it does not do a great job at cleaning tough residue on dishes. Many times I find myself having to rewash plates and cooking pans due to residue left behind. The scent does not linger, and I also find myself using a lot of the product which doesn't make it last very long.

Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
I love this dish soap. I have been using it for a really long time. Years I believe. It does not dry out my hands. It leaves a nice smell throughout my kitchen for a couple hours after doing dishes. I normally purchase mine at Costco or at Walmart. It is nicely priced and very effective product. I highly recommend it. I love this soap.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is a really classic and effective dish soap that smells great and keeps hands soft and works decently well at cleaning and degreasing dishes. It's not my very top pick but it's a close second favorite. Dish-washing is more enjoyable when using a good liquid that smells good too.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?