Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#12 in Dish Soap
Ultra Palmolive Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
50% more vs. 20 oz.
Cleans to a sparkling shine.
Photos (9)
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Syracuse, NY

Gets the job done. This product also has a really refreshing scent! When I'm done my whole kitchen smells very fresh
Anu B.
Anu B.

I like this because I'm not allergic to it and it is a really good dish soap, it helps with tough messes especially.
Narmathaa S.
Narmathaa S.

Cleans my dishes from any residue and it smells super fresh and clean. It doesn't dry out my hands and its affordable
Paloma D.
Paloma D.
San Jose, CA

Great but a bit too thin for my likes. Still great to get rid of that grease that sometimes dowant want to disapear.
Halima B.
Halima B.
Bronx, NY

This soap helps get the grease of and makes it easier for you to clean the pots especially with heavy oil and grease
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Mattapan, MA

These are very good although I usually purchase dawn the super duty ones. I have 4 boys In the house they get messy
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
warren, MI

The smell and strength of this is what keeps up
S buying it . I can soak my dishes with these and have no scrubbing
Salina S.
Salina S.

Okay dish liquid; it gets the job done fine and smells great. Still prefer Dawn dish liquid over Palmolive any day.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Sallis, MS

I like the Palmolive original dish liquid a lot. I use it all the time. It is priced good and does such a good job.
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Los Angeles, CA

Been using this one for ever and I love it cleans the dishes and has a great smell and doesn't leave a stain at all

Join Now