BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Nim P.
Elk Grove, CA
This has been staple in our household for decades. It's affordable and effective and we usually buy a big bottle from Costco which lasts us a long time.
Carolyn P.
This is the dish soap I usually use. It smells great and it cleans my dishes well. It doesn't take a lot of the soap to get it clean. It's a good value.
Nicole M.
The original is my favorite. It cuts through grease. It just gets the job done well. My dishes are always very clean and the bottle lasts the longest.
Jose D.
Alpaugh
It does a real job cleaning my dishes. It takes off all the grease that it's left on the dishes. Love the smell and it's leavesyour hands feeling soft.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
My favorite dish soap! The v fragrance is awesome and it doesn't leave my hands dry or itchy. Easily cuts through grease and leaves dishes extra clean.
Alise S.
This is pretty good dish soap. However it can be a little rough on the hands. It suds up a lot so you only need a little of it to clean an entire load.
I always like doing the dish with Palmolive makes me think of my Gram she always used it always got all our dishes done with just very little soap used
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA
Spent a few years trying other brands and different scents but this by far is my favorite due to the smell and clearness , it's also priced reasonable.
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Never had any issues with this soap. Cleans great, even the toughest dishes get clean with this soap. It also Is sensitive on my hands which is a plus.
Amber C.
I love this stuff! I can use a very little amount and the bottle will last me the whole month and for the price t under $2 you can't get a better deal
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?