Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Janira R.
Janira R.
Ontario, CA

My mom has always use this so I kept using it as well its not like the other soaps that are really watered down all u need is a little and your good and I don't think it's too much either I rather spend the money and buy this then something else that I have to use double the amount
Kim N.
Kim N.

This is the original dishwashing detergent I remember my mother buying when I was growing up. It is at a good price point and can be purchased at most grocery stores or big box stores. It does a good job at cleaning your dishes and cutting through the grease. I would recommend it!
Chideraa M.
Chideraa M.

This is okay.It's not good for fighting grease,or stuck on stains. It gets stuff mostly clean but i don't think it gets it completely clean. It is a good price so you get what you pay for.The scent of it is nice. I would recommend it if you're on a budget. It runs out quickly too.
Julia O.
Julia O.

This dishwashing liquid does work well, but I'm not a fan of the scent. I find it quite overpowering and not the most pleasant smell. The soap itself though, works great and doesn't immediately loose the soap suds like some other brands do. I will buy a different scent next time!
Lori E.
Lori E.
Duncan, OK

My husband makes fun of me for buying this... I love it. I love that it's less expensive than many other brands. Oddly I like the way it smells and all the frothy bubbles! I usually grab a bottle when I'm in Walmart. I know it's silly, but I'd recommend it to just about anyone!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Southampton, NY

I've never had a problem getting off stuck on food that ends up sitting around for a day or so. Sometimes, it needs a little soaking though. I don't use a lot of soap to get a sink full of dishes done, which was not completely expected. Pleasant surprise and smells wonderful.
Ines L.
Ines L.
Ottawa

Palmolive is a dish soap we have been purchasing for quite some time. It smells good and works well on cleaning dishes, yet doesn't cause your hands to get too dry or crack too much. Normally purchase it at my local walmart or Costco and will probably continue to purchase it.
Jenea S.
Jenea S.
Roselle, Nj

I don't know what it is about the original scent of this dish liquid. I just smells so fresh and clean. I usually pick this up from target at a great price. As far as I'm concerned there are no cons with this dish liquid. It cuts through grease and cleans my dishes very well.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Louisville, KY

This reminds me of being a kid and washing the dishes in parents' home. I think it cleans well and is relatively inexpensive so sometimes I just buy it for the nostalgia. I can't smell so I can't give my opinion of the scent but I think it does the job and that matters most.
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
Portland, OR

I've been using Palmolive my whole life and it's never failed me. Super effective and also gets my dishes sparkling clean! They have a wide range of dish soap and it's easily found at any major grocery store. They have a lot of different scents so you can pick your favorite!

Join Now