Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Bronx, NY

Great dish liquid. We always repurchase. Its a great price and gets the job done. Comes in many different scents.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

The original one is my favorite, it smells amazing. The price for these are very affordable which is a big plus.
Diadina B.
Diadina B.
Hanover, IL

With a large family there are mountains of dishes, Palmolive is one of my go to detergents to tackle this chore.
Rita N.
Rita N.
Sayreville, NJ

This is an everyday use fr me and honestly it does the job perfectly well no complaints here have used for years
Ala S.
Ala S.

I'm using Palmolive for more than 10 years, when I decide to try a new brand, quickly I return back to Palmolive
Roxanne E.
Roxanne E.
Los Angeles, CA

My mom only uses this type of soap she likes it a lot it also has a great smell to it and it does work very well
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR

Love all of there products. Doesn't dry out your hands when using it to wash dishes and a little goes a long way
Marina S.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI

Love this dish soap! Keeps my dishes clean and doesn't leave your hands feeling weird. The price is amazing also
Kimble P.
Kimble P.
Covington, GA

This dish liquid keeps my hands soft while cleaning my dishes makes a lot of suds so I don't have to use to much
Debbie L.
Debbie L.

It lasts for quite a long time so it's a good value for money.It doesn't have a soft sent for the dishes though.

Join Now