Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Janira R.
Janira R.
Ontario, CA

My mom has always use this so I kept using it as well its not like the other soaps that are really watered down all u need is a little and your good and I don't think it's too much either I rather spend the money and buy this then something else that I have to use double the amount
Michelle  N.
Michelle N.
Austin , Tx

A great basic dish soap that does the trick, without many extra benefits. It doesn't provide much in the way of moisturizing my hands like other similar products, and the scent is pretty basic.
But overall, it is easy to find at major stores and I wouldn't be upset to buy it again!
Chideraa M.
Chideraa M.

This is okay.It's not good for fighting grease,or stuck on stains. It gets stuff mostly clean but i don't think it gets it completely clean. It is a good price so you get what you pay for.The scent of it is nice. I would recommend it if you're on a budget. It runs out quickly too.
Kim N.
Kim N.

This is the original dishwashing detergent I remember my mother buying when I was growing up. It is at a good price point and can be purchased at most grocery stores or big box stores. It does a good job at cleaning your dishes and cutting through the grease. I would recommend it!
Elizabet S.
Elizabet S.
Corona, NY

This liquid disg washer is so good. It removed all the grease on yout dishes and you dont teally have to be putting on your sponge every time you was a dish with one pure of it should be good. Doenst really have a smell to it. And it very afforable can find it at any local store
Dewwy S.
Dewwy S.

This product does the best job at cleaning tough greasy messes. A little goes a very long way to manage my kitchen dishes. This product has been used in my household since I was a child. No need to strain or scrub harshly, with this dish soap, any trace of food comes right off.
Lori E.
Lori E.
Duncan, OK

My husband makes fun of me for buying this... I love it. I love that it's less expensive than many other brands. Oddly I like the way it smells and all the frothy bubbles! I usually grab a bottle when I'm in Walmart. I know it's silly, but I'd recommend it to just about anyone!
Jenea S.
Jenea S.
Linden, NJ

I don't know what it is about the original scent of this dish liquid. I just smells so fresh and clean. I usually pick this up from target at a great price. As far as I'm concerned there are no cons with this dish liquid. It cuts through grease and cleans my dishes very well.
Kat K.
Kat K.
Milwaukee, WI

It works great as soap but as far as getting off the thought stuck in grease I wouldn't use it. It is a decent price but also leaves your hand feeling like their is a residue on it. If you are looking just for soap you could buy this but, I would recommend using Dawn instead.
Markea G.
Markea G.
Plant City

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is my go to dish detergent for getting rid of the tough grease on my dirty pots and pans. It does a great job and I never have to break my pockets to purchase it. I usually buy from the Dollar General so that makes it even more affordable.

Join Now