Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

The original one is my favorite, it smells amazing. The price for these are very affordable which is a big plus.
Diadina B.
Diadina B.
Hanover, IL

With a large family there are mountains of dishes, Palmolive is one of my go to detergents to tackle this chore.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR

Love all of there products. Doesn't dry out your hands when using it to wash dishes and a little goes a long way
Rita N.
Rita N.
Sayreville, NJ

This is an everyday use fr me and honestly it does the job perfectly well no complaints here have used for years
Ala S.
Ala S.

I'm using Palmolive for more than 10 years, when I decide to try a new brand, quickly I return back to Palmolive
Aradhana S.
Aradhana S.
San Antonio

Awesome product as it removes dirt easily with a great smell and my hands will be soft even after washing dishes
Roxanne E.
Roxanne E.
Los Angeles, CA

My mom only uses this type of soap she likes it a lot it also has a great smell to it and it does work very well
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Whittier, CA

The best dish soap! Soft on hands, but really gets dishes squeaky clean, and the scent is nice smelling as well
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lutherville, Md

Works well and gets food off dishes easily. I've used other brands that I like better but this one does he job.
Isa B.
Isa B.

Can't go wrong with the original and it's powerful cleansing powers. It's a plus I can also use it on my hands.

Join Now