Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#10 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (10)
Misty D.
Misty D.
Norwich, CT

Works better than other dish soaps I tried. I tend to use more soap than most. Cuts the grease and leaves clean dishes.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL

This is the original and best dish soap. It always cleans my dishes well and is soft on the sensitive skin on my hands.
Malanna C.
Malanna C.

We like this product for hand washing our dishes, It gets them clean and doesn't leave a residue. It smells great too.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL

This dish soap scrubs away dirt efficiently. I love this product! The smell is mild and leaves hands feeling soft too.
Janet W.
Janet W.
Manteno, IL

Love the price and one of best dish soaps out there. Does the job of grease cutting, and never have been disappointed.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Great dishsoap cleans heavy stuck on food and other tough stuck on stuff purchased it a target and always does the job
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE

Not my favorite! It doesn't cut the grease at all! Drying to my hands! I would not recommend it! I won't buy it again!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

My hands feel extra soft and my dishes look extra clean! I don't have to use half the bottle to do the evenings dishes
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

Really it all comes down to price. This is a cheap dis soap, and it does the job without any extra bells and whistles.
Donna K.
Donna K.
Biloxi, MS

I find this product too soapy and leaves a sticky film on my hands, regardless of how much soap is used on the dishes.