BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

blondie W.
Been using this since I was a child. It works like a dream and it's not harsh on you hands
Lourdes F.
Harlingen, TX
Love the way it smells... works good on dishes and it works great for my beauty blender...
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Best dish soap ever! I never go wrong with this one ! My whole family loves using this one
Alexis H.
Windermere, FL
This dish soap smells great and works well to clean my dishes. It makes cleanup a breeze.
Kevin M.
Jacksonville, AR
Palmolive Ultra always gets even the stuck on food to slide right off! I love this stuff!
Marina B.
Independence, OR
This product cuts through grease and smells very good. One of the better bargain brands.
Lindsay B.
Stephens City, VA
My favorite dish soap! Tough on dirt! Makes washing dishes easier. Has a clean scent too
Lana E.
Paducah, KY
Always does the job and this is one of my favorites of all time - Palmolive is the best.
Emily A.
My whole family swears by this. It smells food, does the job and isn't harsh on the skin
Rene R.
Elk Grove, CA
Love this. My grandma used to use it. Works great and cleans well. Stick with what works
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?