Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Berwick, NS

My ride or die dish soap, always gets off all the gross things stuck on to my dishes, and makes cleaning them so much easier!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Hemet, CA

Doesn't dry my hands out like Dawn dish soap does. It gets all the touch grease and burnt on food off with some elbow grease.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sterling Heights, MI

Awesome dish soap the really gets out the hard dried food and the greasy pots and pans! So powerful it dries of my hands too!
Coreena W.
Coreena W.
Tucson, AZ

I love this stuff because it's great for my hands and really cleans my dishes. Even ones that have been sitting for two days!
tanya e.
tanya e.
Union, MO

Have used this for years.love how it leaves your hands soft after washing.great value.cleans hands and dishes.nice scent too.
Masha H.
Masha H.
San Antonio, TX

Very effective dish washing liquid. Neutralizes grease very efficiently. Leaves dishes shiny and clean. Available at Walmart.
Ana V.
Ana V.
El Paso, TX

This is my go to dish soap. Leaves everything clean and my hands don't feel ugly afterwards. I really recommend this product.
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Houston

Gets rid of grease with just a bit of product left to settle in. Does a better job compared to other dish soaps I have tried.
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
Fords, NJ

Been using this soap since I could remember. My mom always had it around and I don't use any others. Great smell. Smell fresh
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

A great dish liquid to have on the side. It does wonders when quickly cleaning dishes before loading them in the dishwasher .

Join Now