Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Elena D.
Elena D.

Nice fresh scent, easy on skin, washes off grease easily.Kids like to use it when they are helping out in the kitchen. Love it!
Becca T.
Becca T.
Acworth, GA

This product gets the job done but it's nothing special. The smell isn't that great but it's affordable and cleans efficiently.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Doral, FL

Can't really complain, it's my go to dishwashing liquid. Affordable and effective, greats at removing grease and stuck on food.
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Chesapeak Bch, MD

My mom likes to buy this in bulk and I love using it. It smells great and I feel like it is THE ORGINIAL soap company and scent
Medina, OH

Talk about a great dish soap. I swear by this stuff in our kitchen. If I have to wash the dishes by hand this is my go to soap.
North Adams, MA

I feel as though I have to always use more of this soap than others. It works well enough, but it's definitely not my favorite.
Joycelyn A.
Joycelyn A.
Carle Place, NY

Really cuts through the grease and the grime on really tough baked on mess. Really cuts through the oily film that's on dishes
Rolanda M.
Rolanda M.
Wagoner, OK

This scent is amazing and brand is inexpensive and get my dishes clean and refreshing we will continue to purchase this brand.
martha r.
martha r.
Laredo, TX

My everyday use when washing dishes. I even at times use this soap to wash my hands or even to scrub the outside of my fridge.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Sparrows Point, MD

This dish liqiud is a favorite of mine. It smells great. Cleans dishes great, even greasy ones. It leaves my hands super soft.

Join Now