BY PALMOLIVE #52 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1904)
Lilian S.
San Francisco, CA
I do not find this dish soap to be exceptional in anyway. It is basic dish soap that is similar to any generic brand I have used. I sometimes have to wash dishes twice because the soap does not get all the grease off the first time. I prefer the free+clear version of this dish soap.
Heather S.
Morgantown, WV
I love using Palmolive! Depending on where you shop the price may be a tad high. It has a nice scent variety and it does it's job effectively. It lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. Would recommend
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
I like this dish detergent because it is tried and true! A small dollops helps to remove greasy dishes effectively. It's a good value cleaner that's affordable, I try to look for ones with the extra bonus when I purchase them.
Courtney H.
I used to use this on my sons bottles because it was so cheap! I would buy it at Walmart, the dollar store, and the hospital even gave me samples! Pros are the price and cons are it's kinda watery. Yes I would buy it again if I had another baby because it does get the job done!
Elizabet S.
Corona, NY
This liquid disg washer is so good. It removed all the grease on yout dishes and you dont teally have to be putting on your sponge every time you was a dish with one pure of it should be good. Doenst really have a smell to it. And it very afforable can find it at any local store
Heather P.
Sebastopol, CA
I use Palmolive Original Dish soap every day. Why? Because it's the original, and been around forever, so you know it works! Cuts the grease, and leaves a fresh scent. I even use it at work, in a hospital. If the hospital is using it, you know it's going to clean really well.
Kathy S.
My mom is always buying me this particular dish soap. It's not bad plus been around for years. Yes I do use and plus my mom buys for me.lol  you could buy this at target, publix, Walmart, walgreens.  I just wish the product could be more softer on the hands. Other wise does the job
Cliff F.
Brooklyn, New York
Palmolive is a pretty good dishwashing liquid. It smells pretty good. The only issue I have with it is that sometimes i feel it does not give a full cleaning effect unless you use a decent amount of it. Overall it is a great dishwashing liquid and I would recommend it to others.
Christina R.
Palmolive is usually on the more affordable side of dish washing liquids. It is more cost effective than Dawn or Gain and it does get the job done. Smells great and does a great job. Will purchase again.
Dewwy S.
This product does the best job at cleaning tough greasy messes. A little goes a very long way to manage my kitchen dishes. This product has been used in my household since I was a child. No need to strain or scrub harshly, with this dish soap, any trace of food comes right off.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?