Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Syracuse, NY

Gets the job done. This product also has a really refreshing scent! When I'm done my whole kitchen smells very fresh
Halima B.
Halima B.
Bronx, NY

This soap helps get the grease of and makes it easier for you to clean the pots especially with heavy oil and grease
Kim H.
Kim H.
Bryan, TX

This is the only dish soap I by. It is the most concentrated soap and a little goes a long way. This last me forever
Katie A.
Katie A.
Gastonia , Nc

My all time favorite dish soap. This stuff will make anything super clean and shines! My mom uses this and I use it.
Salina S.
Salina S.

Okay dish liquid; it gets the job done fine and smells great. Still prefer Dawn dish liquid over Palmolive any day.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Bronx, NY

I really like this dish soap a little goes a long way and washes well I don't have to use so much for greasy dishes
amberly l.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA

This stuff gets the oil residue off my dishes very easily some brands don't get it off as easily as this brand does
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL

I really don't care for the scent of this soap. Also, it's super thick so I feel like you go through it really fast
Amber D.
Amber D.
Sallis , MS

I like the Palmolive original dish liquid a lot. I use it all the time. It is priced good and does such a good job.
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA

Been using this one for ever and I love it cleans the dishes and has a great smell and doesn't leave a stain at all