Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

Classic smelling dish soap. Doesn't leave any residue on your pots and pans. Leaves your dish looking extra clean.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.

Love the Ultra line!! Works very well as little soap is needed for a lot of dishes. Not my favorite scent though.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

I really enjoy this product because it has a great sound to it and it's very powerful it cuts the grease very well
Joan Marie N.
Joan Marie N.
Vancouver, British Columbia

It does the job. A small amout goes a long way! And comes in different variants. It doesnt make my hands feel old.
Gabby V.
Gabby V.
Reedley

Other than Ajax this is my personal favorite dishwashing liquid. I love the scent and its powerful cleaning agents
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA

This soap i grew up knowing that it's the one to remove even the toughest greases and removes the odors very well.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.

Honestly, I prefer Dawn over everything else. However, when I cannot afford Dawn this is my next best alternative.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.

I love love love this app it works wonders I've used it for years and years and I will highly recommend it forever
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Hillsboro, OR

Always used this brand growing up. Works great, works fast. Can always find a bottle of this at the dollar store!
Danny V.
Danny V.
Bronx, NY

Me gusta por que siempre esta enoferta cumple su funcion limpia los trastes los deja con buen aroma y rinde mucho

Join Now