Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX

This is the original dish cleaner. Rips off all grease (even off clothing) and always leaves a nice scent.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I like this product, it smells good, but it doesn't last that long, you need to be using a lot of product.
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Victorville, CA

This soap makes my dishes so clean and smells good. Always get this same soap every time I can...........
Annie C.
Annie C.
Brooklyn, NY

Gets out all the grease from the food and cleans really well purchased at a local supermarket or pharmacy
Venessa M.
Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca

I've used this for years and it smells awesome and cleans even better plus it does not leave my hands dry
Alex S.
Alex S.
Bridgewater, NJ

Foams up great and cuts through grease and food pretty greatly. Smells good and a little goes a long ways
Annette C.
Annette C.

Works like it should. I'm no dish liquid pro but i like it a lot. Smells great too which is always a plus.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL

I use this soap daily for my pots and pans. Cuts through grease really well and doesn't dry out my hands.
Sue P.
Sue P.
Buffalo, NY

This is perfectly priced and works amazing on cutting grease. A little goes a long way with this product.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Fairfax, VA

It's a classic for a reason. This is still the best out there for cleaning, value, and "soft dish hands."

Join Now