Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Roxanne E.
Roxanne E.
Los Angeles, CA

My mom only uses this type of soap she likes it a lot it also has a great smell to it and it does work very well
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR

Love all of there products. Doesn't dry out your hands when using it to wash dishes and a little goes a long way
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Austin, TX

Cleans the dishes very well a little of the product goes a long way and my dishes have never been shinier before
Barbara  B.
Barbara B.
Staten Island, NY

I love Palmolive because it makes a lot of suds and it always feel soft on my hands. Many make my hands feel dry
Kimble P.
Kimble P.
Covington, GA

This dish liquid keeps my hands soft while cleaning my dishes makes a lot of suds so I don't have to use to much
Latiesha G.
Latiesha G.
Shelton, WA

Only dish soap I use. This is the only soap that gets the greasy feeling out of my dishes and children's bottles
Jada C.
Jada C.
Los Angeles

Ahaha works good on grease. Only think I don't like is that it's not super natural but always gets the job done.
Tinamarie V.
Tinamarie V.

An old standby, frequently use for daily dish washing, easy on hands, doesn't dry them out, or cause any issues.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Baldwin Park, Ca

Love the scent of this soap! Leaves my dishes sqeaky clean! Make sure to add a little water because it is thick!
Aradhana S.
Aradhana S.
San Antonio

Awesome product as it removes dirt easily with a great smell and my hands will be soft even after washing dishes

Join Now