Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA

I mix this in with water and it works just as well, and I get to save a little money! Haha. The scent is refreshing and clean. It doesn't leave soap residue on the dishes. However, I hate how it dries out my skin a little. I also love using this to clean my counters and hardwood floors.
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA

I don't love or hate Palmolive, it's great smelling but what I usually find is that it tends to stay on my dishes so I have to rinse for three minutes in order to remove it from my first dish then it would work better. I also find it to be good for heavy duty cleaning so that is a plus.
Edden
Edden
Valley Stream, NY

I have been using this dish soap for as long as I can remember. It smells great, and a little goes a long way in terms of making suds. It always seems to leave a clean and sparkling finishes on my dishes. Also, it does not dry out my hands if I don't use gloves. Plus, it is affordable.
Fabiola R.
Fabiola R.
Perth Amboy, NJ

I've seen this product being used since I was a little girl. Is that I'm an adult it's one of my favorites. Just a drop is enough for a big dirty pot. When it's about half way I like to put a little bit of water in it to dilute it; it still works great after being diluted a little bit.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI

This dishwashing soap is nice and I like to buy it because it is a lot less expensive than similar product like Dawn although I think Dawn has better quality. Nevertheless, it still works fine and I would recommend it to other people who are looking for a cheap product that works well.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Luthvle Timon, MD

After months of using a name brand that costs a few cents less, Palmolive was a welcome treat to my dry cracked skin. It's just like those old tv commercials with Madge at the nail salon. This dish soap is very gentle on your hands but does a great job on the dishes. Highly recommend!
Heather M.
Heather M.

This is my go to sink soap for hand washing dishes. Nothing cuts through grease like this soap. I have the antibacterial version of it. A little of this goes a long way and you can often find this on sale. I have found large bottles of it at Big Lots at times for an excellent price.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Miami, Florida

This product is very good to me worked me quite a few things for example to clean grease is not very good to say as I have to take a lot of soap so I can remove it entirely, but other dirt I think if you would do well I like because it has a pleasant smell and does not dry my hands
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

I like this one because it gets the food off my dishes and cleans very easily. It's quite concentrated so I like to dilute it more with water. It's available at most supermarkets I've been to and I typically will get a new bottle every 6 months because I don't have that many dishes
Michelle  N.
Michelle N.
Austin, TX

A great basic dish soap that does the trick, without many extra benefits. It doesn't provide much in the way of moisturizing my hands like other similar products, and the scent is pretty basic.
But overall, it is easy to find at major stores and I wouldn't be upset to buy it again!

Join Now