Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Butte, MT

This is my go to Dish Soap. And lucky for me, I always get it on sale at CVS! The original scent is the best.
Dania M.
Dania M.

I love this dish washing soap I think it's the best it leaves dishes smelling very good and leaves them clean
Shaqueesha W.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN

It's great to have and it's reasonable as well. It works well with my dish when I don't to
Use the dishwasher
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Sherwood park, Alberta

Ive been using this dish soap for years its soft on my hands and works good for tough grease. A great product
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL

Cuts on grease and cleans dishes wonderfully. Very little cost. I do prefer dawn instead of Palmolive though.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Jonesboro, AR

It allows you to get your dishes clean with only using a small drop. Other brands you have to use a lot more.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid works great on the dishes but leaves your hands feeling slightly greasy.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Palmolive is the best dish soap I've ever used! It really cleans and fights against oil and dirty nasty food!
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

Classic dish soaps can't go wrong with the this classic product. Nothing to exciting but it gets the job done
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA

I like the way the grease comes out when I am washing my dishes. My mom uses it and I use it at home as well.

Join Now