BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Becca D.
Hammond, IN
Palmolive is right up there with dawn, but just a little less effective. If I'm looking for cheaper and palmolive is on sale, it's just as good.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
Palmolive is another great staple in the home. It's a classic dish washing soap. Gentle on hands and comes in a variety of scents to choose from.
Kawalerski K.
I've honestly never hated the smell of something more than the smell of this dish soap. I used it once and I honestly gaged. Maybe I'm weird, idk
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Works well, has a decent smell. Priced for those who need a great deal that actually works! When I get low on money I get this brand every time!
Bailey W.
I really like this soap on some occasions because i feel like sometimes it doesn't always do a good job of removing grease and dirt from dishes.
Amber N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Gets Grease gone. It can even be used on clothing . This at my sink front and center. I use it daily. Other thing that y pu can't live with out.
Angeles M.
Buena Park, CA
Palmolive original is one of the best dish liquid detergents I have used.. just need a little to wash your dishes and is no to bad for the hands.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
Palmolive is one of the few dish liquids that doesn't break out my skin. The lather is fantastic and it cuts grease at an excellent price point.
Kayla W.
Works very well. A little goes a long way. Gets my dishes super clean. A lot better than other brands I've tried, and really good for the price.
Melanie M.
Excellent soap to clean the dishes with, I got mine at Walmart but also target may have it with a coupon included it's a good price. Decent scent
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?