Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Heather P.
Heather P.
Sebastopol, CA
Dec. 12, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
I use Palmolive Original Dish soap every day. Why? Because it's the original, and been around forever, so you know it works! Cuts the grease, and leaves a fresh scent. I even use it at work, in a hospital. If the hospital is using it, you know it's going to clean really well.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Yuma, AZ
The large refillable bottles can honestly last my household a good year. Unlike most dish soap, very little of this goes a long way. So much so that like many Mexican households we add water to it lol. All joking aside, it gets the job done and I have yet to be disappointed.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Atlantic City, NJ
Why fix something that is not broke? This is seriously what I consider a staple and although I want to only buy those 'all natural' items for my house this dish soap is seriously the best bang for your buck and worth it. I think we've used it for so long I know no different.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Anchorage, AK
I thought the product was great as well as inexpensive. I do not like that they currently test on animals though. Palmolive also said they were working to stop animal testing and haven't done anything to stop it. I won't purchase again and I encourage others to do the same.
miriam h.
miriam h.
Escondido, CA
We have always used this Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid soap. The scent is pretty good and it leaves our dishes smelling pretty good and it leaves them nice and clean. It doesn't dry up your hands after your done using it, and I recommend this and repurchase it again.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
This soap works great and always leaves my dishes clean. It has a nice scent and does not dry out my hands. It is rather cheap, and you can often get big bottles of it at places like Dollar Tree for even a better price. This is a great value and I would highly recommend it.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hialeah, FL
Nov. 1, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Cant stand this dish soap. It is literally just foam and bubbles. It takes all your strength and effort to clean anything off a dish or pan. Just feels like colored thick water, wouldn't spend a dime on this product. Pro: it has a nice scent and doesn't dry your hands out.
Elinore C.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
This is the dish soap I grew up using, so when I got my own place, I saw no reason to switch things up. It cuts through grease and stuck on food well, smells familiar and pleasing, suds very quickly, and doesn't dry out my hands tremendously like some other kitchen soaps.
Dec. 5, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
Excellent product I always use it for cleaning the trash It's cheaper and better than others products like this it cleans everything without any trace of fats it has too an excellent smell any product of palmolive will always pleased I could buy it again with closed eyes
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.
Irvine, CA
Jan. 6, 2017, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid
This detergent is pretty much the classic dish soap I use. In my opinion it does not have the most fragrant aroma, but it's not bad either. It also doesn't leave a smell on the dishes, so I don't mind it. I also sometimes use this for washing my hands and it works fine.