Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY

I loved before used a dish whit odor roses , lemon etc but now used this and i loved my dishes smell so good
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Loves this soon , gets my dishes clean and smells good. I recommend this product it surely won't disappoint!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Doraville

Smell is good and also cleans my dishes real well. Not too expensive and come in large sizes which is better
kim h.
kim h.
Charlotte, NC

Unfortunately this brand makes my nails brittle. After finishing a whole bottle, I would not buy it anymore.
Lalaohmy Q.
Lalaohmy Q.

Best of the best and this original formula is just that. Cuts grease and leaves dishes clean and hands soft.
Lea A.
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario

Smells good and gets mu dishes clean. Very good for a low price at Costco! A little bit goes a long way too!
Bridget I.
Bridget I.
Milwaukee, WI

I love this dish liquid it's the only thing I buy. It keeps the dishes clean and it not drying to the hands.
Laura R.
Laura R.

I will only use the ultra Palmolive dish soap. the regular just doesn't cut thru grease like the ultra does.
Devin J.
Devin J.
Mc Bain, MI

I looove Palmolive dish soap it smells amazing and it removes grease so easily! It also is gentle on hands.
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Kansas City, MO

Love this soap very gentle on the hands but tough on grease. Used it my whole life and will continue to use

Join Now