BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Dalisa E.
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
In my opinion this soap doesn't provide much lather as other brands I've used. the smell is ok nothing special its just there. the only thing i like about it is that it is cheaper than the other brands but i end up using more product since the lather isn't that great.
Isabela S.
Isabela S.
This is my favorite dish soap. I've tried several and always come back to buying this one. I find it gets out the grime and grease easier than other products and I also love the scent, its nice and clean without being overpowering and leaving a scent on the glassware.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lorado, WV
This dish soap smells amazing and cleans the dishes so much better. I love how clean they look and how wonderful it smells. It's easy on my hands and does an amazing job. I'm so happy with the results. I recommend this product and I will definitely be purchasing more.
Monica B.
Monica B.
It is ok for dish soap. i don't like it as much as dawn regular dish soap and i think it's mainly because of the smell. it's not bad, i just don't like it. it cleans dishes and cuts grease though, and that's what it's supposed to do. suds up well with lots of bubbles.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Ada, OK
Can be used for anything and everything. I like that they have used their classic 'recipe' to stay consistent. They offer a good value and discount in that market and I enjoy knowing that I get the same kind of product any time I buy it. My mom used it and so will I.
Viviene N.
Viviene N.
Great all around dish soap. It is perfect for cleaning off tough grime and stains from my dishes. I only need maybe three drops of the product to fully coat the sponge (once wet) and from there, it does all the work for me! I would definitely buy this product again.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
This is the soap that everyone in my family have been using for decades. It completely always gets the job done. I even find myself using it to clean my makeup brushes which tend to get very dirty and cakey. I would buy again and so would everyone else in my family!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY
Smells and works great! This is my go-to brand for dish liquid. I've never had a problem or bad experience while using it. I trust Palmolive for keeping my dishes clean. Luckily, the brand is easy to find at most stores! Use Palmolive and you will be happy with it!
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Sanford, FL
This is your basic original dish soap. It gets your dishes clean and does not leave a residue. You can find it on sale but if you don't then it is a little pricey. It is very effective on grease and baked on stains. I love Palmolive and will absolutely buy again!
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
I love love love the smell of the original Palmolive dish soap. The bottle lasts a long time and I think it's a good value. I hate the dispenser,because I hate when it gets all gunky and soapy but I just rinse it off or put the liquid into a pretty bottle instead