BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Wendy N.
Wendy N.
For the price you cannot go wrong with Palmolive yet I wish they had more scents to choice from.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Advance, NC
I love Palmolive ultra dishwashing liquid. It keeps my hands soft. Always have a bottle of this.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Miramar, FL
My mom has been using this since I was a little girl. I use it because she uses it and it works!
Jenelle P.
Jenelle P.
Work great for washing my dishes. Works against oil and grease, also isn't too harsh on my hands
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Chelsea, MA
This smell is just a nice pleasing smell and it's a nice soap to use if you're on a budget or so
Anna L.
Anna L.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Cleaned my dishes, didn't leave any greasy dishes, and no stains when I spilled it accidentally.
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA
This is my second choice on dish soap it gets the job done wish it stayed suddsy a little longer
Holly S.
Holly S.
This is an okay kind. I mean it isn't my absolute favorite or anything l, but I'll still use it
Diana R.
Diana R.
Pittsburg, CA
Its pretty good, it smells amazing but if it had more oil removing qualities it would be better
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
This stuff really cleans the dishes well, plus it's flammable if you ever want to start a fire.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?