Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD

This is my go to dishwashing soap I keep everything clean it's cheap and not too pricey I buy it at Walmart and target
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Lompoc+

I always use the original , the other scents can be overwhelming, so why mess with something that already works great!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

Really it all comes down to price. This is a cheap dis soap, and it does the job without any extra bells and whistles.
Fernanda F.
Fernanda F.
Orlando, FL

I really like of this product.
I just bought it for 3 months. Do not let the resected hands or strong smell in the dish
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

I have always used this dish soap. it works great and cuts greasy really well. love it and rarely use other products.
Aylin A.
Aylin A.
Calexico, CA

Tiene un olor riquisimo. Cuida mucho la piel de las manos. Para los platos es excelente pues quita muy bien la grasa.
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.

This is just your basic dish soap and works well and has a pretty normal smell that isn't overpowering, which I like.
Christy Y.
Christy Y.

The original Palmolive is a good dishwashing liquid. I alternate between it and Dawn, depending which I find on sale.
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA

This is my second choice it's really good it doesn't leave residues which is my favorite things on products like this
Candra M.
Candra M.
Benham, Kentucky

Palmolive definitely gets the job done when it comes to my dishes. The price is great and the scent isn't bad either.