Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

The original one is my favorite, it smells amazing. The price for these are very affordable which is a big plus.
Aradhana S.
Aradhana S.
San Antonio

Awesome product as it removes dirt easily with a great smell and my hands will be soft even after washing dishes
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

I buy this if I cannot afford the other that I use. It is effective, has a good smell and always at a god price.
Barbara  B.
Barbara B.
Staten Island, NY

I love Palmolive because it makes a lot of suds and it always feel soft on my hands. Many make my hands feel dry
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lutherville, Md

Works well and gets food off dishes easily. I've used other brands that I like better but this one does he job.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Alpharetta, GA

This stuff works well and smells good! It's not too expensive and it's easy to find! I'd definitely recommend!!
Carisma V.
Carisma V.
Winnetka, CA

This product does everything that it needs to makes my dishes clean and smell good really works on tough grease
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI

This is the perfect soap. It is not scented and does not bother any of our allergies. It cuts the grease great.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Williamstown, NJ

This dish soap worked wondering all the grime and greases came off my dishes very easily. also smells very good
Jona K.
Jona K.

I love the smell of this dish liquid!! It does a great job of cleaning and is very gentle on my sensitive skin.