BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1962)
Kasey B.
Bryan, Tx
Absolutely my favorite dish soap to use! The smell isn't over powering, it goes a long way and it doesn't leave a film on the dishes after being used.
Wendy D.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love this dish soap because it takes off all the stains especially greasy ones and hard stains to take off this one does the job just great
Theadora R.
It really cleans the dishes without leaving a soapy residue afterwards. It's very affordable and easy to find at multiple stores. It has a nice smell
Catherine P.
This is the brand my family swears by it, i like it because you hardly ever need to use another product to get all the gunk out of the dishes or pots
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
I go between palmolive and dawn, whatever I have a coupon or rebate for. I use palmolive only for dishes though - unlike dawn which is more versatile
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
This leaves your dishes looking and smelling like new without the harshness other soaps have. My hands don't get irritated, so I can skip the gloves.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
My go-to dish liquid. I buy this almost every time I run out and it always gets the job done right. Doesn't have a chemical smell and is worth the $$
Shawnc D.
kenneth city, FL
Great quality product. It is sold at my local grocery store & at Dollar Tree. Price $1 which is very inexpensive. It gets my dishes clean and shiny.
Amy T.
San Francisco, CA
Great value for this product. I like a dish soap that has a lot of suds when I wash my dishes. It makes me feel like I am getting a good deep clean.
Marti G.
Erie, PA
Its on my top 5 of dish soaps. Cleans well, cuts grease and gives me soft hands. " Your soaking in it" if ur as old as me u will get that reference.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?