BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1960)
Kea G.
Plant City , FL
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is my go to dish detergent for getting rid of the tough grease on my dirty pots and pans. It does a great job and I never have to break my pockets to purchase it. I usually buy from the Dollar General so that makes it even more affordable.
Allison C.
California
This soap smells great! It does a pretty good job of cleaning dishes too. I use it all the time. It's the only dish soap we use in our house. I can usually find good deals on this product and it's easy to find at most major grocery stores. I would recommend this to others.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Good effective dish soap gets off but you need to take it off. It's always on sale so you can always get it at a really great price which makes it even better especially with your like me what the family on a budget
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
Definitely cleans off the oils super good! I love using down cause it cleans better and last longer than this one on the sponge. But I'd have to admit that this gets the oils more often than not. Just don't like how quick it goes by until I have to add more onto the sponge.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
What else is there to say… Palmolive is one of the best dish soap so you can get. I think the ultra is the best as the original lacks a little bit in comparison to Dawn but the Palmolive ultra is right up there at the top with Dawn which in my pinion are the top two dish soap's there are
Katie R.
Lexington, KY
I always use this dish soap. If it doesn't go in the dishwasher, it gets cleaned with this. I can wash all my daughters bottles and sippy cups (there are a ton) and my hands don't smell bad or feel gross afterwords. A little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the buy.
Sarah T.
Midlothian, VA
I started using this soap after staying in a hotel that had a kitchenette. This soap was provided for dishes and I used it multiple times throughout the week. It cleans well, works on grease, and doesn't dry out my hands. Plus, it smells REALLY GOOD! I highly recommend it.
Ayah N.
San Francisco, CA
Soft on hands. I've never had a tough time getting grease out of pots and pans. The smell is actually perfect not too strong or not too soft scented. The price is actually a good price based on the quality I would get it from Costco because it's cheap and a bigger product.
rachel a.
Farmville, VA
Love this dish soap. Love the smell scent and it works great. I have used this for years now and since my mother used it when I was growing up, I see it has not changed at all. Still the same great working product after all these years. Wouldn't switch to anything else.
Leslie C.
We don't have a dishwasher, so I spend a lot of time with my hands in soapy water. This dish soap doesn't leave me with dry hands. It also does an excellent job cleaning off all messes from our dishes.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?