Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Anayeli P.
Anayeli P.

This is a good dish soap. I like that it doesn't have a strong smell and overall its a really good dish soap.
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

Classic dish soaps can't go wrong with the this classic product. Nothing to exciting but it gets the job done
Anaise R.
Anaise R.
New York

Cleans dishes well. It latgers andbubbles good. It also doesn't make your hands feel all soft and prune like.
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA

I like the way the grease comes out when I am washing my dishes. My mom uses it and I use it at home as well.
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, Wv

Our family has been using this brand of dish soap since i was very young it has always been a go to dish soap
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Palmolive is the best dish soap I've ever used! It really cleans and fights against oil and dirty nasty food!
Vanitty C.
Vanitty C.
Newark, NJ

Leaves yur hands & dishes smelling so good.
& yur hands feel soft , plus your dishes are sparkling clean ☺️👌🏼
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT

This is my go to Dish Soap. And lucky for me, I always get it on sale at CVS! The original scent is the best.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
San francisco , Ca

This is the best original dish soap. Smells good and gets your dishes clean fast. Not drying to hands either.
Shaqueesha W.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN

It's great to have and it's reasonable as well. It works well with my dish when I don't to
Use the dishwasher