Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

The original is the best and a classic. the smell reminds me of my mom washing dishes when I was a child.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Brooklyn, NY

Gets out all the grease from the food and cleans really well purchased at a local supermarket or pharmacy
Sue P.
Sue P.
Buffalo, NY

This is perfectly priced and works amazing on cutting grease. A little goes a long way with this product.
Kate T.
Kate T.

I use this in my kitchen everyday and I love it. Super super affordable and doesn't smell too bad either
Jelena K.
Jelena K.
Houston

The only detergent I will ever use. No matter what variation you buy, you can't go wrong with palmolive.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.

got this as a gift for my house from my mamaw. it is def not the greatest ever but it gets the job done.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Freeport, NY

Love this soap. Definitely helps clean grease off dishes. Good price. Definitely get your money's worth.
Jenn
Jenn

Love the original scent. Cleans real well and doesn't dry put hand in the process. Definitely recommend.
ayaa s.
ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI

My everyday product when I am doing the dishes. and all I need is just a little bit and it does the job.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI

The soap I use to soak dishes and scrub pots and pans it cleans great and does a decent job at cleaning.

Join Now