BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Reviews (1966)
sarah w.
Dunnellon, FL
Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid is a great dish detergent that cleans your dishes with ease.It also makes your hands feel silky smooth after you use it.
olga s.
Staten Island, NY
Great dish soap, washes all the grease easily, using it every day and repurchasing, ,y ,must have product on the kitchen, would recommend, affordable as well
Betzabeth S.
The one and only dish liquid that always my mom and me buy for for washing dishes it is not so abrasive, leaves well clean dishes and leaves hands so rough.
Marina H.
My mother used Palmolive original and so did I as I cared for my own home. Rich and creamy. Suds are awesome.and leaves my hands feeling soft and cared for.
Brianna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Palmolive may not be dawn dish soap but it's catching up, I would consider it to be the 'gain' or 'all' brand of laundry detergent vs 'tide' so it's up there
K D.
Have purchased and used for 40 years ! It's great and just does the cleaning job I expect it to ! Always but it in bulk at Costco ! Smells clean and fresh !
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
I always stick to the original soap. I don't care much for the scent or anything fancy. I just need something that cleans my dishes and this works the best.
Jackie M.
Charlotte, NC
Palmolive dish detergent works ok to get the dishes clean. Product does not last long and seem to use more than usual to keep soapy for a thorough cleaning.
Nabilah Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Get the job done! It's convenient and affordable. & a little goes a long way. One bottle can last a whole month. I wish they had a pump would be much easier
Queen Esther S.
Lasts for a long time. Has a pleasant scent and removes caked on grease/food. I have repurchased this liquid dish soap plenty of times and have been pleased.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?