Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (6)
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Coopersburg, PA

Gets the job done. This product also has a really refreshing scent! When I'm done my whole kitchen smells very fresh
Paloma D.
Paloma D.
San Jose, CA

Great but a bit too thin for my likes. Still great to get rid of that grease that sometimes dowant want to disapear.
Kayleigh H.
Kayleigh H.

You can't beat the price and the fresh smell is great when you don't have a dishwasher to do the dirty work for you.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA

Leaves the dishes spotless and if you have a hard stain this is sure to clean it off. It's really cheap and worth it
yer m.
yer m.
Saint Paul, MN

This dish soap is very affordable and is good too. They come in many different type but I personally like this kind.
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

The Classic dish soap. Smells good. Removes food and grease, even from plastic. Really good price and lasts a while.
essie v.
essie v.
Brockton, Ma

Like to use this Palmolive original since I don't really like scents on my dishes.... But it does work really well!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Mattapan, MA

These are very good although I usually purchase dawn the super duty ones. I have 4 boys In the house they get messy
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA

Been using this one for ever and I love it cleans the dishes and has a great smell and doesn't leave a stain at all
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL

I really don't care for the scent of this soap. Also, it's super thick so I feel like you go through it really fast

Join Now