Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Leesville, LA
Best ever for both getting the dishes clean AND leaving hands soft. Not much else I can say.
STACEY P.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
You cant go wrong with the price and the smell. It works great and really cleans the dishes.
Karen J.
Karen J.
Brownsville, TX
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This dish soap has been used by my family and me for a long while now! I stronglu recommend!
Thanh C.
Thanh C.
Tucson, AZ
Favorite cleaning dish detergent. Previously used dawn and this is an equally good detergent
Kaila M.
Kaila M.
I like this soap to a point. I mean it gets the job done, I'm just not too fond of the scent
Jay N.
Jay N.
Bronx, NY
The most suds you can get the only liquid you can trust to get the job done amazing quality
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
Love the different fragrances Palmolive ultra dish soap comes in and cleans the dishes good
Ke P.
Ke P.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I often mix this with dawn it works good on its own but I find it more powerful when mixed.
Ryan A.
Ryan A.
Columbus, OH
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:37 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This is the only detergent I use. It's bubbly, it's easy on my hands, and dishes are clean.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Has a really nice scent not too bothersome and gets the work done. Super inexpensive also..