Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
San Diego, CA

This dish soap makes a lot of bibles and cleans of any oil your dishes make have like how it doesn't dry your hands out as well.
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Greenfield, OH

Using this soap on my dishes is a great soap to use. My dishes are extremely clean and smell great after washing them with this.
Merritt S.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is the real deal and it smells great! Washing dishes by hand is a pain but this stuff really helps get rid of messes.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Terre Haute, IN

I will not use anything else now!!! I am usually unhappy when I try something else! Cleans And rinses well and doesn't take much
Ana M.
Ana M.
Falls Church, VA

I like this soap a lot. Smells very good and clean very well.
I use to buy at Walmart. It's cheap and I can use for a long time.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Not what it used to be. Very watery and I have too use a lot to get the suds I used to get. Still looking for something better.
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Gilbert, Az

I buy this because it lathers up nicely. The soap is sudsy & a little bit goes a long way! I'm a repeat customer of this brand!
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Doral, Florida

I like it because it has great smell, keeps you hands soft and it is not agressive with your skin as it cleans dishes very well
Renee T.
Renee T.

This helps cut the grease and get my dishes really clean! I also love the clean smell it has and how it provides a rich lather.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.

A little goes a long way! One bottle of this stuff lasts a long time because you don't need much to wash a sink full of dishes!

Join Now