Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Erika J.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX

Good buy. Cleans the dishes and does its job. Pretty sure a lot of people use them so I don't think I need to really recommend.
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Cherry Hill, NJ

We use this mostly and it works great! It really gets the grease and cooked on foods of easily. Also is not to harsh on hands.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV

Love Palmolive! Makes me think of my grandma every time I use it! Fresh scent. Affordable. Does the job to get my dishes clean.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
New Hyde Park, NY

This is the only dish soap that I can use that takes all the grease off pans, and is also gentle enough for my hands. Love it!
Annette N.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL

This Is my go to dish liquid. No matter what I try I always go back to the original Palmolive . Good packaging and nice scent.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN

This is classic! The original scent is simply the best! The quality of the product is also great, one of my top dish cleaners.
Anelise N.
Anelise N.

I love the brand and I use several products, this is one of my favorites, it smells great and yields a lot, it's worth buying
francesca m.
francesca m.

this product really gets the job done. it also keeps my hands very very soft. sometimes i'll just use it to wash my hands lol
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Berwick, NS

My ride or die dish soap, always gets off all the gross things stuck on to my dishes, and makes cleaning them so much easier!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Hemet, CA

Doesn't dry my hands out like Dawn dish soap does. It gets all the touch grease and burnt on food off with some elbow grease.

Join Now