Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT

This is my go to Dish Soap. And lucky for me, I always get it on sale at CVS! The original scent is the best.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
San Jose, CA

I love this dish soap only one drop on my sponge is enough to clean my dishes. It does amazing job on grease
Bridget I.
Bridget I.
Milwaukee, WI

I love this dish liquid it's the only thing I buy. It keeps the dishes clean and it not drying to the hands.
Laura R.
Laura R.

I will only use the ultra Palmolive dish soap. the regular just doesn't cut thru grease like the ultra does.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Doraville

Smell is good and also cleans my dishes real well. Not too expensive and come in large sizes which is better
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY

I loved before used a dish whit odor roses , lemon etc but now used this and i loved my dishes smell so good
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Loves this soon , gets my dishes clean and smells good. I recommend this product it surely won't disappoint!
kim h.
kim h.
Charlotte, NC

Unfortunately this brand makes my nails brittle. After finishing a whole bottle, I would not buy it anymore.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Plantation, FL

This is my go to dish soap. It's cost effective and cleans so nicely that I don't need to scrub a whole lot.
Lalaohmy Q.
Lalaohmy Q.

Best of the best and this original formula is just that. Cuts grease and leaves dishes clean and hands soft.

Join Now