Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#7 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
warren, MI

The smell and strength of this is what keeps up
S buying it . I can soak my dishes with these and have no scrubbing
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
The Woodlands, Texas

This has always been a repeat purchase for our household. I feel like it cleans better and is not harsh on my hands
Britney M.
Britney M.
Mobile

My mom personally liked the smell of this dish soap especially since she's practically in the kitchen all day long
Whitney C.
Whitney C.

I love love love this app it works wonders I've used it for years and years and I will highly recommend it forever
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

I really enjoy this product because it has a great sound to it and it's very powerful it cuts the grease very well
S S.
S S.

It ts a readdily available product absolutely darn cheap,and easy to use .but it dries my hand if not using gloves
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

Classic smelling dish soap. Doesn't leave any residue on your pots and pans. Leaves your dish looking extra clean.
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA

This soap i grew up knowing that it's the one to remove even the toughest greases and removes the odors very well.
Gabby V.
Gabby V.
Reedley

Other than Ajax this is my personal favorite dishwashing liquid. I love the scent and its powerful cleaning agents
Lacey B.
Lacey B.

Honestly, I prefer Dawn over everything else. However, when I cannot afford Dawn this is my next best alternative.

Join Now