Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Elizabet S.
Elizabet S.
Corona, NY

This liquid disg washer is so good. It removed all the grease on yout dishes and you dont teally have to be putting on your sponge every time you was a dish with one pure of it should be good. Doenst really have a smell to it. And it very afforable can find it at any local store
Lori E.
Lori E.
Duncan, OK

My husband makes fun of me for buying this... I love it. I love that it's less expensive than many other brands. Oddly I like the way it smells and all the frothy bubbles! I usually grab a bottle when I'm in Walmart. I know it's silly, but I'd recommend it to just about anyone!
Dewwy S.
Dewwy S.

This product does the best job at cleaning tough greasy messes. A little goes a very long way to manage my kitchen dishes. This product has been used in my household since I was a child. No need to strain or scrub harshly, with this dish soap, any trace of food comes right off.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Sebastopol, CA

I use Palmolive Original Dish soap every day. Why? Because it's the original, and been around forever, so you know it works! Cuts the grease, and leaves a fresh scent. I even use it at work, in a hospital. If the hospital is using it, you know it's going to clean really well.
Markea G.
Markea G.
Plant City

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is my go to dish detergent for getting rid of the tough grease on my dirty pots and pans. It does a great job and I never have to break my pockets to purchase it. I usually buy from the Dollar General so that makes it even more affordable.
Jenea S.
Jenea S.
Linden, Nj

I don't know what it is about the original scent of this dish liquid. I just smells so fresh and clean. I usually pick this up from target at a great price. As far as I'm concerned there are no cons with this dish liquid. It cuts through grease and cleans my dishes very well.
Kat K.
Kat K.
Milwaukee, WI

It works great as soap but as far as getting off the thought stuck in grease I wouldn't use it. It is a decent price but also leaves your hand feeling like their is a residue on it. If you are looking just for soap you could buy this but, I would recommend using Dawn instead.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Atlantic City, NJ

Why fix something that is not broke? This is seriously what I consider a staple and although I want to only buy those 'all natural' items for my house this dish soap is seriously the best bang for your buck and worth it. I think we've used it for so long I know no different.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Yuma, AZ

The large refillable bottles can honestly last my household a good year. Unlike most dish soap, very little of this goes a long way. So much so that like many Mexican households we add water to it lol. All joking aside, it gets the job done and I have yet to be disappointed.
zoua p.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA

Definitely cleans off the oils super good! I love using down cause it cleans better and last longer than this one on the sponge. But I'd have to admit that this gets the oils more often than not. Just don't like how quick it goes by until I have to add more onto the sponge.

Join Now