Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Annette C.
Annette C.

Works like it should. I'm no dish liquid pro but i like it a lot. Smells great too which is always a plus.
Venessa M.
Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca

I've used this for years and it smells awesome and cleans even better plus it does not leave my hands dry
Joseph N.
Joseph N.
Texas City, TX

This dish soap is not that strong and should only be used on light cleaning. It is cheap and smells good.
Sue P.
Sue P.
Buffalo, NY

This is perfectly priced and works amazing on cutting grease. A little goes a long way with this product.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL

I use this soap daily for my pots and pans. Cuts through grease really well and doesn't dry out my hands.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

The original is the best and a classic. the smell reminds me of my mom washing dishes when I was a child.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Fairfax, VA

It's a classic for a reason. This is still the best out there for cleaning, value, and "soft dish hands."
Alex S.
Alex S.
Bridgewater, NJ

Foams up great and cuts through grease and food pretty greatly. Smells good and a little goes a long ways
Jesenia F.
Jesenia F.
Helotes, TX

I always buy these when couponing. They get the job done and is concentrated so not much soap is needed !
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC

No complaints with this dish liquid! It cleans my dishes great & suds last forever if you fill up a sink!

Join Now