Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Kansas City, MO

Love this soap very gentle on the hands but tough on grease. Used it my whole life and will continue to use
Anaise V.
Anaise V.

I've tried other brand of dish soaps and nothing removes grease from my pans and dishes like this one does.
Devin J.
Devin J.
Raeford, NC

I looove Palmolive dish soap it smells amazing and it removes grease so easily! It also is gentle on hands.
Deardra C.
Deardra C.
Cleveland, OH

Works great. Does not leave oily residue on dishes. I like it very much and is atimrduct i buy all the time
Debbie T.
Debbie T.

Works great for dishes and clothes! Yup I said it! Clothes! It helps remove stains off of clothes very well
Emma H.
Emma H.
Orlando, FL

Always help remove even the toughest stains and doesn't make my hands feel dry afterwards with a nice smell
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

I personally think this original formula cleans the best have been using it for years definitely a favorite
Christina M.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA

This dish washing liquid works well, but seems to disappear quickly. It is pretty cheap when it is on sale.
Pahouaa L.
Pahouaa L.

Live this dish soap. It is foamy that you only have to use a little. Great products! My all time dish soap.
Sandy K.
Sandy K.

Cleans dishes easily. Takes off grease. Doesn't dry out hands too much. Smells OK. Good bang for your buck.

Join Now