BY PALMOLIVE #49 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
This is a most have been using it for the longest it does the job great by removing greasy pots and pans while leaving your hands soft like a baby
Petros B.
Des Plaines, IL
I've always used the original for all my dishes and the best thing I love about it is that it does not leave an eggy type smell when my dishes dry.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
My mother has been using this for ages! I love the smell and it leaves your hands feeling so clean and soft! It's a good price and very affordable!
Good smell for the dishes it did leave my hands a bit dry after use but it did leave the dishes clean and leave off a hint of the smell ! Average.
Abby S.
Gets all of the food off of everything! The smell is great and sometimes if I run out of hand soap I'll use this to wash my hands. Works perfectly!
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Pretty good soap! Used this brand when I was young all the time. Then Dawn came along and I fell in love! Don't use it very often at all any more!
Destiny H.
Altadena, CA
One of my go to liquid soaps. After washing the dishes my hands do not feel scummy , they actually feel very soft and it makes my dishes look great
Ashley G.
Staten Island, NY
This is a decent dish soap but not the best not my go to. When using this I have to apply it a free times before it gets all the greAse off dishes
Yazmin C.
Bakersfield, CA
I grow up using this dish soap. I love how it takes the grease off my dishes. I love how it leaves my hands after I'm done with the dishes as well.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
I've always loved this dish soap. I never have to add more to my dishes once they've soaked. The bubbles stay and it works very well on any grease.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?