BY PALMOLIVE #12 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine. see more...

Barb P.
Barb P.
Glendive, MT
Great product. Suds stay in hot water a lot longer than other brands. Very reasonably priced as well.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
My mother in law buys it at times i don't like it as much i feel like its watery and not soapy enough
angalina s.
angalina s.
Rockland, ME
A little pricey but keeps the suds in the sink for the entire time you're washing discuss every time
Destinee H.
Destinee H.
Rutland, OH
Palmolive soaps up really good, smells good, and gets my dishes clean. The scent isn't overly heavy.
MLT T.
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN
What else is there to say about dish soap? It gets the job done and the dishes are flawlessly clean.
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
This soap is great! Gets the dishes clean, isn't too rough on my hands, and it's cheaper then Dawn!
Leann C.
Leann C.
Shirley, IN
A great dish soap
It smells great and adds a lot of bubbles to your dish water. And it cleans great
Yetomiwa A.
Yetomiwa A.
Champaign, IL
Gets the job done. I've been using this soap for as long as I can remember and I have no complaints
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Wareham, MA
Palmolive work great for washing dishes and cleaning. It's inexspensie but, a good quality product.
I give this product a 2 star, because it doesn't lather very well. It does cut through grease well.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?