Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Luxelys B.
Luxelys B.

I love the smell of this liquid soap for dishes, it leaves my dishes without fat, very clean and with a very pleasant smell.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT

Love the quality of it . It lathers very well & rinses with no left on film or residue & isn't harsh on my hands/skin either
yasmin s.
yasmin s.

Este produto é exelente, você não precisa ficar gastando muito para fazer muita espuma,é bom e tira toda a gordura do prato!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Raleigh, NC

Leaves hands feeling dry but gets out the tough grease on most pans and dishes. Would not recommend to use for heavy washes.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL

There is nothing better than the original palmolive. the smell, the effectiveness, the price, the feel of my hand. I LOVE IT
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Largo, FL

I use Palmolive to clean the things that cant go into the dishwasher. It easily removes residue and doesn't dry out my hands.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI

My go to dish soap. Good price, cleans well, does not dry out my hands, and not to thin or thick as it comes out the nozzle.
Yehudit M.
Yehudit M.

Great product and really cleans the dishes well and leaves them with a great scent too- recommend especially for the price!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Sarasota, FL

The only dish washing soap that doesn't dry out my hands. You can get it pretty much anywhere I always get mine at Walmart.
jomary c.
jomary c.

I love it! personalmente yo prefiero este es muy bueno contra la grasa y deja un olor agradable sin dejar el sabor a jabón.

Join Now