Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Roxanne E.
Roxanne E.
Los Angeles, CA

My mom only uses this type of soap she likes it a lot it also has a great smell to it and it does work very well
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR

Love all of there products. Doesn't dry out your hands when using it to wash dishes and a little goes a long way
Barbara  B.
Barbara B.
Staten Island, NY

I love Palmolive because it makes a lot of suds and it always feel soft on my hands. Many make my hands feel dry
Jada C.
Jada C.
Los Angeles

Ahaha works good on grease. Only think I don't like is that it's not super natural but always gets the job done.
Marina S.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI

Love this dish soap! Keeps my dishes clean and doesn't leave your hands feeling weird. The price is amazing also
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

The original one is my favorite, it smells amazing. The price for these are very affordable which is a big plus.
Diadina B.
Diadina B.
Hanover, IL

With a large family there are mountains of dishes, Palmolive is one of my go to detergents to tackle this chore.
Tinamarie V.
Tinamarie V.

An old standby, frequently use for daily dish washing, easy on hands, doesn't dry them out, or cause any issues.
Kimble P.
Kimble P.
Covington, GA

This dish liquid keeps my hands soft while cleaning my dishes makes a lot of suds so I don't have to use to much
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Austin, TX

Cleans the dishes very well a little of the product goes a long way and my dishes have never been shinier before