BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Cleveland, OH
Such a great buy and it keeps your dishes looking clean although does keep your hands a little dry
Karrie B.
Karrie B.
Family has always used Palmolive. Love the thickness of the soap. Does the job with a lively smell
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Gilbert, AZ
Cuts grease, rinses well, leaves hands soft as can be! Highly recommend. You don't be disappointed
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
Palmolive is a great brand for dish soap. I really feel as though I'm getting things super clean!
Beth P.
Beth P.
Hope, AR
This product is efficient & cost effective. I have used it for many years. As did my grandmother.
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
This soap is magnificent! It's super concentrated and leaves everything nice and clean and shiny!
Beatriz H.
Beatriz H.
Rocky Point, NC
Works great and leaves hands feeling smooth! I absolutely cannot live without this in my kitchen!
Caroline Q.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC
Good for industrial uses and products. Tough on grease and grime. Not great on your hands though.
Sarah H.
Palmolive is great. Decent prices and cleans my pots and pans nicely. I'd definitely repurchase.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
This soap cleanses nicely but doesn't lather very well I feel like I go through it very quickly!