BY PALMOLIVE #6 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I give this product a 2 star, because it doesn't lather very well. It does cut through grease well.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Springfield, MA
I like how clean it leaves my dishes, it helps with the grease and tough stains left on the dishes.
Ina C.
Ina C.
Staten Island, NY
One of my favorites. I love the smell and quality. It's very good to my hands. I keep repurchasing.
Leann C.
Leann C.
Shirley, IN
A great dish soap
It smells great and adds a lot of bubbles to your dish water. And it cleans great
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Kennett, MO
Palm olive leaves your hand feeling like you just got a manicure. It feels like lotion on your skin
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Carmichael, CA
It is great for a dorm room. It cleans plates and silverware well. It doesn't have much of a sent.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This soap washes everything away its cleans greese right of dishes works wonder I buy all the time
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hillsborough, NJ
Love this soap. Cleans dishes very well and leaves a good scent. Also it does not hurt your hands.
Glenda J.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC
Good dish soap! Cuts the grease and leaves the dishes pots and pans clean! Cost effective as well.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Schenectady, NY
My favorite dish liquid cuts threw grease so good . It smells amazing and my hands don't dry out .