Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lutherville, Md

Works well and gets food off dishes easily. I've used other brands that I like better but this one does he job.
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Clarenville, NL

Cleans dishes very well. A little goes a long way. Scent is amazing in all different smells it's not to strong.
Jona K.
Jona K.

I love the smell of this dish liquid!! It does a great job of cleaning and is very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Athens , Ga

This stuff works well and smells good! It's not too expensive and it's easy to find! I'd definitely recommend!!
Claudia P.
Claudia P.

I usually buy dish soap. According to the price and quality. I think palmolive has both quality and good price.
audrey a.
audrey a.
Norman, OK

We enjoy Palmolive dish washing soap. It cleans our dishes as advertised. No skin allergies after using either.
Edgar Daniel T.
Edgar Daniel T.
Tualatin, OR

It's a really good dish soap, it smells great and washes the dishes really good, I always use it and I love it.
Christy P.
Christy P.
Hialeah, FL

Is there really any other option..... it's affordable and does the job everytime. Always have this in my house.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Whittier, CA

The best dish soap! Soft on hands, but really gets dishes squeaky clean, and the scent is nice smelling as well
Kamylla T.
Kamylla T.

È já usei algumas vezes não é tão ruim é bom tem um cheiro bom mas escolhi continuar usando o meu antigo mesmo

Join Now