Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Maria D.
Maria D.
Boca Raton, FL
My mom has been using this since I was a little girl. I use it because she uses it and it works!
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
For the price you cannot go wrong with Palmolive yet I wish they had more scents to choice from.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Advance, NC
I love Palmolive ultra dishwashing liquid. It keeps my hands soft. Always have a bottle of this.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Palmolive is great. Decent prices and cleans my pots and pans nicely. I'd definitely repurchase.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Dec. 15, 2016, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Cleaned my dishes, didn't leave any greasy dishes, and no stains when I spilled it accidentally.
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA
This is my second choice on dish soap it gets the job done wish it stayed suddsy a little longer
Rossy T.
Rossy T.
Camarillo, CA
This dish soap gets its job done it helps a lot in a house hold and can be used for many purposes
Jenelle P.
Jenelle P.
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Work great for washing my dishes. Works against oil and grease, also isn't too harsh on my hands
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
This soap cleanses nicely but doesn't lather very well I feel like I go through it very quickly!
Emily O.
Emily O.
This dishas detergent is effective. The smell is fine. I prefer to use Dawn as it lasts longer.