Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Disputanta, VA

Love Palmolive soft on skin an does the job against anything they all smell good an you don't have to use alot
Cassidy I.
Cassidy I.

Really thin formula, but it gets the job done and works pretty good for removing grease from my pots and pans.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY

I love to wash the dishes with this product they always look sparkly clean and the smell is not overpowering.
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

Classic dish soaps can't go wrong with the this classic product. Nothing to exciting but it gets the job done
Vanitty C.
Vanitty C.
Newark, NJ

Leaves yur hands & dishes smelling so good.
& yur hands feel soft , plus your dishes are sparkling clean ☺️👌🏼
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Palmolive dish soap gets the job done and leaves beautifully clean dishes. The scent is clean and refreshing.
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA

I like the way the grease comes out when I am washing my dishes. My mom uses it and I use it at home as well.
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL

Cuts on grease and cleans dishes wonderfully. Very little cost. I do prefer dawn instead of Palmolive though.
Yenny G.
Yenny G.
Roselle, NJ

Don't understand why I always buy the "Original" one. The thing is that I love the smell plus is very strong.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid works great on the dishes but leaves your hands feeling slightly greasy.

Join Now