Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Britney M.
Britney M.
Mobile

My mom personally liked the smell of this dish soap especially since she's practically in the kitchen all day long
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA

This soap i grew up knowing that it's the one to remove even the toughest greases and removes the odors very well.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.

I love love love this app it works wonders I've used it for years and years and I will highly recommend it forever
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

I really enjoy this product because it has a great sound to it and it's very powerful it cuts the grease very well
S S.
S S.

It ts a readdily available product absolutely darn cheap,and easy to use .but it dries my hand if not using gloves
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

Classic smelling dish soap. Doesn't leave any residue on your pots and pans. Leaves your dish looking extra clean.
Joan Marie N.
Joan Marie N.
Vancouver, British Columbia

It does the job. A small amout goes a long way! And comes in different variants. It doesnt make my hands feel old.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.

Love the Ultra line!! Works very well as little soap is needed for a lot of dishes. Not my favorite scent though.
Kilee M.
Kilee M.
Conway, AR

It's a great scent and it gets the job done! I don't really know what else to say about it. I get mine at Walmart.
Gabby V.
Gabby V.
Reedley

Other than Ajax this is my personal favorite dishwashing liquid. I love the scent and its powerful cleaning agents

Join Now