Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Maylin L.
Maylin L.

Leaves my dishes really clean and with a great smell also love buying the big bottle to last a long time use this every day
Erica O.
Erica O.
Zion, IL

This is the only thing that I use when it comes to cleaning the dishes. it smells fresh and works well to clean the plates.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA

Helps cut through grease in pans when I don't out them in the dishwasher. I like the scented one better than the original.
Ebonie W.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS

Great product. Gets the dishes clean with no problem. It doesn't take a lot. Lots of suds to cut through grease and grime.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

We go between palmolive and dawn in our household. I find my only problem with palmolive is that the suds go away quickly.
Sara P.
Sara P.

Cleans the dishes well! Does not harm my hands and it smells really great. There is not much more you need in a dish soap.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.

These are so great! They get the job done & keep all of the dishes clean & fresh to use every time. I highly recommend them
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

Original is my favorite. Works great on tough baked on stains also does not harm or dry out your hands from frequent use.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Schenectady , NY

My family has been using this dish soap since I was a kid, so naturally when I moved out I continued to use this product.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
McAllen

Love this product and the price. It's a good strength that lasts for its price and leaves a great shine and clean behind.

Join Now