Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA

Been using this one for ever and I love it cleans the dishes and has a great smell and doesn't leave a stain at all
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Mattapan, MA

These are very good although I usually purchase dawn the super duty ones. I have 4 boys In the house they get messy
Maggy O.
Maggy O.
Sealy, TX

I like all the varieties but the original is best for me. I love the grease cutting power and the scent is awesome.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
warren, MI

The smell and strength of this is what keeps up
S buying it . I can soak my dishes with these and have no scrubbing
Mercedita W.
Mercedita W.

Always go to my traditional dish soap. When I'm not using the dishwasher I never pick anything else. Soft on hands.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Mobile

My mom personally liked the smell of this dish soap especially since she's practically in the kitchen all day long
Gabby V.
Gabby V.
Reedley

Other than Ajax this is my personal favorite dishwashing liquid. I love the scent and its powerful cleaning agents
Whitney C.
Whitney C.

I love love love this app it works wonders I've used it for years and years and I will highly recommend it forever
S S.
S S.

It ts a readdily available product absolutely darn cheap,and easy to use .but it dries my hand if not using gloves
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

Classic smelling dish soap. Doesn't leave any residue on your pots and pans. Leaves your dish looking extra clean.