Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA

This soap i grew up knowing that it's the one to remove even the toughest greases and removes the odors very well.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.

Honestly, I prefer Dawn over everything else. However, when I cannot afford Dawn this is my next best alternative.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Marysville, CA

older brand that I usually find at the dollar store. I've bought it when I was broke. it works still for a dollar.
Robyn s.
Robyn s.
Kenosha, WI

My go to soap :) works amazingly! Not too runny and doesn't take much to get the job done! Plus smells are amazing
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

Classic smelling dish soap. Doesn't leave any residue on your pots and pans. Leaves your dish looking extra clean.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.

The original is the best out of this brand. It cuts out grease like no other. Will always go back to the original.
Kilee M.
Kilee M.
Conway, AR

It's a great scent and it gets the job done! I don't really know what else to say about it. I get mine at Walmart.
Mildred S.
Mildred S.

I like the original the best, I seem to use less of it than other brands. The price is awesome, very inexpensive.
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA

Love! Works just like you expect from a great dish soap! Gets all the hard to get off grease off in so much ease!
Kam P.
Kam P.

Love the original smell. Leaves my hands soft & moist. Not dry like others have. It's very gentle & does the job.