BY PALMOLIVE #17 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (2001)
Zimri F.
San Antonio, TX
Favorite scent out of all of them. It smells so good it's not pricey at all but it's not too foamy not bad tho for the price. The smell is just amazing.
Daphne S.
Alpharetta, GA
My mom used to swear by this soap and now I do too! It gets everything off the dishes, whether it's sticky, greasy, or just tough to get off. I love it!
Racheal T.
ELIZABETH, NJ
THE ONLY DISH SOAP ALLOWES IN MY MOMMAS HOUSE AND THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED IN MINE! It sits up so nicely and is so rich and thick so a little goes a LONG way
Melissa T.
Haverhill, MA
This is my go to brand my mother used this and I continue on now with my own family...it works good doesn't dry my hands out and leaves everything clean.
Kimberly G.
Reseda, CA
This soap is pretty pricey compared to other brands out there. There is nothing too special about it. The smell is too chemically. Picked this up at CVS.
Nim P.
Elk Grove, CA
This has been staple in our household for decades. It's affordable and effective and we usually buy a big bottle from Costco which lasts us a long time.
Luana L.
I really like that detergent.
It's a very pleasant perfume.
Take the fat off...
I always buy that. I've used other brands, but I didn't like it so much.
Fiona G.
Chicago , IL
Doesn’t leave my hands feeling dry or the dishes greasy . I use a nickel size amount and last for more than half my dish load before having to pour more
Charissa S.
Wyoming, MI
The best dish soap out there! Has a great smell and cleans my dishes and keeps my hand soft! I love the silky smooth texture it has on my hands as well.
Shelby C.
Renton, WA
This is great, it gets my dishes clean the first time. Even stuck on food gets washed away without a problem. Smells great and doesn't dry out my hands.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?