Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA

I use this dish soap most of the time because it's just my favorite. i get mine at the 99 cent stores and i love it. it cleans the dishes really well, smells nice, and is really cheap. plus it's hella bubbly but
not hast to rinse off your dished and that's something i love about dish soap
Sandra l.
Sandra l.

I like this liquid dish washing soap it removes all the grease and residue on the dishes. I do enjoy the scents makes the kitchens smell nice and clean. The I lay thing I don't like is that I do see my self using a lot of soap instead of a little bit . But over all I do like this product
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA

I don't love or hate Palmolive, it's great smelling but what I usually find is that it tends to stay on my dishes so I have to rinse for three minutes in order to remove it from my first dish then it would work better. I also find it to be good for heavy duty cleaning so that is a plus.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY

My parents had this for the longest time when I was growing up! The scent bothers me because it's too artificial and the bright green color is sketchy. It does clean out grease really effectively but as someone who is super ingredient conscious, I wouldn't want to use this on my dishes.
Heather M.
Heather M.

This is my go to sink soap for hand washing dishes. Nothing cuts through grease like this soap. I have the antibacterial version of it. A little of this goes a long way and you can often find this on sale. I have found large bottles of it at Big Lots at times for an excellent price.
Lilian S.
Lilian S.
San Francisco, CA

I do not find this dish soap to be exceptional in anyway. It is basic dish soap that is similar to any generic brand I have used. I sometimes have to wash dishes twice because the soap does not get all the grease off the first time. I prefer the free+clear version of this dish soap.
Michelle  N.
Michelle N.
Austin, TX

A great basic dish soap that does the trick, without many extra benefits. It doesn't provide much in the way of moisturizing my hands like other similar products, and the scent is pretty basic.
But overall, it is easy to find at major stores and I wouldn't be upset to buy it again!
Janira R.
Janira R.
Ontario, CA

My mom has always use this so I kept using it as well its not like the other soaps that are really watered down all u need is a little and your good and I don't think it's too much either I rather spend the money and buy this then something else that I have to use double the amount
Kim N.
Kim N.

This is the original dishwashing detergent I remember my mother buying when I was growing up. It is at a good price point and can be purchased at most grocery stores or big box stores. It does a good job at cleaning your dishes and cutting through the grease. I would recommend it!
Chideraa M.
Chideraa M.

This is okay.It's not good for fighting grease,or stuck on stains. It gets stuff mostly clean but i don't think it gets it completely clean. It is a good price so you get what you pay for.The scent of it is nice. I would recommend it if you're on a budget. It runs out quickly too.