Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Marcela C.
Marcela C.
Los Angeles, CA

Smells great and really fights tough residue. I use this for oily pans and tough to get spots on pots and pans.
Christy P.
Christy P.
Hialeah, FL

Is there really any other option..... it's affordable and does the job everytime. Always have this in my house.
Helen R.
Helen R.
Palestine, TX

Almost as good as Dawn but we still use it because of how cheap it is. We love it it cleans or dishes very well
Diane F.
Diane F.
Lake Elsinore, CA

It is an inexpensive product. Goid to use shen you are a bit broke because it's cheap but it gets the job done.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA

Use this all the time. It gets rid of the grease and grim off of dishes. Also smells light and super affordable
sooji k.
sooji k.
Palisades Park, NJ

Easy use. Smells good and it doesn't leave a lingering smell.
Does the job to clean dishes.
No problem with it.
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Clarenville, NL

Cleans dishes very well. A little goes a long way. Scent is amazing in all different smells it's not to strong.
Edgar Daniel T.
Edgar Daniel T.
Tualatin, OR

It's a really good dish soap, it smells great and washes the dishes really good, I always use it and I love it.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.

I usually buy dish soap. According to the price and quality. I think palmolive has both quality and good price.
Isa B.
Isa B.

Can't go wrong with the original and it's powerful cleansing powers. It's a plus I can also use it on my hands.

Join Now