Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV

Our family has been using this brand of dish soap since i was very young it has always been a go to dish soap
Mary P.
Mary P.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid works great on the dishes but leaves your hands feeling slightly greasy.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Jonesboro, AR

It allows you to get your dishes clean with only using a small drop. Other brands you have to use a lot more.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA

This is the best original dish soap. Smells good and gets your dishes clean fast. Not drying to hands either.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Palmolive dish soap gets the job done and leaves beautifully clean dishes. The scent is clean and refreshing.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Big Spring

Wonderful dish soap and very budget friendly. It won't make your hands feel dry and crack after doing dishes!
Shaqueesha W.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN

It's great to have and it's reasonable as well. It works well with my dish when I don't to
Use the dishwasher
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT

This is my go to Dish Soap. And lucky for me, I always get it on sale at CVS! The original scent is the best.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Plantation, FL

This is my go to dish soap. It's cost effective and cleans so nicely that I don't need to scrub a whole lot.
Bridget I.
Bridget I.
Milwaukee, WI

I love this dish liquid it's the only thing I buy. It keeps the dishes clean and it not drying to the hands.

Join Now