Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Laura R.
Laura R.

I will only use the ultra Palmolive dish soap. the regular just doesn't cut thru grease like the ultra does.
Bridget I.
Bridget I.
Milwaukee, WI

I love this dish liquid it's the only thing I buy. It keeps the dishes clean and it not drying to the hands.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Loves this soon , gets my dishes clean and smells good. I recommend this product it surely won't disappoint!
Lalaohmy Q.
Lalaohmy Q.

Best of the best and this original formula is just that. Cuts grease and leaves dishes clean and hands soft.
Pahouaa L.
Pahouaa L.

Live this dish soap. It is foamy that you only have to use a little. Great products! My all time dish soap.
Debbie T.
Debbie T.

Works great for dishes and clothes! Yup I said it! Clothes! It helps remove stains off of clothes very well
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Kansas City, MO

Love this soap very gentle on the hands but tough on grease. Used it my whole life and will continue to use
Christina M.
Christina M.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This dish washing liquid works well, but seems to disappear quickly. It is pretty cheap when it is on sale.
Devin J.
Devin J.
Mc Bain, MI

I looove Palmolive dish soap it smells amazing and it removes grease so easily! It also is gentle on hands.
Deardra C.
Deardra C.
Cleveland, OH

Works great. Does not leave oily residue on dishes. I like it very much and is atimrduct i buy all the time

Join Now