BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1963)
Alichia D.
Montour Falls, NY
I love using Palmolive Ultra Original. My grandma used it and every time I use it the smell reminds me of her. It also cuts grease like no other!
Raina L.
Lakeland, FL
It's a non expensive product that gets the job done but it could be better. It has a good scent but it doesn't clean the dishes to a full extent
Melanie M.
Excellent soap to clean the dishes with, I got mine at Walmart but also target may have it with a coupon included it's a good price. Decent scent
Maria L.
Mission, TX
It's a regular household item that I recommend. They leave the dishes clean and don't have a weird after smell that most cleaning supplies have.
amanda V.
Cheaper alternative but also gets the job done. I appreciate less pricey products that has the same working power. Especially when I'm on a budget
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Works well, has a decent smell. Priced for those who need a great deal that actually works! When I get low on money I get this brand every time!
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't care for Palmolive too much it runs almost as if it's a watered down dishwashing cleanser. The pros are that it does have a great smell.
Jasmine E.
Kahului, HI
This dish liquid is great because it's so thick. I usually use this one if I need to soak pans overnight, and they're good to go in the morning!
Amber N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Gets Grease gone. It can even be used on clothing . This at my sink front and center. I use it daily. Other thing that y pu can't live with out.
Angeles M.
Buena Park, CA
Palmolive original is one of the best dish liquid detergents I have used.. just need a little to wash your dishes and is no to bad for the hands.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?