Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Christy Y.
Christy Y.

The original Palmolive is a good dishwashing liquid. I alternate between it and Dawn, depending which I find on sale.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL

This product cleans dishes well and removes grease very well. It has a nice clean smell, and isn't harsh on my hands.
Karla M.
Karla M.

In my household this is the only dish soap we have ever used ! And it's one of our faves , leaves the dishes so clean
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley , CA

Leaves the dishes spotless and if you have a hard stain this is sure to clean it off. It's really cheap and worth it
Kim H.
Kim H.
Bryan, TX

This is the only dish soap I by. It is the most concentrated soap and a little goes a long way. This last me forever
Debora V.
Debora V.
Corona, CA

Need to get those greasy pans and dishes clean, palmOlive is the number one product to use for those types of issues
Katie A.
Katie A.
Gastonia , Nc

My all time favorite dish soap. This stuff will make anything super clean and shines! My mom uses this and I use it.
Kayleigh H.
Kayleigh H.

You can't beat the price and the fresh smell is great when you don't have a dishwasher to do the dirty work for you.
yer m.
yer m.
Saint Paul, MN

This dish soap is very affordable and is good too. They come in many different type but I personally like this kind.
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.

You get what you pay for with this product. It drys my hands out a bit and doesnt cut grease like i would like it to

Join Now