BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1953)
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Never had any issues with this soap. Cleans great, even the toughest dishes get clean with this soap. It also Is sensitive on my hands which is a plus.
Nicole M.
The original is my favorite. It cuts through grease. It just gets the job done well. My dishes are always very clean and the bottle lasts the longest.
ALICIA W.
Queens
Best dish soap ever. It’s the only one I use and it never fails me. Cleans up even the toughest buildup. I buy a huge container in Costco and it lasts!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
My favorite dish soap! The v fragrance is awesome and it doesn't leave my hands dry or itchy. Easily cuts through grease and leaves dishes extra clean.
Jose D.
Alpaugh
It does a real job cleaning my dishes. It takes off all the grease that it's left on the dishes. Love the smell and it's leavesyour hands feeling soft.
Alise S.
This is pretty good dish soap. However it can be a little rough on the hands. It suds up a lot so you only need a little of it to clean an entire load.
I always like doing the dish with Palmolive makes me think of my Gram she always used it always got all our dishes done with just very little soap used
Kasey B.
Bryan, Tx
Absolutely my favorite dish soap to use! The smell isn't over powering, it goes a long way and it doesn't leave a film on the dishes after being used.
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
Works really well and very affordable. I actually use it to wash my makeup brushes and blenders as well. it cleans them fast and doesn't cause damage
Wendy D.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love this dish soap because it takes off all the stains especially greasy ones and hard stains to take off this one does the job just great
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?