Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (5)
Hailee C.
Hailee C.

Helps clean your dishes really well. Not a bad smell. Leaves the dishes smelling great and looking squeaky clean.
Mildred S.
Mildred S.

I like the original the best, I seem to use less of it than other brands. The price is awesome, very inexpensive.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Chapel Hill, NC

This cleaning soap gets the job done without drying out my hands and it smells just g enough. It cuts grease and
Diadina B.
Diadina B.
Hanover, IL

With a large family there are mountains of dishes, Palmolive is one of my go to detergents to tackle this chore.
Marina S.
Marina S.
Milwaukee, WI

Love this dish soap! Keeps my dishes clean and doesn't leave your hands feeling weird. The price is amazing also
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

cleans my dishes without leaving residue...cuts the grease but keeps my hands moist...not super expensive either
Angela F.
Angela F.

This soap really cuts down on grease without having to use a whole bottle. I also like that its animal friendly!
Aradhana S.
Aradhana S.
San Antonio

Awesome product as it removes dirt easily with a great smell and my hands will be soft even after washing dishes
Tinamarie V.
Tinamarie V.
Brooklyn, NY

An old standby, frequently use for daily dish washing, easy on hands, doesn't dry them out, or cause any issues.
Kimble P.
Kimble P.
Covington, GA

This dish liquid keeps my hands soft while cleaning my dishes makes a lot of suds so I don't have to use to much

Join Now