Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Sherwood park, Alberta

Ive been using this dish soap for years its soft on my hands and works good for tough grease. A great product
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Jonesboro, AR

It allows you to get your dishes clean with only using a small drop. Other brands you have to use a lot more.
Anaise R.
Anaise R.
New York

Cleans dishes well. It latgers andbubbles good. It also doesn't make your hands feel all soft and prune like.
Yenny G.
Yenny G.
Roselle, NJ

Don't understand why I always buy the "Original" one. The thing is that I love the smell plus is very strong.
Dania M.
Dania M.

I love this dish washing soap I think it's the best it leaves dishes smelling very good and leaves them clean
Anayeli P.
Anayeli P.

This is a good dish soap. I like that it doesn't have a strong smell and overall its a really good dish soap.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT

This is my go to Dish Soap. And lucky for me, I always get it on sale at CVS! The original scent is the best.
Vanitty C.
Vanitty C.
Newark, NJ

Leaves yur hands & dishes smelling so good.
& yur hands feel soft , plus your dishes are sparkling clean ☺️👌🏼
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY

I love to wash the dishes with this product they always look sparkly clean and the smell is not overpowering.
Laura R.
Laura R.

I will only use the ultra Palmolive dish soap. the regular just doesn't cut thru grease like the ultra does.

Join Now