Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
JJ J.
JJ J.

This is one of my favorite cleaning products. I love the smell of the original Palmolive as well as how well it cleans greasy pans.
Johana A.
Johana A.

A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. I like Palmolive Dish Detergent
Nikki S.
Nikki S.

The price is excellent for the value, I love the way the detergent lathers up so you don't need alot to do a stink full of dishes.
My mom always used Palmolive so that was my go to Brand when I moved out and still is! Cleans well and doesn't dry out your hands.
Kasey I.
Kasey I.
Jackson, GA

I like it. It's a little thinner than Dawn but it still gets the job done. It's my go to brand if I'm looking for something cheap.
Nik M.
Nik M.

There's nothing like a classic! This gets the job done. Another plus - it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after washing dishes.
Beatriz G.
Beatriz G.
Ontario, CA

This really works.It takes out the grease and is nice and soapy.It leaves a nice smell.All my family members and friends use this.
Sammy B.
Sammy B.

Does the job! Doesn't take as much as the cheaper brands which makes it last much longer! Definitely would buy this product again.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Union, NJ

It works amazing I only use a little goes a long way and it smells good. It moisturizers your hands and does not leave any residue
Judith K.
Judith K.

Every day use for dishes etc that i don't want to put in the dishwasher. Suds nice. Good scent and it cleans dishes without a film!

Join Now