BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Kristy P.
Kristy P.
Gets the job done. Nothing wrong with this one it's just not my personal preference of scent.
Jacia B.
Jacia B.
Ringgold, GA
It smells good. Feels good on your hands when you're done with dishes. And works really well.
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
Totally gets your dishes shiny clean. Gets the dish cleaning job done! I definitely recommend
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
As far as dish soap goes it works... No frills but it works. I would prefer a pleasant scent.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
This is the original and the best dish soap there is. I have always used it and always will.
Thanh C.
Thanh C.
Tucson, AZ
Favorite cleaning dish detergent. Previously used dawn and this is an equally good detergent
STACEY P.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
You cant go wrong with the price and the smell. It works great and really cleans the dishes.
Kaila M.
Kaila M.
I like this soap to a point. I mean it gets the job done, I'm just not too fond of the scent
Maria C.
Maria C.
Really easy on the hand good product when washing greasy dishes it's good for using everyday
Karen J.
Karen J.
Brownsville, TX
This dish soap has been used by my family and me for a long while now! I stronglu recommend!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?