BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1962)
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
You can never go wrong with Palmolive. This original b is the same as the others. It cleans all my dishes great and I don't have to spend a weird amount.
Fiona G.
Chicago , IL
Doesn’t leave my hands feeling dry or the dishes greasy . I use a nickel size amount and last for more than half my dish load before having to pour more
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a good dish detergent. It soaps up well and doesn't leave your dishes greasy. It also smells somewhat like lines. I've been using this for years.
Jessica P.
Stockton, CA
This dish soap is the absolute best! It always leaves my dishes squeaky clean and smelling great! Best of all using it helps keep my hands nice and soft!
Luana L.
I really like that detergent.
It's a very pleasant perfume.
Take the fat off...
I always buy that. I've used other brands, but I didn't like it so much.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
it works, it cuts grease like no one's business, it doesn't make my hands dry out, and my grandmom used it growing up so it instantly reminds me of her.
Kimberly G.
Reseda, CA
This soap is pretty pricey compared to other brands out there. There is nothing too special about it. The smell is too chemically. Picked this up at CVS.
Amanda T.
I have tried other brands before. They are usually watered down so much that it takes a lot to wash dishes. This is a rock solid product for a long time.
Kat Q.
The original dishwashing soap ! The scent is not the best but Palmolive is a brand you can trust for getting those dishes looking nice and smelling clean
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
Consistently great product for my college student needs. I have a small bottle for the random and occasional dishes I use... smells great, gets it clean!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?