Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
audrey a.
audrey a.
Norman, OK

We enjoy Palmolive dish washing soap. It cleans our dishes as advertised. No skin allergies after using either.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Williamstown, NJ

This dish soap worked wondering all the grime and greases came off my dishes very easily. also smells very good
Jona K.
Jona K.

I love the smell of this dish liquid!! It does a great job of cleaning and is very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Isa B.
Isa B.

Can't go wrong with the original and it's powerful cleansing powers. It's a plus I can also use it on my hands.
lizette A.
lizette A.
san diego

Works great and easy on your hands. Very minimal amount needed. This is one of my go to soaps and smells great.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.

I usually buy dish soap. According to the price and quality. I think palmolive has both quality and good price.
Edgar Daniel T.
Edgar Daniel T.
Tualatin, OR

It's a really good dish soap, it smells great and washes the dishes really good, I always use it and I love it.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.

It's a good product, really gentle and has multipurposes. I use it for dishes and also to clean makeup brushes.
sooji k.
sooji k.
Palisades Park, NJ

Easy use. Smells good and it doesn't leave a lingering smell.
Does the job to clean dishes.
No problem with it.
Gracie R.
Gracie R.
Holiday, FL

Great soap. keeps hands moisturized. love the smell. i can't describe it. i got it at publix. what a surprise.