BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1958)
Maribel R.
Commerce City, CO
I've everything of this brand that you can think of. Love the smell good dish soap that leaves your skin soo soft but can't go wrong with original as well .
Jenna H.
Chillicothe, OH
Timeless classic it can not only be used for dish washing but it's a great stain remover for clothes also great to wash walls and everyday cleaning in house!
Tara K.
I get these for little or nothing with coupons and stock up on them and I have tried all kinds from Palmolive there all great and would recommend any of them
Courtney S.
I have been using this for years and my mom have also. U can't go wrong with this product. It gets ur dishes clean and keeps ur hands smooth. I love it...
Kristen B.
Washington, DC
I love this dish soap. The smell is great and it cleans well too. It leaves glasses clean and streak free. Very reasonably priced for such a great product.
Taylor A.
Husband loves this which is why I gave it 3 stars. I personally am not a fan of the original with oxy. the scent kills me and turns me off to the product.
lilia D.
Wheaton, IL
Favorite dish soap. We have been using it for years. My mom uses no other dish soap other than this one. It smells great and it leaves my dishes sparkling
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
A classic! Works well and removes the stubborn grease! Not so gentle on hands however! A little goes a long way! Bought it at Walmart . The price was good
elina d.
Hemet , CA
Affordable and gets my dishes clean and feeling great. Can buy anywhere. Even at the dollar store. Smells good and good on tough grease and stuck on food.
vanessa a.
I've been using this dish soap for years! It's good and very inexpensive only downside is that it might take up to two washes to get some grease stains off
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?