BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Maddy G.
Totally gets your dishes shiny clean. Gets the dish cleaning job done! I definitely recommend
Jacia B.
Ringgold, GA
It smells good. Feels good on your hands when you're done with dishes. And works really well.
Ashley B.
Houma, LA
I use these often very soft and not hatch on your hands doesn't fry them out like some brands
Kristy P.
Gets the job done. Nothing wrong with this one it's just not my personal preference of scent.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
As far as dish soap goes it works... No frills but it works. I would prefer a pleasant scent.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
This is the original and the best dish soap there is. I have always used it and always will.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
You cant go wrong with the price and the smell. It works great and really cleans the dishes.
Thanh C.
Tucson, AZ
Favorite cleaning dish detergent. Previously used dawn and this is an equally good detergent
Kaila M.
I like this soap to a point. I mean it gets the job done, I'm just not too fond of the scent
Rhea B.
N las vegas, Nv
My favorite go to dish soap. Cuts out the grease and my dishes smells good. I say effective!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?