Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (7)
Ashelina R.
Ashelina R.

I guess this one is okay as i use one particular scent however its not listed here. but I still love the brand and totally recommend.
amy m.
amy m.
Dayton, TX

Palmolive dish soap is very budget-friendly stores often have good sales on this product and I'm always finding coupons in my mailbox
Diarra T.
Diarra T.
Paris

This Dish liquid is perfect, i don't like when the dishes smells but with this they don't smells at all
I normally buy it at Leclerc
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
Niles, OH

I feel that just a little bit of this goes along way! It cleans nice cuts through the grease and the dishes are clean and smell good
Emma V.
Emma V.
York Nw Salem, PA

Gets the job done! Easy to use product that gets dishes sparkly and clean. We always have a bottle of Palmolive by the kitchen sink!
Justice I.
Justice I.

Its a good dish soap. When I have to do that dishes I use this and it doesn't leave your glasses and plates dirty looking of feeling.
Rebecca N G.
Rebecca N G.
Albuquerque, NM

Got a sample of this at a hotel and I like it to clean my dishes. I would repurchase for a good price but I will see in my new town.
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Morgantown, WV

This dish soap smells great and does a great job at fighting grease when washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling nice and soft.
ashley a.
ashley a.
Hammond, LA

I tried this when I ran out of dawn but it doesn't compare to dawn. I find it doesn't get the stuck on food off as good as dawn does
Amy J.
Amy J.

The original is the best, imitated but never beaten! This is a long time favorite of mine and I come back to it over and over again.

Join Now