Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jenea S.
Jenea S.
Linden, Nj

I don't know what it is about the original scent of this dish liquid. I just smells so fresh and clean. I usually pick this up from target at a great price. As far as I'm concerned there are no cons with this dish liquid. It cuts through grease and cleans my dishes very well.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Yuma, AZ

The large refillable bottles can honestly last my household a good year. Unlike most dish soap, very little of this goes a long way. So much so that like many Mexican households we add water to it lol. All joking aside, it gets the job done and I have yet to be disappointed.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Atlantic City, NJ

Why fix something that is not broke? This is seriously what I consider a staple and although I want to only buy those 'all natural' items for my house this dish soap is seriously the best bang for your buck and worth it. I think we've used it for so long I know no different.
miriam h.
miriam h.
Escondido, CA

We have always used this Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid soap. The scent is pretty good and it leaves our dishes smelling pretty good and it leaves them nice and clean. It doesn't dry up your hands after your done using it, and I recommend this and repurchase it again.
zoua p.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA

Definitely cleans off the oils super good! I love using down cause it cleans better and last longer than this one on the sponge. But I'd have to admit that this gets the oils more often than not. Just don't like how quick it goes by until I have to add more onto the sponge.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Anchorage, AK

I thought the product was great as well as inexpensive. I do not like that they currently test on animals though. Palmolive also said they were working to stop animal testing and haven't done anything to stop it. I won't purchase again and I encourage others to do the same.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

This soap works great and always leaves my dishes clean. It has a nice scent and does not dry out my hands. It is rather cheap, and you can often get big bottles of it at places like Dollar Tree for even a better price. This is a great value and I would highly recommend it.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hialeah, FL

Cant stand this dish soap. It is literally just foam and bubbles. It takes all your strength and effort to clean anything off a dish or pan. Just feels like colored thick water, wouldn't spend a dime on this product. Pro: it has a nice scent and doesn't dry your hands out.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Midlothian, VA

I started using this soap after staying in a hotel that had a kitchenette. This soap was provided for dishes and I used it multiple times throughout the week. It cleans well, works on grease, and doesn't dry out my hands. Plus, it smells REALLY GOOD! I highly recommend it.
Elinore C.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA

This is the dish soap I grew up using, so when I got my own place, I saw no reason to switch things up. It cuts through grease and stuck on food well, smells familiar and pleasing, suds very quickly, and doesn't dry out my hands tremendously like some other kitchen soaps.

Join Now