BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Anna L.
Anna L.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Cleaned my dishes, didn't leave any greasy dishes, and no stains when I spilled it accidentally.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Palmolive is great. Decent prices and cleans my pots and pans nicely. I'd definitely repurchase.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
This soap cleanses nicely but doesn't lather very well I feel like I go through it very quickly!
Lori L.
Lori L.
Advance, NC
I love Palmolive ultra dishwashing liquid. It keeps my hands soft. Always have a bottle of this.
Jenelle P.
Jenelle P.
Work great for washing my dishes. Works against oil and grease, also isn't too harsh on my hands
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA
This is my second choice on dish soap it gets the job done wish it stayed suddsy a little longer
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
For the price you cannot go wrong with Palmolive yet I wish they had more scents to choice from.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Miramar, FL
My mom has been using this since I was a little girl. I use it because she uses it and it works!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Pittsburg, CA
Its pretty good, it smells amazing but if it had more oil removing qualities it would be better
Emily O.
Emily O.
This dishas detergent is effective. The smell is fine. I prefer to use Dawn as it lasts longer.