Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Sherwood park, Alberta

Ive been using this dish soap for years its soft on my hands and works good for tough grease. A great product
Mary P.
Mary P.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid works great on the dishes but leaves your hands feeling slightly greasy.
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

Classic dish soaps can't go wrong with the this classic product. Nothing to exciting but it gets the job done
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL

Cuts on grease and cleans dishes wonderfully. Very little cost. I do prefer dawn instead of Palmolive though.
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA

I like the way the grease comes out when I am washing my dishes. My mom uses it and I use it at home as well.
kim h.
kim h.
Charlotte, NC

Unfortunately this brand makes my nails brittle. After finishing a whole bottle, I would not buy it anymore.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY

My mother always used Palmolive and I see why. There's no greasy feel left on the dishes. It actually cleans
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Oakland, CA

Go to. Can't live without and always buy the Costco bottle which is totally worth it. Leaves plates shining.
stephanie m.
stephanie m.

Its an OK product prefer dawn love washing dishes with a lot of bubbles this product doesn't really make any
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Doraville

Smell is good and also cleans my dishes real well. Not too expensive and come in large sizes which is better

Join Now